GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Recommend me a Chicagoland instructor.

2»

Comments

• MacAttack828MacAttack828 Members  8WRX Points: 0Posts: 8
    Okay.<br />
    <br />
    Recommend me an instructor for left handed golfers in the Chicago land area.<br />
    <br />
    Best of both worlds ITT.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Grayback1973Grayback1973 Members  1950WRX Points: 94Posts: 1,950 Platinum Tees
    Come on Hawkeye,I know you've got more barrels in that gun!
    Posted:
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]D-Nike Vapor Fly[/font]
    3w-Nike Vapor Speed
    Adams Idea 17deg
    4-pw Mizuno mp59
    Cleveland cg16 sw-56
    Ping B60
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  21723WRX Points: 5,717Posts: 21,723 ClubWRX
    <br />
    Come on Hawkeye,I know you've got more barrels in that gun!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Fish - barrel!<br />
    <br />
    I have to go practice short pitches and 100 yard eight irons (not kidding) - weather sucks but I can't let Chicago go to waste.
    Posted:
  • MacAttack828MacAttack828 Members  8WRX Points: 0Posts: 8
    I also contacted Brian King.
    Posted:
  • DashfastDashfast ChicagoMembers  195WRX Points: 62Handicap: 10Posts: 195 Fairways

Reviving this thread. Any good instructors in the Chicagoland area?

Posted:
    Ping G400 Driver 10, Alta Stiff
    Ping G400 2 Hybrid
    Ping i20 3-P
    Ping Glide 52 SS, 56 WS, 60 ES
    Bettinardi BB1 2018
    Vice Pro+ Ball
    Sun Mountain Bag or Ping Moonlite

• glkglk send it in jerome Kodak, Tn/Chucktown, Sc via Chicago & BurghMembers  4256WRX Points: 771Posts: 4,256 Titanium Tees
    Posted:

Enjoy every sandwich.

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DHitchDHitch Members  9WRX Points: 8Posts: 9 Bunkers

@glk, Have you personally taken lessons with him? I just googled him and he does look to be quite an instructor. A little expensive but if it’s going to be worth the money I’d be up for it!

Posted:
  • glkglk send it in jerome Kodak, Tn/Chucktown, Sc via Chicago & BurghMembers  4256WRX Points: 771Posts: 4,256 Titanium Tees

Nope. Heard him on a few podcasts, etc. I've taken lessons from Monte and iteach - you get what you pay for imo.

Posted:

Enjoy every sandwich.

• DHitchDHitch Members  9WRX Points: 8Posts: 9 Bunkers

I watched some videos of him. Seems very impressive! And I tend to agree with your last statement, it seems so hit or miss whether local instructors are any good.

Posted:

Yeah I steer clear of the club pros - there are some good ones but if the person is making a living teaching golf then odds are they are pretty good. If I was still living back in Naperville I'd definitely be going to Jake.

Easy nowadays due to social media - really good teachers have instagram/facebook etc and show off their students.

Posted:

Enjoy every sandwich.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.