Fantanstic swingplane video

whatwhatwhat ·  
whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat Members  278WRX Points: 0Posts: 278
Im sure alot of you are familiar with shawn clement, but for thoses of you who arent or just havent seen this vid its well worth a watch. Maybe its just me but I never truly understand why you should be on plane but its really quite simple and very easily explained here.

[url="

Maybe its basic but it was a bit of an eye opener for me and Im a low handicapper. Would love to here some thoughts and feedback.
Posted:

Comments

• k0rEaNaCh0k0rEaNaCh0 Members  13WRX Points: 0Posts: 13
    Enlightening! I loved it, and will be working on this until spring image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat Members  278WRX Points: 0Posts: 278
    Glad to hear it helped
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • irishiainirishiain Members  404WRX Points: 0Posts: 404
    Almost too simple but that's often the best approach, certainly one of the clearest ways I've ever seen the swing plain explained.

Two thumbs up!
    Posted:
  • sheldonjhackersheldonjhacker Members  3779WRX Points: 191Posts: 3,779 Titanium Tees
    thanks WHAT3 ! I love Shawn's stuff !!! partytime2.gif
    Posted:
  • golfpros1golfpros1 Members  7584WRX Points: 151Posts: 7,584 Titanium Tees
    commen sense, but well said. by the way, i can't believe he ripped that hammer into that two times... then hit his clubs on it too. jeez... we can get the point without you doing that!einstein.gif
    Posted:
    What's In The Bag:
    Golf Jobs
    Driver: Titleist 8.5 w/ Diamana D+ 70 S
    3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S
    3H: Titleist 915H w/ Diamana D+ 90 S
    Irons: 4-GW Taylormade Tour Preferred TP w/ Project X 6.0
    Wedges: Callaway Forged w/ Project X 6.0
    Ball: Taylormade TP5x
    Bag: Titleist
  • whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat Members  278WRX Points: 0Posts: 278
    ^^lol thats what I was thinking.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • aliikanealiikane Members  1685WRX Points: 161Handicap: 2Posts: 1,685 Platinum Tees
    He has some good analogies. Simple analogies are the best. I like the keep it simple approach to golf. Tiger's saying is the kiss (keep it simple stupid) approach too.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.