View new posts?

BigBodBigBod Operations Director, Diamond Golf International & Wishon GolfLittlehampton, UKMembers Posts: 69 ✭✭

Still finding my way round the new forum...If it's there I can't see it!! is there a button I can click to see 'New Posts since last visit' ?? I'm on the 'Main Forum Index'
Tks....

Comments

• HiSpeed48HiSpeed48 Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited Apr 5, 2019 11:34am #2

I'm on mobile, but when I hit "Discussions" it lists all the new posts for me. Took me awhile to figure it out at first.

Titleist 910D2 9.5* Tour Issue
    TEE XCG7 15*
    Srixon Z545 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 46* 50* 54* 58*
    John Byron DaleHead 2
  • BigBodBigBod Operations Director, Diamond Golf International & Wishon Golf Littlehampton, UKMembers Posts: 69 ✭✭

Brilliant, thank you. It's not at all obvious...

• marmooskapaulmarmooskapaul Members Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still not seeing replies that are new..in topics I've read..on my desk top. I do on mobile?? Was seeing a bubble with "24 new" or just the number of replies, only on my phone now??

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,824 admin

For desktop it's bold and unbold like previous board.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • NewbyNewby Members Posts: 6,839 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

For a short while a NEW icon appeared next to a new post

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,824 admin
    edited Apr 18, 2019 1:11pm #7

Please see the 2.0 forum thread about new indicators are coming
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1762869/read-unread-bold-unbold#latest

Please ask for updates in the 2.0 forum, if you do not see a relevant thread , then please create a new one.

https://forums.golfwrx.com/categories/wrx-2-0-forum-bugs-and-features

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • HoosierMizunoHoosierMizuno Members Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

i see where we can see the threads with new posts.... and we can access this from the discussions button.

but how do we see only those threads with new comments since we last visited for only the threads we've previously participated in?

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
    Cobra F8 19*
    J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
    Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
    TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,944 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@HoosierMizuno said:
    i see where we can see the threads with new posts.... and we can access this from the discussions button.

but how do we see only those threads with new comments since we last visited for only the threads we've previously participated in?

You responded in this thread (below) but perhaps didn't see the "star" or "Bookmark/favorites" method. Anywhere you post, click the star at the top right of the page. It turns gold and is then included in "My Bookmarks" at the right side of most screens.

So for now this is probably the best option - combination of a customized search and "Bookmarks" (and notification settings too I guess) - https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1759969/view-my-content-threads-i-posted-in#latest

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G400 19* hybrid Stiff 70 Stock shaft

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 48*, 52* 56*, 60* DGS300
    Taylormade Tour Spider Black (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX

We added participated in link.

What is the difference between that and replies to my posts?

BST AD Help
  • b.heltsb.helts Members Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Gxgolfer said:
    We added participated in link.

What is the difference between that and replies to my posts?

I’ve just seen this and it is a pleasant and welcome surprise. I don’t see much, if any difference and this is a big, big piece of what was missing from my GolfWRX experience.

Good job and keep up the good work.

• HoosierMizunoHoosierMizuno Members Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7, 2019 3:41pm #12

just seeing this was added...and i only found out because of this thread. finally a much requested feature is added. thanks.
    my only suggestion would be to make this a little more prominent so users can find this more easily. i'm guessing many haven't even noticed the addition. i doubt anyone uses the 'activity' button while the 'categories' just seems to be a link back to the forum homepage and may not be needed with the 'forums' link at the top.

unsure what the 'best of' actually consists of or is determined. most replies, chosen by wrx, ?
    groups - no idea what this link does.

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
    Cobra F8 19*
    J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
    Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
    TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file