Good Season/Bad Season
Scarily, there are only two events until the 2018-19 PGA Tour season is finished and I was just thinking myself who has done well and who maybe hasn't done as well.
1. Adam Scott - no wins but seems to have pulled himself back up the rankings. Having slipped down into the 70's last year, he has gotten himself back into the Top 20.
2. Patrick Cantlay - always seems solid, never does much wrong, rarely misses a cut and into the World Top 10.
3. Matt Kuchar - the early season form has faded but he gave himself (and these boards with his antics) a real shot in the arm to jump back up the rankings having spent a couple of years slipping down.
4. BK - A major, a WGC and one other tour event. Guy is the best golfer in the world.
1. DJ - one win for a guy as good as him, has to be a disappointment.
2. Bubba Watson - three top 10's all season.
3. Alex Noren - Ryder Cup winner but lost his Tour card and slipped down the rankings.
4. Jordan Spieth - there have been signs of life every now and then and I am sure that he will be back but as many MC's as Top 10's (4) is not a great return for someone who has reached the heights that he has over the years.
Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S