15yr old boy's Make-A-Wish request

agoodgolfer

Now this is a worthy wish!
Would anyone be interested in setting up a WRX fund to help the poor kid out? It wouldn't take much.

Dying Teenager Has Only One Wish To Be Granted

CANADA CITY-- The following letter was forwarded to our staff and its contents touched us so much we decided to share it with our readers:

Dear Make-A-Wish Foundation:

My name is Billy Cavender, and I am fifteen-years-old. Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Acute lymphocytic leukaemia, a cancer of the white blood cells. My disease has progressed swiftly, and has already affected my bloodstream and many of my vital organs. I have been told that my condition is terminal.

My parents are in complete shock over the news of my impending death and they spend a lot of time crying and hugging me. It seems a cruel fate to have my life taken away from me at such an early age. But I accept God's decision, and I am doing my best to cherish every living day that I have left on this Earth.

When I heard about your organization, I was excited! I have read so much about how you helped grant other young people their one true wish, the one achievable goal they could obtain before passing away from a life-draining condition. I thought perhaps you could take the time to consider my simple request, so that when I die, I will have left this Earth fulfilled, having lived each day to its fullest.

I only hope that you will read my letter and be able to help me with my small wish, the one and only thing I would wish for before the cancer robs me of my precious existence.

You see good people of the Foundation, all my life, I have dreamed of the opportunity of participating in a threesome. Yes, Make-A-Wish Foundation, before I die, I wish to have sex with two women at the same time.

Now, since I am only a fifteen-year-old with terminal cancer, I have not had a chance to live the way most teenagers do. With my deteriorating condition, I've never kissed a girl, and therefore I haven't had the chance to have sex with one woman, let alone two!

All of my guy friends have tried and tried and tried without success to get a second woman to engage in a sexual act where there is already one woman involved. This wish that you would grant me would make the envy of my peers, where before all I got was their pity. And I will die happy, knowing that I was able to participate in a sexual act with multiple partners, in this case two (at the very same time).

I don't see where this would be a problem to you and your atruistic people, knowing what amazing resources you have at your disposal. I read about the young girl with leukemia who got to skydive for the very first time, and I read about the burn victim boy who got to play ice hockey with his idol, Wayne Gretzky. I even read about the visually-impaired girl who got to go to Disneyworld.

Now if you can send a blind kid to Florida, my request for group sex shouldn't be that hard to fulfill. The girls in my threesome don't even have to be pretty, although that would be a plus. It wouldn't even need to cost your organization any money--you could probably get a couple of the volunteers to jump into bed with me, as long as it was two and not only one. I'm sure there are some adventurous foundation staff members that would jump at the chance to serve and service a young man desiring to be intimate with a couple of girls at once.

What about about other Make-a-wishers? There must be other needy people out there who could help, while fulfilling their own wishes. Maybe there are a couple of twin sisters in Dubuque, Iowa with brain tumours, whose only wish was to make it with a teenage cancer victim. You could check your database.

Damn it Make-A-Wish, I'm a horny teen who only wants to get f***** by two chicks at the same time! How hard can that be? Just send me the money, and I'll hire a couple of sympathetic hookers to do it. You can tell the foundation executives you spent the money on a Sony Playstation II! Yah, that's it. My only wish is for my very own console gaming system!

I'm sorry, the chemotherapy leaves me weakened and emotional, so I tend to lash out. Please forgive my outbursts--the sickened cries of a sexually-inexperienced young man on his last leg of life.

So please, Make-A-Wish, I hope you consider my request, the request of a dying teen who has never felt the intimate touch of two women simultaneously.

Bobby (still a virgin--and never engaged in a threesome) Cavende

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :idhitit:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, isn't that the wish of most hetero males out there? I'm 34 and don't have a terminal illness, and I'll probably never have the chance at a threesome since I'm happily married.

A virgin wouldn't have much luck with two women. After a minute or so of the first one, he'd be done and the other woman would be left out in the cold.

:idhitit: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :pimp:

Sound like another scam to me. Maybe he is selling Apple Cores and water bottles on ebay too.

The Make a wish foundation is a great Organization and I hate to see something like this occur. There are plenty of kids that are dying and have a wish that should be honored then to have something like this run accross thier desk is rediculous.

Sounds like he is just a normal horny teenager looking to live out every mans dream.

I completely agree. I didn't take it seriously as I posted, but I guess I should of made sure everyone realized it was a joke. Hope no one was offended by the post. If so I apologize. The make a wish fondation is a wonderful one. I had a good friend in highschool who's little sister had her wish come true - visit the US Capital. She was 8 at the time and extremely mature for her age. She met not only the President, but a lot of strong women, like herself, whom really inspired her. When she left on the trip the doctors didnt give her more then 2 years. 7 years later, she is just about ready to get her learners permit and stronger then ever. Those wishes do more then give the kids an op. to do something they normally wouldn't have a chance to do, it also gives them hope.

Chris

I lost a good friend about 10 years ago to stomach cancer. A couple of our female friends helped him "cross that off the list" of things he needed to do before he died.

The letter above may be a joke, but more power to the kid if he can get a couple of volunteer ladies!

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft