GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Which Ardmore 3 is this?

thatguyhileman ·  
thatguyhilemanthatguyhileman Members  53WRX Points: 28Handicap: 6Posts: 53 Bunkers

I bid and bought this Ardmore 3 putter on eBay. By this picture, it looks to me like a slant neck Ardmore 3. I was sent a L-neck. No picture shows the neck other than this. Am I looking at this picture wrong? I'm just trying to figure out if this was my mistake or theirs.

Posted:
Titleist 913D3 9.5 - Speeder 757
Titleist 913FD 15 - Whiteboard
Titleist 913H 19 - Whiteboard
Titleist 714CB 4-PW - DG S300
SM6 51*/55*/59* - DG Wedge
SC Newport 2
TM TPX

Comments

• thatguyhilemanthatguyhileman Members  53WRX Points: 28Handicap: 6Posts: 53 Bunkers

I did. They said they sent the one pictured, but they have tons of them listed. But from this picture, this looks like a slant neck to me. I’m just looking to see what others see in this pic as I may be wrong. Thanks!

Posted:
    SC Newport 2
    TM TPX
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers  9344WRX Points: 2,978Posts: 9,344 Titanium Tees

That looks like a slant neck to me. The black slant neck was released later, but they should clarify in the auction which neck it has

Posted:
  • xxioxxio Cebu, PhilippinesMembers  5845WRX Points: 292Posts: 5,845 Titanium Tees

Send them a picture taken from the same angle to show the difference.

Posted:
  • Damenace613Damenace613 Sunny San DiegoClubWRX  649WRX Points: 90Posts: 649 ClubWRX

On -, @thatguyhileman said:

I did. They said they sent the one pictured, but they have tons of them listed. But from this picture, this looks like a slant neck to me. I’m just looking to see what others see in this pic as I may be wrong. Thanks!

You can zoom into see most of the serial number also which you can compare to what you have (near the bottom toe of the putter).

Posted:
    TaylorMade M5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S
    Callaway Epic 4 Wood
    Cobra F6 Baffler
    TaylorMade RSi2 B Version 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120
    TaylorMade PSi AW C-Taper 105
    Callaway MD4 54*
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 58*
    Evnroll ER5 Black
  • thatguyhilemanthatguyhileman Members  53WRX Points: 28Handicap: 6Posts: 53 Bunkers

Let me clarify, they use the same photos for multiple listings. So I can't really verify the serial number. However, from everything I can find the slant neck came with 7.5g weights as pictured and the L neck came with 10g weights, like I received. Unless TM uses different weights for different lengths like Cameron (I can't find any evidence they do), the picture is definitely a slant neck. Thanks all for your responses.

Posted:
    SC Newport 2
    TM TPX
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Members  498WRX Points: 123Posts: 498 Greens

I was searching for a slant neckband stumbled accross this exact listing. Sure does look like a slant neck, but cant quite tell? I would think they would take it back as long as you pay to ship it back? Slants are def harder to find.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

Oh yeah, they take returns if buyer pays shipping. But I don’t feel that applies if they sent something other than pictured/advertised. That’s why I’m trying to determine for sure what’s in the picture. If it’s my mistake and the picture is indeed a L neck, then it’s my problem to decide to eat the shipping and return it. If it’s a slant neck pictured, then I feel like it’s on them to pay return shipping and refund me fully. Maybe I’m wrong there, but I don’t feel I should incur any cost if the advertisement doesn’t match the product sent.

Posted:
    SC Newport 2
    TM TPX
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle VAMembers  3704WRX Points: 695Handicap: 8.2Posts: 3,704 Titanium Tees

Was that the only picture? Any info in the description or title as to which neck it was supposed to be?

Posted:

PING Hoofer Lite

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

(PING G25 23* 4h)

Titleist 718 AP2 4-P

Titleist SM7 52.08F, 58.08M

PING BeCu Scottsdale Anser

• richie24richie24 Havre de Grace, MarylandMembers  1292WRX Points: 143Handicap: 12.4Posts: 1,292 Platinum Tees

Send it back , then open up a case with eBay in reference to the shipping. I did the same thing (not with this particular item) and eBay decided in my favor and credited me the shipping charge.

Posted:
  • 1t2golf1t2golf Marshals  3428WRX Points: 322Posts: 3,428 Marshals

On -, @thatguyhileman said:

Oh yeah, they take returns if buyer pays shipping. But I don’t feel that applies if they sent something other than pictured/advertised. That’s why I’m trying to determine for sure what’s in the picture. If it’s my mistake and the picture is indeed a L neck, then it’s my problem to decide to eat the shipping and return it. If it’s a slant neck pictured, then I feel like it’s on them to pay return shipping and refund me fully. Maybe I’m wrong there, but I don’t feel I should incur any cost if the advertisement doesn’t match the product sent.

Paypal offers free return shipping if you've signed up for it.

Posted:
    Sic omnia fatis In peius ruere ac retro sublapsa referri...semper ubi sub ubi

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.