DJs Practice Round Shoes

brycefaze ·  
brycefazebrycefaze Members  115WRX Points: 59Handicap: 16Posts: 115 Fairways

Does anyone know the shoes DJ had on today? Looks like an adicross or something but can’t really get a clear picture.

Posted:
  • King Cobra F9 Speedback Driver 12 degree
  • Ping G400 5 wood
  • Titleist U510 - 3i 
  • Ping i210 4-w
  • Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50 and 56 degree
  • Taylormade Spider
  • Taylormade TP5X, Titleist Pro V1(x)

Comments

• quarterswingkingquarterswingking Members  1WRX Points: 7Handicap: 20Posts: 1 Starters

Certainly look like a pair of black Adicross Bounce shoes. White midsole though

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ATXHornATXHorn Members  684WRX Points: 119Posts: 684 Golden Tee

Looks like last year's model, $60. I have a different color, great on dry days. Soak up water though which make me think they're not the same.

https://www.carlsgolfland.com/adidas-adicross-bounce-golf-shoes-black

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST w/Fuji 6.3X TS
    Ping FW 410 LST w/8.2X TS
    Titleist 816 H2 Hb 19* w/Fuji 8.8X TS
    4i-PW Ping iBlade w/steelfiber 110x
    50SS w/steelfiber 110x & 54SS Stealth Glide 2.0 - 60 Glide Forged w/Paderson Wedge Stiff
    Ping PLD3 w/counterbalanced PP60
    Pro V1
  • LeoLeo99LeoLeo99 Members  4924WRX Points: 768Posts: 4,924 Titanium Tees

On -, @ATXHorn said:

Looks like last year's model, $60. I have a different color, great on dry days. Soak up water though which make me think they're not the same.

If you're size 10 or 14, RBG has them for $30. Just got a pair for myself to burn up the last of my RBG credit.

Posted:
  • brycefazebrycefaze Members  115WRX Points: 59Handicap: 16Posts: 115 Fairways

On -, @ATXHorn said:

I was kind of thinking the same thing... I knew the adicrosses weren't waterproof!

Posted:
    • King Cobra F9 Speedback Driver 12 degree
    • Ping G400 5 wood
    • Titleist U510 - 3i 
    • Ping i210 4-w
    • Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50 and 56 degree
    • Taylormade Spider
    • Taylormade TP5X, Titleist Pro V1(x)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.