Do we have any TM reps here?

Gxgolfer ·  
GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-OwnerSF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
The new products were introduced at Taylor Made’s sales meetings this week to their sales force, so while your local reps may have samples these won’t be shipped to retail stores until the end of the month. The new Rescue model and putters won’t ship until probably mid-June. Sorry for any confusion we may have caused but the new clubs are out there and we will see them soon!
Posted:
Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Comments

• ShortSticksShortSticks Members  720WRX Points: 106Posts: 720 Golden Tee
    Gxgolfer wrote on May 5 2005, 03:55 PM:
    The new products were introduced at Taylor Made’s sales meetings this week to their sales force, so while your local reps may have samples these won’t be shipped to retail stores until the end of the month. The new Rescue model and putters won’t ship until probably mid-June. Sorry for any confusion we may have caused but the new clubs are out there and we will see them soon!
    »

So you are saying the New AGSI putters and Rescue duals will be mid-June? Sweet. Thanks for the info. image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mrgolfmrgolf Members  37WRX Points: 55Posts: 37 Bunkers
    Any idea when the R5 TP will be available in stores!

Thanks
    Posted:
  • nearfall152nearfall152 Members, Charter Members  892WRX Points: 68Posts: 892 Golden Tee
    ShortSticks wrote on May 6 2005, 12:24 PM:
    So you are saying the New AGSI putters and Rescue duals will be mid-June? Sweet. Thanks for the info. image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
    »

You could see this coming with the specials TM is doing for the 'old' rescue...they're everywhere!!
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic SZ Speeder 757
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 Speeder 757
    Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood Tensei Blue
    TM UDI 16 HZRDUS black
    Callaway Apex MB 6-AW
    Callaway PM Tour Grey 54
    Callaway PM Tour Grey 58
    Callaway PM Tour Grey 64 
    Evnroll ER2B
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    From Carlsbad Confidential

# Tim Petrovic won in New Orleans with one of our new putters, and we scrambled to get something up on rossaputters.com. They don't ship until June, so we were only getting started on things for the site, and had to change our plans a bit. A good problem to have, I'll admit.

# Our new r7 fairway woods & r5 TP driver press releases got accidentally released by a couple of websites. Those products don't ship until the end of the month, but I personally think we should have released them anyway. Nonetheless, you will be hearing more about them soon.
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • TightenUpROOKIETightenUpROOKIE Lᴜᴄᴋᴇʏ NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ Florida<—>Cape CodMembers  1124WRX Points: 74Posts: 1,124 Platinum Tees
    the anti skid putters wont be available to you guys until middle july, the r7 fw/r5 tp/AS lambeau7 putter i already have but the woods will be 1st week of june, the only thing im waiting on it a rescue dual tp which i havent gotten yet. i will keep everybody posted on the dates when i hear them from my TM tour rep. but looks like everything will be availabe to you guys in early june except the putters which will be in middle july as i have received everything except my rescue dual tp already.

china woods
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰 SᴜɴTʀᴜᴀᴛ Tᴀᴍᴘᴀ Bᴀʏ Pʀᴏ/Aᴍ Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Mᴀᴠʀɪᴋ SZ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ 𝟿° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Aᴛᴛᴀs 𝟷𝟷 𝟼x (𝟷𝟸ɢ ғʀᴏɴᴛ/𝟾ɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, -𝟷/ɴ ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɴᴇ)
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Mᴀᴠʀɪᴋ SZ 𝟷𝟻° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Aᴛᴛᴀs 𝟺ᴜ 𝟽x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Aᴘᴇx Hʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟸/𝟷𝟾° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Vᴛs Tsᴘx Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ 𝟾𝟻ʜx
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Eᴘɪᴄ Fᴏʀɢᴇᴅ 𝟺ɪ (-𝟸.𝟻°/𝟸𝟷.𝟻°) Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Vᴛs Tsᴘx Bʟᴀᴄᴋ 𝟷𝟶𝟻ʜx
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ xFᴏʀɢᴇᴅ 𝟷𝟾’ ʀᴀᴡ 𝟺ɪ-𝟽ɪ Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟶𝟻x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Aᴘᴇx MB 𝟷𝟾’ ʀᴀᴡ 𝟾ɪ-PW Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟶𝟻x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴍᴅ𝟸 ʀᴀᴡ 𝟻𝟺°s (ʙᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ 𝟻𝟸°) Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟸𝟶x
    Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴍᴅ𝟸 ʀᴀᴡ 𝟻𝟾°ᴜ Nɪᴘᴘᴏɴ N.S. Pʀᴏ Mᴏᴅᴜs𝟹 𝟷𝟸𝟶x
    Bʏʀᴏɴ Mᴏʀɢᴀɴ ᴅʜ89 Tᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝟹𝟾𝟻ɢ Wᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ Fʟᴏᴡ Nᴇᴄᴋ 𝟹x Bʟᴀᴄᴋ , Bᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ Cᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴛ 𝟷𝟷𝟶ɢ

Bᴀʏ Cʟᴜʙ • Cᴏɴᴄᴇssɪᴏɴ Gᴏʟғ Cʟᴜʙ
  • InTheHole!InTheHole! Charter Members  1351WRX Points: 59Posts: 1,351 Platinum Tees
    Cool, very interested in trying out the R5 TP driver - whether tour issue or "tour preferred" issued!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • TightenUpROOKIETightenUpROOKIE Lᴜᴄᴋᴇʏ NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ Florida<—>Cape CodMembers  1124WRX Points: 74Posts: 1,124 Platinum Tees
    InTheHole! wrote on May 15 2005, 10:08 AM:
    Cool, very interested in trying out the R5 TP driver - whether tour issue or "tour preferred" issued!
    »

don't waste your money unless you cant wait another 2 weeks! IMHFO there is no differece in the heads between tour tp's & the retail ones. the difference lies in the specs/options available to me & the other staffers not available to the public. but i will say before i turned pro it was always fun having a tour club, now its so much easier to ho! dont have to pay & get mine before anyone else!
    Posted:

Cᴀʟʟᴀᴡᴀʏ Mᴀᴠʀɪᴋ SZ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ 𝟿° Usᴛ Mᴀᴍɪʏᴀ Aᴛᴛᴀs 𝟷𝟷 𝟼x (𝟷𝟸ɢ ғʀᴏɴᴛ/𝟾ɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, -𝟷/ɴ ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɴᴇ)
    Bʏʀᴏɴ Mᴏʀɢᴀɴ ᴅʜ89 Tᴏᴜʀ Pʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝟹𝟾𝟻ɢ Wᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ Fʟᴏᴡ Nᴇᴄᴋ 𝟹x Bʟᴀᴄᴋ , Bᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ Cᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴛ 𝟷𝟷𝟶ɢ

• yogiyogi Members  336WRX Points: 0Posts: 336
    First post here. Homstylz, we gotta get more people on here to get this place humming.

Just received the new products and they are(for lack of a better word) Awesome!!! The R5TP is, without a doubt the finest feeling driver I have ever hit. I just picked up a couple of the putters with the agsi insert. They do roll great, I just need to find one thats a bit more pleasing to my eye. R7TP Fairway is bad a**, and the rescue TP is golden. You guys are going to have to try them out. The R5TP will be out this month from what I was told. Later, G
    Posted:
    Yogi, spred some love to some of these people, I know you have s*** packed door to door in your civic, your car must look like theres a 600pound guy in the back seat with all your ho'ing in that car!!! I'm pissed I only got my stuff a month before you & I'm a staffer!!!! But I hafta say I've had my R5 since febuary, you have the best job. Too bad I'm gonna hafta take you your a** on the course for some of your TM crap to spread the wealth around, ohh BTW my irons are coming this morning.
    Posted:

• joey3108joey3108 Proud founding sponsor and pioneer of golfwrx Bay AreaMarshals  7884WRX Points: 256Posts: 7,884 Marshals
    yogi wrote on May 16 2005, 12:23 PM:
    First post here.  Homstylz, we gotta get more people on here to get this place humming.

Just received the new products and they are(for lack of a better word) Awesome!!!  The R5TP is, without a doubt the finest feeling driver I have ever hit.  I just picked up a couple of the putters with the agsi insert.  They do roll great, I just need to find one thats a bit more pleasing to my eye.  R7TP Fairway is bad a**, and the rescue TP is golden. You guys are going to have to try them out.  The R5TP will be out this month from what I was told.  Later,  G
    »

Where is mine? image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':beach:' />

I though we have a deal? image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Joe image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    Posted:
  • bartolomeobartolomeo Retired International Playboy Members  531WRX Points: 82Posts: 531 Golden Tee
    HoMStYLz wrote on May 16 2005, 05:57 AM:
    don't waste your money unless you cant wait another 2 weeks! IMHFO there is no differece in the heads between tour tp's & the retail ones. the difference lies in the specs/options available to me & the other staffers not available to the public. but i will say before i turned pro it was always fun having a tour club, now its so much easier to ho! dont have to pay & get mine before anyone else!
    »

Hate to disagree with you there on the Tour vs. retail idea, but that is another thread completely. I will agree to disagree. image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />
    Posted:

Advertisement
    joey3108 wrote on May 30 2005, 02:06 PM:
    Where is mine? image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':vava:' />

I though we have a deal? image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

Joe image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    »

Joey, once I get a break & can send you some stuff for you to do some work on I'll spead some love your way image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.