Wilson Staff C:25

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
What do you think?

Posted:

Comments

• SmoothdufferSmoothduffer Fantastico Members  834WRX Points: 0Posts: 834
    The C:25 is the best 3-piece ball i have gamed it has great spin,distance,durability and feel at a great price.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TerpmanTerpman Members  619WRX Points: 0Posts: 619
    This ball has it all and does it all. And its just over $20.00 per dozen. First, it gives you great distance with every club in your bag. And, its soft off of each club, though not mushy feeling at all. You know you've hit it but it feels pretty good. It spins and it stops and it rolls true on the greens, not clicky off the puter at all. This ball has no weakness, it does everything you need done very well.
    Posted:
  • TubaTuba Members  430WRX Points: 0Posts: 430
    I came across a sleeve of these a couple days ago. I've used the same ball for the past 36 holes and am so pleasantly surprised. It even spun back a bit with a 5 iron into a cross wind (170 yds.). Feels soft and putts very nicely. Great ball!
    Posted:
  • Large David HammerLarge David Hammer Members  399WRX Points: 0Posts: 399
    Picked up a sleeve and played 18 with these last week. I was BLOWN AWAY! They do it all. Not exaggerating. I've played all balls in the 20-30 buck range. All the 3-piecers out there...and this one is better than, or equal to, the best of the category. It is very long! Compared to Burner TP, NXT Tour, HX Bite,...the creme de la creme of the price range...it is longer and spins better than all but the Bite. This ball beats e6, NXT(s), HX Diablo(s), and ALL other balls in the range from the OEMs. They're durable but a well-struck wedge will certainly shave a little off. It feels great all around. The spin is plentiful and ideal. Mid-trajectory, no balloons, and did I mention..........................LONG???

The only thing they lack is the classier, LOGO W/ the "W/S" shield on them.

Like the "C" series of irons, these balls are unbelievably-hidden gems. Wilson is far out-pacing their reputation and media coverage. These balls are the best thing for 10 and higher 'cappers.

PHENOMENAL BALL!

Wison Staff does it again!!
    Posted:
    RBZ TP 9.5* RIP'd NV 65
    TM R11s - 14* - RIP Alpha 70
    TM Rescue '11 TP - RIP 85
    Cleveland CG16 Tour - TT DG
    Cleveland 588 Forged Wedges
    Forged Yes "Callie f" Blade

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.