GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Footjoy shorts, flat front vs lightweight.

lifemisspent ·  
lifemisspentlifemisspent Members  86WRX Points: 97Posts: 86 Fairways

Hi ,

I have the footjoy lightweight short and although they are lightweight I find the material kind of cheap . Has anyone tried the flat front shorts ? Like most of us this year summers get super hot and sticky in the northeast , are the flat front shorts light enough in hot weather ?

Thanks in advance.

Posted:

Comments

• Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members  2790WRX Points: 467Posts: 2,790 Titanium Tees

I wear the flat front and they are light enough for hot weather. Tennessee here.. My favorite shorts..

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.