Tour Championship Pix

Please put comments Here.
I always hate coming to the end of great pic posts like this! :crazy: ;)

Awesome pics!! :pimp: :D

I split the responses from the Pictures to save on bandwidth.  Please see the Pictures>>>Here

Callaway Tour Issue Paradym TD-S 8.5 (7.9) - Fujikura Ventus Black TR 5X

TaylorMade TOUR Stealth 2 15 - Fujikura Ventus Red TR 7X
PXG 0317X Gen 5 19  (Actual 17.5) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X
PXG 0311X Gen 5 -  Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X

PXG 0317T - 4 - LAGP L-Series (5) X
Miura KM-700  5-PW - LAGP L-Series (5) X
PXG Milled "Sugar Daddy 2 " 50,54,60 - DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Holiday LTD (23}/ LAGP 135 (White)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME PICS!!!I hate to see RETiwf's proto clubs wi5th all those bag chatter scars. :pimp:

58809[/snapback]

I know...they look so bad...I know just the person he can give those to... :D

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
TM Tour Preferred ATV 56* & 60*
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 38"
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

Nice shot of the TM bag and those TourStage irons, or were they unshielded rac TP tours, they did look good. Are those the new TM rac mb's? And is that r7 shallow, the one with two weight screws instead of 4?

I can't remember all the new and different irons, clubs you have captured here but I must say a very nice job, excellent pics.

Thanx a Bunch

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

Nice shot of the TM bag and those TourStage irons, or were they unshielded rac TP tours, they did look good.  Are those the new TM rac mb's?  And is that r7 shallow, the one with two weight screws instead of 4?

I can't remember all the new and different irons, clubs you have captured here but I must say a very nice job, excellent pics.

Thanx a Bunch

58833[/snapback]

That TM bag is Fred Funk's, and I believe those are RAC TP milled protos.

Those are infact the new TM RAC MB protos, from Gooses bag.

The TM bag with the RAC LTs, RAC (black or FeO2) wedges, and the R7 shallow was Sean O'Hair's. I think that was his 3 wood with the two screws.

Nice shot of the TM bag and those TourStage irons, or were they unshielded rac TP tours, they did look good.  Are those the new TM rac mb's?  And is that r7 shallow, the one with two weight screws instead of 4?

Thanx a Bunch

58833[/snapback]

That TM bag is Fred Funk's, and I believe those are RAC TP milled protos.

Those are infact the new TM RAC MB protos, from Gooses bag.

The TM bag with the RAC LTs, RAC (black or FeO2) wedges, and the R7 shallow was Sean O'Hair's. I think that was his 3 wood with the two screws.

58856[/snapback]

Actually looking back at the pictures it does look like a shallow with 2 screws instead of 4... Nice catch.

Great pic's Thanks for the effort.

R7 with 2 screws clearly says T/S on the bottom. Tour R7 13* FW

Raw Nike Pro Combo's whose are those?

New color on VJ's Cleveland headcovers?

Love the new Proto TP Blades in Goosen's bag!

TM SIM Max 9* Tensei Orange 60
Titleist TS2 16.5 Motore X 75
Ping g400 20.5 DVS 85
Titleist 818H1 23* Diamana 90

Ping i500 5-7, iBlade 8-Pw 
Ping Glide 53, 58, Callaway 64*
Kevin Burns “Icemakr” custom
Stage IV MELANOMA SURVIVOR
“kids wear your sunscreen !!"

OG wrxer (check my member #)

I split the responses from the Pictures to save on bandwidth. Please see the Pictures>>>Here

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Great pic's Thanks for the effort.

R7 with 2 screws clearly says T/S on the bottom. Tour R7 13* FW

Raw Nike Pro Combo's whose are those?

New color on VJ's Cleveland headcovers?

Love the new Proto TP Blades in Goosen's bag!

58861[/snapback]

Icemakr, you may be right about the T/S but if it is as you say, that is one big mofo of a fw wood. I might be confusing the picture of the one standing against the bag in the above picture and comparing it with the one 2 or 3 frames below with the T/S pictured. :D

p. s. Man do those Bridgie blades look clean. :pimp:

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

I think those are probably the best pics of Goosens irons.

God Bless

Jer

PXG 3011X Gen 4 w/ ????
M5 T.I. 14* w/ Aldila STX Tour Green 85TX
????
4-PW Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro w/ Modus 130X
52* Cobra MIM/ Modus 130X
58* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
64* TM Hi Toe w/ Modus 130X
???? w/BGT Stability Shaft/Tour Quad Proto

I think those are probably the best pics of Goosens irons. 

God Bless

Jer

58928[/snapback]

They just look soooo mean :pimp:

How about a combo set - pw - 7 TP blades, 6 - 4 in TP CB's, all SATIN finish ?

And a set of the coming TP satin Y-cutters to boot?

Nice..... :D :crazy:

My bag
TM SIM2 Max driver, G425 Max woods, Titleist 818 hybrid, Srixon Z565 irons, Vokey SM7 wedges, Yes Tracy III putter

tishmonster,

First thank your for the great pictures. Second, do you know for sure if that is Vijays bag with the new cleveland covers? It looks like it probably is, I mean it does have the black CG1's and that big red stick. But I never would have guessed he would switch from head cover with his wife's and sons names on them. Third that is a really cool avatar you have. |

Brad

Interesting to see Sean O'Hair play a Diamana shaft.  In his Golf Digest WITB he said he plays a Speeder 757.  And I don't notice the J-Max hybrid in the bag anymore.  Looks like another FW (maybe a 5?) in the bag.  Surprising that he didn't drop a Dual TP in there.

58976[/snapback]

He said he was playing a TM prototype hybrid on golf channel academy a couple of weeks ago, sadly TMAG couldn't/wouldn't comment on this club and stated that TM had no plans to release another hybrid in 2006

tishmonster,

First  thank your for the great pictures.  Second, do you know for sure if that is Vijays bag with the new cleveland covers?  It looks like it probably is, I mean it does have the black CG1's and that big red stick.  But I never would have guessed he would switch from head cover with his wife's and sons names on them.  Third that is a really cool avatar you have. |

Brad

58983[/snapback]

Yep, that was VJ's bag. You'll also notice that some of his CG1s have some wieght ground off them where the Cleveland logo should be.

Thanks for the note about the Michelin Man, thought it was hilarious.

Interesting to see Sean O'Hair play a Diamana shaft.  In his Golf Digest WITB he said he plays a Speeder 757.  And I don't notice the J-Max hybrid in the bag anymore.  Looks like another FW (maybe a 5?) in the bag.  Surprising that he didn't drop a Dual TP in there.

58976[/snapback]

Remember the Golf Academy live mabye 3 Monday's ago? I was there, Sean O'hair and David Leadbetter. During one of the breaks Sean said has excited for the Disney tournament because he got a new driver shaft, I guess it's a Diamana...ever heard of it? :pimp: Anyway, as far as the hybrid, he said he was hitting all Taylor Made stuff, I so wanted to mention the Tour Edge and get a different look from him, but I didn't.

Another intersting note, when he went to get a club to swing for demonstrations, hte only Taylor Made club was the rescue, so when it was time to swith his wife said to Sean's mom that his contract said he couldn't hit anything but Taylor Made, so he was hesitant to grab the wedge, turned out to be a raw Nike, might have looked like a fe203 on television.

Mildly surprising to see top 30 players with Ping Eye2's and Titliest 804's.  Whatever works I guess.  Excellent pics BTW!

58813[/snapback]

The Eye 2+s are Lumpys. The 804s are Billy Mayfairs.

58821[/snapback]

I was surprised to see an Eye2 + out there. I would have thought the pros would want square grooves.

I'll try and sum up all the bags in order:

Tiger's bag - nothing new here from what I could tell. Looks like the Ignite w/ US spec Diamana was back in the bag.

Goose's bag - TP wedges and Proto TP Blades... man I think TM stuff is looking a lot more like stuff from another planet (Monza, TP wedges, and now TP blades).

David Toms' bag - Can you say Cleveland smorgasbord... raw CG10 wedges, CG2 irons, and CG4 long irons.

Freddie Funk's bag - Biggest surprise of them all, milled RAC Protos, TP wedges, and I overheard a TM rep talking to a Japanese photographer saying that she could take some pics of Funk's new proto putter later that day. Didn't get to see it at all but I'm very curious.

Appleby's bag - Only one quick shot here, nothing out of the norm, looked like he had a Vokey Proto or special grind. Constantly surrounded by Bridgestone reps, didn't look like he was testing anything new, guess they just wanted to make sure one of their top atheletes was taken care of in their hq hometown.

Scotty V's bag - Vokey wedges, rac blades, like the Cowboys headcover, but didn't get to see much.

Kenny Perry's bag - rac LT2s, TP wedges (asked for a 54 built up for him, got it a few minutes later... damn the tour guys), still had the GAT shaft in his driver.

Luke Donald's bag - Only one shot, nothing too special just a simple classic bag.

Lumpy's bag - Can you say screw the latest and greatest when it comes to irons, Red Dot Eye 2+s, a Vokey wedge, and a Cammy putter.

Ben Crane's bag - Probably one of the nicest guys out there, giving stuff away to 1st Tee Kids all over the place, 690 CBs, 804 4 iron, and Vokey SM wedges.

DiMarco's bag - Gator nation at its best... or worst, I3 Orange and Blue Blades, BeCu Eye 2 lob/sand wedge couldn't tell, and a regular Eye 2 lob/sand wedge.

Jim Furyk's bag - Mixed bag of blank, semi blank, and stadard Apex Pros, a few of the irons had sharpie writing on them (no clue what it ment), had a another Japanese photographer taking pics of his driver and shaft (looked like a 983K with the UST proto), and he also had some funky ruller/plastic stick thing in his bag.

Billy Mayfair's (Rick Flair to me... super blonde hair) bag - maybe if more of us followed suit of Mayfair we would be better players (myself first on the list), 804s, Vokey's, and a Bobby Grace. In the last pic of Billy's bag I included it because Chad Campbell's bag was next to it and had a circle R putter cover... it was a Cameron hiding under there just never seen the circle R.

Ted Purdy's bag - S59 irons, surprisingly I5 long irons (seems like a big aesthetic difference between S59s and I5s).

VJ's bag - Black CG1s w/ some weight ground of a few of the irons, training sticks in bag under the putter cover, Vortech weighted club???, not really sure about that club and am too lazy to look it up, and some new Cleveland headcovers.

Adam Scott's bag - 680s and Vokey wedges, Butch was walking and talking with Scott.

Davis' bag - Looked like he also had 680s in the bag, 695 short irons with a ton of lead tape, Vokey wedges, and probably the largest crowd... well next to Tiger (reason for the bad pics).

Sergio's bag - Satin rac mbs (love these irons... still look very smooth), Vokey wedge, crazy he had a 50* rac wedges, standard tour Corza, and still playing the V1x.

Sean O'Hair's bag - rac LT2s, looked like Y cutter Fe2O3 wedges, Corza w/ plumbers neck, Diamanas in all his woods, the first pic of the driver sitting next to the bag should be a shallow, the one where his father-in-law is clean the club looks like the new R7 steel, notice how the screw ports are different and it looks like TM put some masking tape on the plug in the back of the club, I might be totally wrong so don't kill me on that.

Chad Campbell's bag - Some very nice looking raw Pro Combo Tours and I think he had a raw Slingshot 3 iron but I'm not positive.

CHIII's bag - This one is for the Cally fans, X Tours, X Tour wedges with a little lead tape, and did you notice the "small" putter cover in the bag... yeah I got a look at the Odyssey 3 ball monster, this thing was as big as my car... I guess thats the reason for the duPont Registry, anyways it has three white "balls" and two bars that go from the heal and toe of the putter to the last ball.

Justin Leonard's bag - Very very pretty satin Nike blades, Pro Combo flat back wedges, and looked like a SQ Max with a Diamana.

Tim Clark's bag - Had a R7 TP, Rescue Dual TP, some sort of Srixon irons... don't know anything about Srixon, and some raw 588s with "Big Guy" stampped on them (he's only like 5'4" or atleast seems that tall).

Bart Bryant's bag - TA7 tours and some CG10 wedges.

I just thought the Sergio and Glen (I think thats his caddy's name) pic was funny. Glen litterally threw the bag on the ground without a care for the clubs then Sergio and him hopped aboard.

Thanks for reading guys.