We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Adidas Tour360 Knit shoes

13»

Comments

• AThompson_3AThompson_3  1438WRX Points: 114Members Posts: 1,438

jacobEDGE wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't even think about shoes being waterproof. Like, that thought never once crosses my mind when looking at shoes.

IMHO, waterproof means hot, then again, most of my summer rounds are done with TEVA sandals.
    Don’t play in the early morning or anything more than a 10% chance of rain huh? Waterproofing is one of the things that I need the most out of a golf shoes besides traction. Waterproof doesn’t mean hot. Waterproof means dry. Nothing worse then walking down the first fairway in the morning and your socks getting wet from the dew splashing up.
    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic SZ 9* Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 6X
    3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2 15* Diamana D+ 70X
    Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 19* Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Black 9X
    Irons: Mizuno MP-25 4-P DGTI X100
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 55S, 60M Project X 6.5
    Putter(s): Odyssey O Works 7s Black, Bettinardi BB1F
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1
    Bag: Sun Mountain Four-5
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW  3369WRX Points: 208Members Posts: 3,369

jacobEDGE wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't even think about shoes being waterproof. Like, that thought never once crosses my mind when looking at shoes.

IMHO, waterproof means hot, then again, most of my summer rounds are done with TEVA sandals.
    Don't play in the early morning or anything more than a 10% chance of rain huh? Waterproofing is one of the things that I need the most out of a golf shoes besides traction. Waterproof doesn't mean hot. Waterproof means dry. Nothing worse then walking down the first fairway in the morning and your socks getting wet from the dew splashing up.
    If it rains, you go home, unless you like lightening. Not much dew here either.
    Posted:

jacobEDGE wrote:

Don't play in the early morning or anything more than a 10% chance of rain huh? Waterproofing is one of the things that I need the most out of a golf shoes besides traction. Waterproof doesn't mean hot. Waterproof means dry. Nothing worse then walking down the first fairway in the morning and your socks getting wet from the dew splashing up.
    Lightning and rain don’t always come together. If it rains you keep playing until it lightnings or it becomes a torrential downpour and you have standing water on the course. How do you not have dew? Dew is everywhere in early mornings in the middle of summer.
    Posted:

jacobEDGE wrote:

Lightning and rain don't always come together. If it rains you keep playing until it lightnings or it becomes a torrential downpour and you have standing water on the course. How do you not have dew? Dew is everywhere in early mornings in the middle of summer.

Different climate.
    Posted:

Lightning and rain don't always come together. If it rains you keep playing until it lightnings or it becomes a torrential downpour and you have standing water on the course. How do you not have dew? Dew is everywhere in early mornings in the middle of summer.

Different climate.
    Where the **** are you playing where it never rains, you have no dew, but it’s warm enough to wear Teva sandals in the summer?
    Posted:
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16  8366WRX Points: 945Members Posts: 8,366
    Chief275 wrote:

https://m.adidas.com...oes/F33629.html

First I've heard about these was today on Golf Digest' instagram story. Anyone have any feedback on these? They look super comfy but I wonder about the stability.

My feed back:

One of the best fitting golf shoes I've ever worn. Also insanely uncomfortable because the tongue is a part of the shoe and I got massive lace bite because of this. Wanted to love them, but I couldn't.
    Posted:
    D - Epic SZ | HZRDUS Smoke Black
    4w - '16 Tour Issue M1 | Diamana B Series
    3h - '17 Tour Issue M1 | Accra TZ6
    Irons - MP-20 SEL 4-PW | Modus 120
    GW - T20 50/7 | Modus 120
    SW - T20 54/8 | Modus 120
    LW - T20 58/12 | Modus 120
    P - Bettinardi 360-M
    Ball - Bridgestone BXS

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

Different climate.
    Where the **** are you playing where it never rains, you have no dew, but it's warm enough to wear Teva sandals in the summer?

Colorado and western Nebraska. Low humidity in the summer.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.