TOUR PUTTERS are up on TPMills.com

glenwayputtersglenwayputters Members Posts: 2,100
David has posted the pictures and descriptions on the site, so get them while they are hot!!!

jay

Comments

• Titleist87Titleist87 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭
    glenwayputters wrote on Dec 6 2005, 07:22 AM:

David has posted the pictures and descriptions on the site, so get them while they are hot!!!

jay

I wish the pictures could be enlarged.
    Cobra Fly-Z+ Aldila DVS
    MacGregor MT 4w Aldila DVS
    Titleist 915H 3
    Ben Hogan Apex Edge Pro/'87 Titleist Tour Model/'86 Spalding Tour Edition
    Titleist SM6 50 F Grind
    Titleist SM6 54 S Grind
    Titleist SM6 58 S Grind
    Titleist SC Studio Design 5
  • newportbeachnewportbeach Members Posts: 3,501 ✭✭
    Man I wish you could enlarge those pics just too hard to tell what the putter looks like
    Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • tickyboytickyboy Members Posts: 2,133 ClubWRX
    edited Dec 6, 2005 #4
    You can always go to properties, copy the URL and paste into new window. It's not the fastest but the pics are much nicer. I've already emailed my request for a putter. image/cool.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    those putters look amazing
  • tnk210tnk210 Posts: 396 ✭✭
    kkhere wrote on Dec 6 2005, 05:16 PM:

those putters look amazing

Sent them an email image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • nickc445nickc445 Members Posts: 531 ✭✭
    I have to say --- the price is very reasonable. Also seems to confirm the common perception that a good chunk of the price associated with Camerons is tied to marketing. I have a retail-version of the Workshop series of Mills putters. To me, there is no discernable difference in quality versus Cameron. If I am not already a Mill convert, I soon will be. Plus, David Mills seems much more approachable and customer-oriented.

Now, if I get that Christmas bonus, I may to drive from Nashville to Tuscaloosa for a personal visit to Mr. Mills' shop.
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals Posts: 7,105 mod
    They must be nice, he's already exceeded his bandwidth! Hopefully it will die down around 3am so I can get a peak. Right now Mills putters are the only ones that have my curiousity piqued--for my daughter of course. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

beruo
    :hi:
  • drkhorse117drkhorse117 Members Posts: 111
    those putters are too sweet...I just emailed David about a custom 8802 style. I cant wait!!!!!
    beruo wrote on Dec 8 2005, 12:46 AM:

They must be nice, he's already exceeded his bandwidth! Hopefully it will die down around 3am so I can get a peak. Right now Mills putters are the only ones that have my curiousity piqued--for my daughter of course. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

beruo

Has quite a few lefty putters listed.... I can't wait to get my hands on mine.
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
    edited Dec 8, 2005 #11
    The 3 lined mallet is mine! image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Nice! I had my eye briefly on that putter, but in the end another putter won out. I want to scrap together some more dough and pick up another, but being unemployed for a month does not help, especially around the holidays.
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
    My mallet shipped out on Friday image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    My Klassic shipped Friday too image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
    I guess bandwidth exceeded limit....they MUST be hot!! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals Posts: 7,105 mod
    tickyboy wrote on Dec 8 2005, 09:02 AM:

beruo wrote on Dec 8 2005, 12:46 AM:

They must be nice, he's already exceeded his bandwidth! Hopefully it will die down around 3am so I can get a peak. Right now Mills putters are the only ones that have my curiousity piqued--for my daughter of course. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />

beruo

Has quite a few lefty putters listed.... I can't wait to get my hands on mine.

Well, I broke down and sent an email on Friday, then again yesterday. . . and no reply. Guess I'll have to make due with my Bettinardi. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' /> Can't say that I'm not disappointed though.

beruo
    :hi:
    He was having problems with the website over the weekend, perhaps there is a delay in email returns as a result. In any case, I'm sure you will hear from him soon.
    R15 9.5
    R15 3HL
    Rescue TP 21
    MP25 4-P
    MP 52,56,60
    Origin B2 01 CF
  • glenwayputtersglenwayputters Members Posts: 2,100
    tickyboy wrote on Dec 14 2005, 10:43 PM:

He was having problems with the website over the weekend, perhaps there is a delay in email returns as a result. In any case, I'm sure you will hear from him soon.

Guys

please be patient. He is literally a one man show and he has been overwhelmed with emails for putters. I emailed him this afternoon when I got into town and he is getting very low on inventory and is spending a lot of time in the "shipping" department.

Thank you all for making this a very huge success for David and this is truly a sign of things to come!!!

thanks

Jay