Titleist NXT Tour

2»

Comments

• inthefairwayinthefairway Members  1295WRX Points: 107Handicap: 6Posts: 1,295 Bunkers
    nbg352 wrote:

Kingkat54 wrote:

My buddy plays Pro V1 and I play the NXT Tour. Close in distance and spin for us at least. Great ball. I get a good carry and roll from it. Reminds me of the old DT Wound.

You must be old, like me. I play the NXT Tour for the very same reason. I loved the DT Wound ball and the Tour feels very much like it, but with lower spin off the driver.

I've just played a few rounds recently with the NXT Tour and have been impressed with it and feel the same way about the feel.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • KilledbyashankeddriverKilledbyashankeddriver Golf champion Members  83WRX Points: 0Posts: 83
    I like it and the NXT tour s, good golf balls! Very good balls for more bang for your buck! Especially since both have very good green side control also
    Posted:
  • Sanders74Sanders74 Members  276WRX Points: 37Posts: 276 Bunkers
    I like the NXT compared to the Velocity it spins more for sure and has good feel of the putter I still believe a 3 piece ball is the way to go
    Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 9* (love this thing) Hzrdus yellow x flex
    Ping G 15*
    Ping G 19* hybrid
    Vokey SM7 46,50,54,58
    Scotty Cameron Custom shop
    716 AP2's
    Best Ball most recently found. : )
    yall need to lose more AVX!
  • BenkrossBenkross 1400 Rounds, Zero Aces Brooklyn, NyMembers  705WRX Points: 78Handicap: 2.4Posts: 705 Golden Tee
    This is a great ball for medium handicappers. High launch and descent angle is how it stops. If you're looking for a ball you can work or flight, it's not a good choice. Also feel is too soft off the putter face
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9* (Tour AD TP6x)
    Epic 3 Wood 15* (Tour AD TP7x)
    R15 TP 20* Speeder 869 Evo TSx
    716 AP2 4-PW - ProjectX 6.0
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 51/9 - TI S400 
    SM6 S Grind 56/10 - Project X 6.0
    Hi-Toe 60/ATV - Projet X 6.0
    DJ Spider 34", 2.5*
    TP 5/5x

• Lagavulin62Lagavulin62 Members  2343WRX Points: 321Handicap: 15Posts: 2,343 Platinum Tees
    I know this is old and they have been discontinued but for those still interested PGA SUPERSTORE has the Nxt Tour S in clearance for 19.95.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.