Byron Testers

Z-Man ·  
Z-ManZ-Man Members  1322WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,322
I sent out a couple of testers to Golfwrx members.. Its time for them to return home...Please PM me ASAP
Posted:

Comments

• GetinDAhole26GetinDAhole26 Members  421WRX Points: 0Posts: 421
    I would have a hard time giving one of your beautiful byrons back image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Z-ManZ-Man Members  1322WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,322
    So are these guys,if you know what I mean
    Posted:
  • cjblake09cjblake09 Members  2058WRX Points: 190Posts: 2,058 Platinum Tees
    Are you talking about the original test putters that were sent out? If so man those have been out a while....
    Posted:
    These are different putters
    Posted:
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members  3506WRX Points: 169Posts: 3,506 Titanium Tees
    How does one get onto this program image/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

By the way zman, received my Channel Island CI*18 and it's dead GORGEOUS, the face is just stunning and the pictures do not do it justice. I had Pat Dempsey look at it and that stamping is so small, he couldn't read the Byron Morgan on the face. I have no idea how Byron did the pain fill on it.

image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

Taylormade P790 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 105 S300 with ProSoft inserts, Pure Wrap grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" (Presse IV tweaked) Putter with BGT Stability shaft

Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • RobotDoctorRobotDoctor Senior Hacker ClubWRX  5010WRX Points: 914Posts: 5,010 ClubWRX
    This is an unfortunate situation. Because of a few potentially unscrupulous individuals, all of us will eventually suffer because of not honoring the test program. It is because of this program that I first experienced a Byron putter and how I came to own my first Byron putter. I have signed up for the next round of test putters and hope that the program remains but if people do not honor the intent of the program and return or forward putters as promised then the program will certainly meet it's demise. Hopefully the people that have test putters have just "forgotten" that they have them and send the putter(s) back.
    Posted:
    EAMUS CATULI! AC020303
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Another one has been located and will be returning. The last 2 might be a little more difficult
    Posted:
  • MSaternusMSaternus Members  572WRX Points: 0Posts: 572
    I'll echo the comments of RobotDoctor. I wouldn't have the Byron (soon to be Byrons) that I have now without having tried them first in the demo program. In addition to being part of the official demo program, Steve has been gracious enough on two occasions to send me other putters to try so I can test the feel of different materials and finishes firsthand. It would be a shame if these opportunities no longer existed. I hope, for everyone, that the putters find their way home.
    Posted:
  • RedmanRedman Members  2754WRX Points: 56Posts: 2,754 Titanium Tees
    Come on people....return the putters. This is ridiculous. Z-Man, I know you don't want to do it now or anything, but if they aren't returned soon you should let us all know who they are!
    Posted:
  • MchSt805MchSt805 Members  2101WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,101
    Hopefully it's just a little lack of communication or something else explainable. That'd be really unfortunate if we have some members on here that would do such a thing as jack a test putter. I was part of that test program just over a year ago, had my week of fun and moved on. Pretty cool experience, I'm really glad it was an option. I've actually owned two different used Byron's since and LOVE the feel and looks. Due to funds I never kept them around, but hopefully some day that can change.
    Posted:
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Driver: Ping G30
    3-Wood: Exotics E8
    Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro
    Irons: TaylorMade R7
    Wedges: Scratch 1018
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Red X5[/font]
  • southtown817southtown817 Members  86WRX Points: 0Posts: 86
    I am the proud owner of 4 Byrons and I would like to get on the testor list if it is still has any openings.

I have 2 006's one slotted and one to sick (303 a.s.s.) to game.

I have 2 007's one centershaft and one tcb

image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.