Which 3 balls under $20

13»

Comments

• darpardarpar Members Posts: 269
    T/F Gamer V2 for $10 [email protected] Uinta Golf,awesome ball!!
  • BackNine29BackNine29 BackNine29 Members Posts: 366 ✭✭
    No hesitation here:

1. Top Flite D2 Feel. 15 ball pack (9.99 at GG). .666 cents per ball.

2. Srixon AD333. 2 for 25.00 (at GG). 1.04 per ball.
  • golfbum9golfbum9 Members Posts: 2,914
    BackNine29 wrote:

No hesitation here:

1. Top Flite D2 Feel. 15 ball pack (9.99 at GG). .666 cents per ball.

2. Srixon AD333. 2 for 25.00 (at GG). 1.04 per ball.

BackNine, next time try the D2 Distance instead of- I think it's even better than the Feels.

note: NOT the Straight.
  • BackNine29BackNine29 BackNine29 Members Posts: 366 ✭✭
    I may try the Distance, but thought it would be quite a bit firmer with less spin. My friends mock my D2 Feel. I just smile as I collect at the end of the round.
  • gruzgruz Members Posts: 204

Hx diablo tour

Never bought these.. But have come across several on the course of late and cracked them, no complaints here
  • rhyno18rhyno18 Members Posts: 326

This ball has not been mentioned but I really like the NIKE Vapor Speed. It's a 3 piece ball with great distance and excellent spin. You can get these for less than $20. I read about 3 months ago that a woman golfer who plays the Japan LPGA or (whatever they call it) actually won a tournament using this ball.

Those are pretty good balls from my limited experience with it. I found one back in the summer and have played probably 18-20 holes with it. Good distance, decent stopping power. If I wasn't in love with the Z Star X and XV I would seriously consider them.
  • Big LBig L Members Posts: 752 ✭✭
    I've always like the Titleist DT Solo, the poor man's Titleist. That being said I currently have Ad333 that I picked up at discount, great ball as well
    Cleveland Launcher HB 9*
    Ping G15 15.5* or Nike Ignite T60 13*
    Cobra F6 Baffler 18*
    Taylormade Tour Preferred 2014 CB 4-AW
    Cleveland CBX 54* & Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 58*
    Scotty Cameron RedX3
  • 1tondriver1tondriver Members Posts: 844
    I picked up 2 dozen of the Gamer's after reading the praises here. I just got done with a quick 18 and I must say that these balls are fantastic! They are long off the tee and have a decent feel around the greens. I don't beleive there is a better ball for twice the price...
  • amishamish Members Posts: 216
    I found a Gamer on the course today, and as I was playing alone I got a chance to hit it in tandem with another ball. I was fortunate to hit 2 good drives twice with the Gamer and another ball. The Gamer lost by 10 yards each time, first to a Maxfli Revolution and the 2nd time to a Nike TA2 spin.

I would go for the double dozen of Taylormade Burner TP's for $40 at Walmart. Good distance and I have backspun one those buggers off a green with an 8 iron.
  • Greg77Greg77 Members Posts: 136 ✭✭
    TheShaun wrote:

Wilson Zip.

End thread/

+1
  • Yellow JacketYellow Jacket Members Posts: 3,533
    The TP Black Practice balls are $18/doz and the MacGregor VIP are $20/doz at Golfsmith. I haven't played either ball, but which is closer to a Pro V1x?
    915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy 70TX
    915F 15* Diamana D+PLUS 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic 90TX
    716MB 4-PW X100
    SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
    Bullseye Flange
    WITB Link
  • J_DJ_D Jr. Boomers Posts: 2,617 ✭✭
    Just get Gamer V2's and scratch the logo out so nobody sees you are using a TF.
  • Hulk SmashHulk Smash Members Posts: 20
    MG C4 Tour - Can't beat the price, practically a PRO-V1 for less than half the price. So good and affordable that Golf Digest didn't mention it in their latest mag. Must be afraid of the backlash they'd receive from the big companies.