• devey07devey07 Members Posts: 989 ✭✭
    edited Dec 19, 2017 #92
    Who is it??? Any ideas??d1ad2b5f28f08f6299827ae5b584cc76.jpg
  • bmulroebmulroe Members Posts: 22
    devey07 wrote:

Who is it??? Any ideas??d1ad2b5f28f08f6299827ae5b584cc76.jpg

I’m thinking it is going to be Freddy Couples
  • dixiethunderdixiethunder Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    Its Francesco Molinari I am pretty sure. He put the new BB56 in play at Tiger's tournament a few weeks ago. When I was at Studio B I got to talking to their tour rep and they were excited he was using it.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cobra LTD HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5
    Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 16* Rouge Silver 70
    Adams Red Hybrid 18*/20* Matrix Altus Tour
    Taylor Made P770 5-GW KBS Tour C-Taper
    Cleveland Niblick 42"/Don White 56*[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Bobby Grace F-18[/font]
  • Waterball6Waterball6 Members Posts: 161
    Wow- Molinari would be a good pickup.
  • redandwhiteandblueredandwhiteandblue Members Posts: 191
    Molinari had a great finish to the year, really nice pickup. Cool that they will have a player on each Ryder Cup in France next year.

Is this the first mallet putter that they have on tour or is that what Herman plays too?
  • Armour248Armour248 Members Posts: 404 ✭✭

Molinari had a great finish to the year, really nice pickup. Cool that they will have a player on each Ryder Cup in France next year.

Is this the first mallet putter that they have on tour or is that what Herman plays too?

Molinari still has to make the team. There's a long way to go but he's currently ranked 30th for Euro points and 18th for World points. He'll probably have to play really strong golf in September since the points system is back loaded. Either way, great player and obviously has a lot of confidence in Bettinardi if he's making a putter switch when he's on the RC bubble.
  • ChicagoBuckeye80ChicagoBuckeye80 Members Posts: 18

devey07 wrote:

I was there two weeks ago and it was an awesome experience. You have an opportunity to try out everything they have in there and Brad was great to work with. He really gave me the time to narrow it down to a couple of putters and go from there. If your father in law is a golfer, he will love it.

Thanks for the reply. My father-in-law is absolutely a die hard golfer so I'll definitely be looking into it.

That is a power play for a son-in-law. Very nice gift, and would be very appreciated if he is a big time golfer!

Haha, not trying to make a power play. He's a good dude and sounds like this could be a cool, unique experience for him.

It's a great gift idea, if he's a golf nut like you say he is, definitely a bucket list item for sure.

When I went to the studio for a fitting, they have a great selection of putters/bags/headcovers, selection is definitely not an issue. Once you pick out a couple models that you like, they have you roll some putt on a mini green while taking video of your stroke. The stuff that they are able to show you on the video monitor about your stroke is pretty insightful. They slow your stroke down at impact and take a look at you tendencies from a loft and alignment standpoint and make adjustments from there to make sure that you are walking out with something that not only fits your eye at address but is delivering the ball on the correct path after impact. Buying a high-end putter is awesome, knowing that it is truly designed for your stroke gives you that much more confidence when standing over a putt.

The gift was incredibly well received by father-in-law. He is going to try and get his visit into the Hive in January.
  • Armour248Armour248 Members Posts: 404 ✭✭
    Two more tour players getting announced this week
    A few more tour star announcements tomorrow! Very cool that Bettinardi is getting all these guys
  • Waterball6Waterball6 Members Posts: 161
    Any insight on who they are picking up this week? I know quite a few tour guys have been trying them out lately.
    Looks like it’s China’s number one player Haotong Li! Great pick up and a nice play to keep growing an international presence
  • Vanderslam9Vanderslam9 Members Posts: 111
    Haotong Li definitely has some game! I think that was a solid under the radar pickup for team Betti, and he has been on a crazy rise the last year after finishing 3rd at the British, only 22 years old.
    Ping G30 Driver
    Tour Edge Exotics 3W
    Tour Edge Exotics Driving Iron
    Bridgestone J15 4-PW
    Fourteen Wedge (52, 56, 60)
    Ping Ketsch
    Couple good rounds out of Haotong this week so far in Dubai. Kid has real game. His putting has been awesome.
  • Ngjg21Ngjg21 Members Posts: 842 ✭✭
    edited Jan 27, 2018 #105
    Picked up a BB56 today. I was skeptical of the new line, but it has a nice feel and sits very squarely. I don't love the stock grip, but overall initial impressions are good. It's not nearly as large as I thought from pics.
  • HackerDaveHackerDave Members Posts: 1,404 ✭✭

Couple good rounds out of Haotong this week so far in Dubai. Kid has real game. His putting has been awesome.

A big win for both Haotong and Berttinardi!!!
  • Misc1600Misc1600 ClubWRX Posts: 915 ClubWRX
    Disappointed in the BB 2018. I thought the 2016 was bad with the lime green and silver shaft. The 2018 looked sprayed painted. The milling did not look anything like the SS from 2016.
    edited Feb 12, 2018 #108
    Great story. Compelling and rich.
  • B.D.O’CB.D.O’C Members Posts: 84
    Anyone pick up a 2018 Studio Stock?
    TaylorMade Burner 10.5º | Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 757 X

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra LTD 14º | Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 757 X
    Titleist AP2 718 3-PW | KBS C-Taper LITE S
    Callaway Mack Daddy 3 52º, 58º| Project X 6.0
    Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 #9
    [/font]
  • Willian70Willian70 Members Posts: 383 ✭✭
    edited Mar 20, 2018 #110
    Curious if anyone wanted to share some more details about the new line up. If you picked something up and have been using it I'd love to hear about it. Nothing is really out there yet for user reviews besides the product reviews themselves. Anyone compare inovai 3.0 vs 5.0 (besides Lord Helmet) or BB56 reviews.

Thanks.

Nate
    Callaway EPIC 10.5 Oban Purple
    Cobra Baffler 16* Tour Ad Di 7x
    Callaway X HOT PRO 19* V2
    Titleist 910h 23* Diamana
    PING g25 5-UW Tour Elevate x100
    Ping Glide 54, 58 s400
    Spider tour Black
  • FredCouplesFanFredCouplesFan Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    edited Mar 20, 2018 #111
    Love my bb39, putting better than I have in a long time. I am coming from a Kuchar Model 1 armlock. I prefer the firmer feel vs the fit face. I am going to change out the stock grip.
  • GeneralArnie1020GeneralArnie1020 Members Posts: 289 ✭✭
    Willian70 wrote:

Curious if anyone wanted to share some more details about the new line up. If you picked something up and have been using it I'd love to hear about it. Nothing is really out there yet for user reviews besides the product reviews themselves. Anyone compare inovai 3.0 vs 5.0 (besides Lord Helmet) or BB56 reviews.

Thanks.

Nate

Saw your profile pic and was more than confused then realized what it was lolol
    2018 M3 9* 440 - HZRDUS Handcrafted Yellow 6.5/65
    0341 GEN 1 3W - HZRDUS YELLOW 6.5
    -- Mizuno Hi Fli 1 iron - Nunchuk
    Srixon Utility 3 iron
    PXG 0311T 4-PW - Tour Issue Dynamic Gold x100
    Bettinardi 2018 H2 303 SS Wedges 50,54,58
    Custom Bettinardi BB8C
  • tobiasjdtobiasjd Members Posts: 429 ✭✭
    Tried a bb39 today. Talk about love at first putt. Best mallet option out there if you ask me. Thought I had my mind set on what I wanted. Now I have some thinking to do...
    Cobra King LTD Black
    Titleist 910FD 15° 3w
    Titleist 917F2 18° 5w
    Callaway Apex 4h
    PING iBlade 5 - PW
    PING Glide 50° SS
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 56°, 60° SS
    Bettinardi BB1
  • Willian70Willian70 Members Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Figured I’d bump one last time to see anyone’s experience with the new BB56 or the inovai 3.0/5.0. Thanks.
    Callaway EPIC 10.5 Oban Purple
    Cobra Baffler 16* Tour Ad Di 7x
    Callaway X HOT PRO 19* V2
    Titleist 910h 23* Diamana
    PING g25 5-UW Tour Elevate x100
    Ping Glide 54, 58 s400
    Spider tour Black
    BB56 is very solid. Weight more on top of the putter.

I know someone getting a custom done in that head shape, will have to get pictures when completed.

Srixon Utility 3 iron
    Custom Bettinardi BB8C
  • provxprovx Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    Im only interested in arm lock putters anymore. I am putting well for me with the orig bett kuchar arm lock, but i would love to see them release arm lock in some more styles, especially an anser style
    Ping G400 Max 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
    Ping G400 3 crossover Alta stiff
    Callaway Apex 4-SW recoil 780 stiff
    Cleveland cbx 60* recoil stiff
    Biomech Acculock
    Snell MTB Black
  • warrio17warrio17 Members Posts: 371 ✭✭
    edited Mar 30, 2018 #117
    Bettinardi Limited Release Ball markers available in the Hive!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    SYalW6s.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Epic SubZero 9* Fujikura Atmos Blue label 7X[/font]
    SYalW6s.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Epic SubZero 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue label 8X[/font]
    taylormade_small_logo_blk.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Tour Preferred UDI 2 Iron 18* UST Mamiya Prototype Utility 110F5[/font]
    taylormade_small_logo_blk.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] RescueDual TP 2 Hybrid 18* True Temper Project X HB6 (interchanges with the UDI)[/font]
    iDRdfVu.png [font=courier new,courier,monospace]JPX 900 Forged 4-GW 1* weak KBS C-Taper X 130g[/font]
    R9admPL.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Vokey Design V Grind SM6 54* KBS 2.0 HiRev X[/font]
    R9admPL.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Vokey Design V Grind SM6 58* KBS 2.0 HiRev X[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Circle T 009M Chromatic Bronze Flojet Neck 35" A041795 (Gamer)[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Tour Newport Slant Neck Crown "O"[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png [font=courier new,courier,monospace]Futura X5 Chromatic Bronze Slant Neck Custom [/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Chromatic Blue 1995 1st Run Coronado[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nstagram: @westongarner[/font]
  • djallen0djallen0 Members Posts: 201
    Great tourney by the Ramblers! Betti always does cool things like this when local teams go on runs. Awesome markers.
  • warrio17warrio17 Members Posts: 371 ✭✭
    edited Apr 3, 2018 #119
    So I bought the Masters release SS9... Kinda regretting it as I probably won't game it. Is there much of a resale value on these or should I hold on to it.
    SYalW6s.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Epic SubZero 9* Fujikura Atmos Blue label 7X[/font]
    SYalW6s.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Epic SubZero 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue label 8X[/font]
    taylormade_small_logo_blk.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Tour Preferred UDI 2 Iron 18* UST Mamiya Prototype Utility 110F5[/font]
    taylormade_small_logo_blk.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] RescueDual TP 2 Hybrid 18* True Temper Project X HB6 (interchanges with the UDI)[/font]
    iDRdfVu.png [font=courier new,courier,monospace]JPX 900 Forged 4-GW 1* weak KBS C-Taper X 130g[/font]
    R9admPL.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Vokey Design V Grind SM6 54* KBS 2.0 HiRev X[/font]
    R9admPL.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Vokey Design V Grind SM6 58* KBS 2.0 HiRev X[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Circle T 009M Chromatic Bronze Flojet Neck 35" A041795 (Gamer)[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Tour Newport Slant Neck Crown "O"[/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png [font=courier new,courier,monospace]Futura X5 Chromatic Bronze Slant Neck Custom [/font]
    ZSoHrb9.png[font=courier new,courier,monospace] Chromatic Blue 1995 1st Run Coronado[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]i[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]nstagram: @westongarner[/font]
    warrio17 wrote:
    So I bought the Masters release SS9... Kinda regretting it as I probably won't game it. Is there much of a resale value on these or should I hold on to it.

Why are you regretting it?

& yes I have seen Masters putters retain value.

Good thing about this release is theres no date on it. Nor is it DIRECTLY tied to the Masters. Just a color scheme.
    Srixon Utility 3 iron
    Custom Bettinardi BB8C
  • John9213John9213 Members Posts: 73
    Finally pulled the trigger on the BB39 today. I’ve been playing around with them at different stores for the past two months or so. I just couldn’t pull away from it any longer. It’s been so on point every time and hopefully tomorrow it’ll suit me well on the course. This is my first Betti and I can already feel the sickness coming on strong.
    Driver : Mizuno JPX 900 9.5* - KK Silver Tini 60g
    3w : Callaway Epic 15* - HZRDUS 6.0
    5w : Callaway Epic 18* - HZRDUS 6.0
    3h : Callaway Apex 20* - KK Black 80
    Irons : MacGregor MT Pro C 4-9 - Dynalite Gold S400
    Wedge : Vokey Sm6 F 46*
    Wedge : Vokey Sm6 F 50*
    Wedge : Callaway MD Forged 54*
    Wedge : Callaway MD Forged 58*
    Putter : Bettinardi BB39

Bag : Ping hoofer / Pioneer
    Ball : TP5, Gamer soft