Video Games

mwink822

Recon Wildlands is just ok. BF1 is great but gets rather old quickly. The guns are kinda lame, the maps are alright, graphics are incredible tho. TBH as a hardcore BF4 fan I've seen a huge resurgence on the servers in that game. Seems like everyone that found out about BF through BF1 wanted to give a more current warfare gaming a try. BF4 was like $20 with all the DLC's on the PS store not too long ago. I highly recommend it. No freemium bs, awesome graphics, and stellar online gameplay. Check out some Far Cry games too those are great single player games. GTA V is no different other than the fact that they keep adding onto the online system. RDR2 should be out next spring. Was supposed to be this Christmas but got delayed. Which I don't mind bc I'd rather see them put out a completed non buggy game.

Nice thanks. Had BF4 on PS3 looked good there imagine would look really good on PS4 pro. Far Cry 5 is definitely on my list. Knew that one is later next year. COD MW4 remastered is also pretty cheap ill prob pick that one up for nostalgia.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Ordered F1 2017, Ghost Recon Wildlands, and The Golf Club 2 from Amazon tonight to start. Will download BF4 and COD4 remastered via PS Store since it looks like they're cheaper on there. Decent starting point and enough to keep me busy for a while.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

F1 2017 is pretty darn good. If your leaning towards project cars 2 I would suggest getting a wheel and pedal set, much easier to drive both.

Good to know, unfortunately I am a controller guy. I wish I could get a wheel set up. No where to set it up without making one of those racing seat set ups and no where to store it in our condo. Married so wifey wont let me go full bachelor and leave the chair out full time.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

F1 2017 is pretty darn good. If your leaning towards project cars 2 I would suggest getting a wheel and pedal set, much easier to drive both.

Good to know, unfortunately I am a controller guy. I wish I could get a wheel set up. No where to set it up without making one of those racing seat set ups and no where to store it in our condo. Married so wifey wont let me go full bachelor and leave the chair out full time.

My wife and I have a condo as well. She bought me a wheeled student desk on Amazon, the steering wheel attaches to the desk and the pedals go on the floor. I put the pedals on the desk when I'm done and roll it into the corner. Easy to move downstairs when company is coming over too

My wife and I have a condo as well. She bought me a wheeled student desk on Amazon, the steering wheel attaches to the desk and the pedals go on the floor. I put the pedals on the desk when I'm done and roll it into the corner. Easy to move downstairs when company is coming over too

I wish I could make it work just cant. I see where the wheel and pedals would be a big boost. Last F1 game I had was 2014 I could drive with no driving aides using the controller with no issues. F1 2017 is a totally different monster especially with the classic cars. trying to apply gradual throttle coming out of corners even with TCS medium ends up as a spin inducing move. Braking is super sensitive too even after adjust the brake bias to 50%

Overall glad I waited to get a 4k TV to upgrade to the PS4pro instead of just getting a regular sooner. The Golf Club 2 is an interesting game. I love the playability over any of the EA games. Some choppy frame rate issues on some of the courses which for a lower budget game is to be expected, but as a whole. I like the game, love some of the well done user created courses.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

Does anyone here play the PUBG game? Looks like a blast just haven't really seen it out much besides online videos

Tons of my friends play it on PC. It's awesome apparently.

However, I heard the XBOX version suuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkssssssss, so I'm out of luck.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

I wanna try it but don't think it's out for PS4 is it?

PUBG is having trouble getting Sony to allow them the licensing. Apparently Sony is very stringent on the quality of the games they put on the PS Store and PUBG's producers more or less put out a Steam game that was hardly finished and have been winging it as they go. Once they get rid of some of the major bugs within the game, Sony should allow it the licensing.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

I wanna try it but don't think it's out for PS4 is it?

PUBG is having trouble getting Sony to allow them the licensing. Apparently Sony is very stringent on the quality of the games they put on the PS Store and PUBG's producers more or less put out a Steam game that was hardly finished and have been winging it as they go. Once they get rid of some of the major bugs within the game, Sony should allow it the licensing.

My understanding is that the version of PUBG out for PC and Xbox is technically considered a beta of the game, so there is no quality requirements of the game, apparently.

I wanted to play PUBG so bad on Xbox, but all the reviews kinda made me think I'll just wait until things get finished. If you want a PUBG experience, look at Fortnite, plus the whole it's free helps as well. I'm happy I played Fortnite because I have fun just signing on and playing a couple of games with a few buddies, but I don't think I'd want to just commit tons and tons of time to it, so I probably wouldn't buy PUBG unless all my friends got it. There is no progression really to your player as you fly into the map with basically nothing and have to find everything, so being a level 1 vs level 100 really doesn't make a difference minus experience.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

After further review the golf club 2 just meh. Like the swing mechanics for the most part but the putting is really terrible. Im great inside 12 feet but 30-40 feet it is ridiculous. Seemingly pull the stick back far and it goes 15 feet pull it back a tad further and it goes 50 feet. Also the breaks and physics of the ball on the green are pretty bad. I do enjoy that every round is not a 52 but the putting distance control or lack there of kills it.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

• 1 month later...

bumping this to see if anyone want's to add me on PSN to play Fortnite Battle Royal. Just downloaded a week ago and I'm hooked.

Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]

If people aren't playing Fortnite they should be. It is really, really fun.

I will download it end of march. Hopefully still popular by then

It's an absolute blast. Especially if you get a squad that has mics and communicates. Very fun.

Why not download now? It's free!

Wait. You're telling me fortnite is free on PS4?

;) yeah bro. "Fortnite Battle Royal" not "Fortnite." The latter is the zombie game.

;) yeah bro. "Fortnite Battle Royal" not "Fortnite." The latter is the zombie game.

Yeah BR is free, the Save the World (hoard style zombie game) is 50% on XBL right now I think. I haven't played STW, but I've heard its fun.

I'm probably going to spend the money for the Battle Pass this season, I mean the max level is John Wick... Who doesn't want to play as John Wick.

Downloaded it earlier. Played a match before school. And I sucked. Bad. Had a sniper and missed like 10 shots and got killed.

What's the aim principals of fortnite??? Lol

There’s bullet drop over range so you have to lead your shots. Snipers are very tricky to learn in the game. The AR and Tac Shotgun are the easiest guns to use for beginners. Stick to the smaller cities it makes much easier/enjoyable when your first starting out. If you just want balls out insanity land Tilted Towers every time and just try to outlast everyone else who lands there.

Callaway Customs Rogue ST Max D 12° Driver

Ping BeCu Eye 2 + Brown Dot 4-PW/SW Irons

Taylormade MySpider GT Putter

Downloaded it earlier. Played a match before school. And I sucked. Bad. Had a sniper and missed like 10 shots and got killed.

There's bullet drop over range so you have to lead your shots. Snipers are very tricky to learn in the game. The AR and Tac Shotgun are the easiest guns to use for beginners. Stick to the smaller cities it makes much easier/enjoyable when your first starting out. If you just want balls out insanity land Tilted Towers every time and just try to outlast everyone else who lands there.

Yeah the sniping is very hard to get used to.

I'd recommend flying into the no named spots. Flying into the less populated spots is the key when learning the game. It allows you to get some decent gear without getting mowed down all the time, and allow gives you the opportunity to learn how to build. There is a place east of Junk Junction, houses north of Tomato Town, the prison in the SE corner of the map, those are the kind of places I typically fly into. I also recommend looking at flying into places not directly in line with the bus route, most people just jump early and fly straight down, waiting until later and flying to a farther away spot is really the key to learning the game.

For the game itself, always do what you can to have the high ground. Crouch when you shoot and don't move when shooting as much as possible. Jump when you're in a shotgun battle. Crouch walk in more populated areas so you can hear footsteps (and don't make sounds yourself). Always keep mini shields in your inventory as well as bandages. Don't ignore explosives, even grenades are helpful later in the game. And once you get the basics, learning to defensively and offensively build is really key, just a wall and a ramp to get above someone in a fight is huge. Then learning how to build a fort is important later in the game as I swear the final circles always end up pushing to a hill, so whoever sets up shop on top of that hill ends up having a huge advantage unless you have rockets or the mini gun for destroying a base.

I typically try to get my set up as follows: AR / close range gun (goes tac shotgun, silenced pistol, SMG, pump shotgun) / longer range (scoped AR or sniper) / shield / healing. If I can get that setup in the first 2 circles I'm usually pretty happy. Then as the game goes on you'll kill guys and get to replace certain things. Like in the last 10 or so, if I get a RPG, I'll replace the sniper with that, RPGs are really the difference maker late in the game.

Those are the biggest things that I've found. Once you get better and make it further into the games, you'll have to learn how to manage the map and the movement of players towards the circle. Nothing more frustrating that having a sick set up and have a guy with no guns really get the the height advantage on you and wreck you because you're just running around.

Once you get the hang of the controls and the basic building, I'd recommend flying into really populated areas for a while, learn how to shoot guys. I play sometimes with a friend and he's got a few wins and a pretty high score on the game, but his wins he's never had more than 2 kills. He will literally sit in one spot if its in the circle and just wait, you can do this if you're lucky to get a good gun to start, but remember, once you kill someone they drop everything they had, so someone that has 5-6 kills has done the looting of 5-6x as much as you have.

Yeah BR is free, the Save the World (hoard style zombie game) is 50% on XBL right now I think. I haven't played STW, but I've heard its fun.

I'm probably going to spend the money for the Battle Pass this season, I mean the max level is John Wick... Who doesn't want to play as John Wick.

I bought the battle pass and so far it's been great! Not just the john wick but a lot of the other additions since the patch have been awesome. I'll add you Devinh821 when I get home from work. I gotta warn you though, i made my PSN when I was a freshman in HS going through a Public Enemy phase hahaha.

I've been dropping a lot in Tilted getting what I can and letting everyone else kill each other. Then grabbing the scraps. The soccer field to the west of Tilted is a great spot too.

Oh also, if you are still learning, do squads and auto fill your squad. Then just watch where everyone else drops on your squad.

This is beneficial since most 4 person squads all drop at the same place, so you're less spread out and there is a larger concentration of people at a single spot. Not just 100 people randomly going anywhere on the map. Of course when you run into people and you're not with your squad, you'll get wrecked by 4 people shooting you, lol.

Just pre ordered Far Cry 5, kinda pumped for this one to come out. Also ordered COD Remastered for nostalgia sake.

Finished up Wildlands main campaign and suckered myself into the season pass for Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts. So far Narco road sucks hoping Fallen Ghosts redeems the extra $$$ a little. As a whole I really enjoyed the main game, loved the open aspect of it with the choose your own way to play style missions, only thing that got repetitive were the side rebel missions were repetitive and unnecessary once you had the rebel stats maxed out.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120