Video Games

mwink822

Pubg costs money to play lol

LOL! PubG will be about $1500 cheaper by the time I'm done with Fortnite.

It seems like every season so far I load $60 worth of v bucks onto my account, buy the season pass, then struggle to keep from buying everything I see in the shop until the next season starts.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

Pubg costs money to play lol

LOL! PubG will be about $1500 cheaper by the time I'm done with Fortnite.

It seems like every season so far I load $60 worth of v bucks onto my account, buy the season pass, then struggle to keep from buying everything I see in the shop until the next season starts.

I would love to know what fortnite monthly gross is

Maybe I missed it, but how is nobody talking about God Of War? That's the best game I've played in years.

waiting till winter to dive into that game.

I haven't even finished it yet. I'm about 15 or 20 hours in and it's just incredible. The camera NEVER cuts away. It's one long scene with no breaks at all. The boss fights might be the most satisfying I've ever played.

G400 10.5* / TOUR AD GP-6s
915F 15* / S+ 70s
M4 3H / HZRDUS 85s
Z565 TI 4-P / NS PRO 1050GHs
588-RTX 50*/54*/58*
POTENZA TOUR FLOW

Tsr2 8 or Tsi3 9 with Whiteboard 73 stiff Rombax 7z08
Titleist 910f 15 diamana whiteboard 83 stiff

titleist 818h2 with atmos stiff
titleist 710 mb 4-pw or Mizuno 919 Tour 4-pw or....
Vokey 52,56
Lajosi dd201 about 20 other putters

I'll be curious how COD and Battlefield's battle royale will be received. My guess is COD will be impressive, while everyone would like to play the new battlefield but EA will nickle and dime everyone so no one will play it.

I'll be interested on COD for sure. I've tried all the Battlefields and just never cared for them, not sure why. It might have to do with vehicles, I just seem to hate any FPS that includes vehicles (minus Halo of course). I think the big thing will be, will you really want to gamble on CODs battle royale game types when you can just play Fortnite for free?

I mean Fortnite is free, but I've only ever spent more on a game once and that was Destiny, but it was also over a 3 year period buying every expansion...

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

I'll be curious how COD and Battlefield's battle royale will be received. My guess is COD will be impressive, while everyone would like to play the new battlefield but EA will nickle and dime everyone so no one will play it.

I'll be interested on COD for sure. I've tried all the Battlefields and just never cared for them, not sure why. It might have to do with vehicles, I just seem to hate any FPS that includes vehicles (minus Halo of course). I think the big thing will be, will you really want to gamble on CODs battle royale game types when you can just play Fortnite for free?

I mean Fortnite is free, but I've only ever spent more on a game once and that was Destiny, but it was also over a 3 year period buying every expansion...

As a lifetime battlefield fan, I hope EA doesn't muck it up and make it a pay to play/win thing. That's what killed BF1 for me. BF1 in general got so boring after a few plays. I found myself going back to BF4 instead. That game is probably the GOAT for me, next to BF3 and BFBC 1/2. The Battlefield release is tomorrow and I couldn't be more hyped for it. I'm guessing were going back to WW2.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

As a lifetime battlefield fan, I hope EA doesn't muck it up and make it a pay to play/win thing. That's what killed BF1 for me. BF1 in general got so boring after a few plays. I found myself going back to BF4 instead. That game is probably the GOAT for me, next to BF3 and BFBC 1/2. The Battlefield release is tomorrow and I couldn't be more hyped for it. I'm guessing were going back to WW2.

I played a ton of BF1, but they stopped expanding operations mode. EA also came out and said that they're going to stand by and keep the pay to play thing that should've killed Battlefront.

Fortnite is free, but there is no building. It will become very tactical with a squad, which sounds awesome. I'm very curious with Epic throwing $100million into the competition side to see how they grow the game and it's going to be fun to watch Esports explode.

Fortnite is free, but there is no building. It will become very tactical with a squad, which sounds awesome. I'm very curious with Epic throwing $100million into the competition side to see how they grow the game and it's going to be fun to watch Esports explode.

Oh sure, no building.

I guess thats the one thing in Fortnite that I just think takes it to the forefront. Part of me wonders if PUBG was free and decent on consoles, if it would compete with Fortnite, or if there is just something about Fortnite that makes it as popular as it is beyond the price?

I never played PUBG, and was planning to get it when it came out for xbox, but all the reviews were terrible and thats about the time Fortnite came out, so I just tried Fortnite for free and fell in love.

Oh sure, no building.

I guess thats the one thing in Fortnite that I just think takes it to the forefront. Part of me wonders if PUBG was free and decent on consoles, if it would compete with Fortnite, or if there is just something about Fortnite that makes it as popular as it is beyond the price?

I never played PUBG, and was planning to get it when it came out for xbox, but all the reviews were terrible and thats about the time Fortnite came out, so I just tried Fortnite for free and fell in love.

The X factor for me is the building. I play on PS4 and it's unbelievably fun! There are many instances where I will be in a fight and revert back to my old COD playing days and just try to outgun them and forget I can build or that they can build and I lose the fight because of it. It triggers a totally different mind frame when playing fortnite.

That being said. I can't wait to play the COD Battle Royale.

Ping G430 Max 10k

Ping G425 Max 5 Wood
Ping G430 3 Hybrid
Titleist T100 4-P
Vokey SM9 50* 54* 60* 
Ping Oslo

Oh sure, no building.

The X factor for me is the building. I play on PS4 and it's unbelievably fun! There are many instances where I will be in a fight and revert back to my old COD playing days and just try to outgun them and forget I can build or that they can build and I lose the fight because of it. It triggers a totally different mind frame when playing fortnite.

That being said. I can't wait to play the COD Battle Royale.

I'm the same for the most part, but something finally clicked where I'm beginning to hold my own in build battles. Only took like 1500 games, but whos counting.

I do not know how you guys play Fortnite. I watch my son play it and I have tried it and just cannot get into it. D2 since the recent update is pretty fun again. Exotic weapons feel exotic now.

I used to play a ton of Destiny, but D2 and the first expansion really left me wanting more. Just felt uninspired. I do have a few friends that play it still. Might have to dust it off and level up just one of my characters and give it all a try. Get that titan ready to go, its by far the most fun character (or was at least).

Picked up Gran Turismo Sport a few weeks ago overall not as impressed with the gameplay and depth compared to previous versions, most notably the omission of some great tracks, Spa, Laguna Seca, Daytona 24hr course La Sarthe. For a game that is heavily focused on the endurance series cars GT3/4 and LMP1 leaving out La Sarthe, Spa and Daytona really sucks. Also the same old GT issue with out dated cars. I mean why are we getting a Ferrari 458 when the 488 was already out at the time of launch, They throw in the MP12-4c and 650s but not the P1????? At least they do have Porsche now though. Gameplay wise driving with control is the hardest it has ever been and a massive disadvantage to wheel gamers. Everything is so jerky especially slow to mid speed corners. The race cars are a bit better than the street cars but it is really hard to find the right set up.

The one big win as always for GT games is the graphics are amazing especially in 4K. Here is a lap around Monza in a 919 LMP1 I did last night

Outside view

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Disappointed in the Battlefield V teaser...for a company that prides itself on realism, to have a handicapped woman (not being sexist here, dismembered soldiers are always discharged) on the frontlines with hardly any of the correct fatigues is just....a bad look....not to mention they strayed away from the whole "do we show, do we not show" the swastika thing. Look I get it, times are weird, and Nazi's are the scum of the earth (past and unfortunately present) but to leave that out is another bad look to their realism cause. Will probably be the first BF that I don't pre order.

The projected game style/modes are promising though.

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

Disappointed in the Battlefield V teaser...for a company that prides itself on realism, to have a handicapped woman (not being sexist here, dismembered soldiers are always discharged) on the frontlines with hardly any of the correct fatigues is just....a bad look....not to mention they strayed away from the whole "do we show, do we not show" the swastika thing. Look I get it, times are weird, and Nazi's are the scum of the earth (past and unfortunately present) but to leave that out is another bad look to their realism cause. Will probably be the first BF that I don't pre order.

The projected game style/modes are promising though.

Yeah I feel the same it did not look good at all in a lot of ways, not sure what was going on with the colors of the terrain etc everything just looked unreasonably fake. I am one of the few but I really miss the Medal of Honor games. I loved both Medal of Honor, then the follow up Warfighter was good but not as good as MOH. I would love to see those become more the campaign story version utilizing frostbite tech with some larger worlds to work in, plan your own mission type stuff along the lines of Ghost Recon Wildlands. Keep Battlefield as the primary multiplayer or even better combine the single player of MOH and multiplayer of BF. I thought both MOH campaigns were better story telling than either BF3 or 4. If I recall correctly some of the game missions in MOH were put together by ex seals and they were so close to actual real world events that the Seals got in big trouble for the info they provided EA as consultants.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

I do not know how you guys play Fortnite. I watch my son play it and I have tried it and just cannot get into it. D2 since the recent update is pretty fun again. Exotic weapons feel exotic now.

It's all about getting the win. Becomes addicting.

Totally agree, gets the blood pumping for sure. Dying in COD or anything like that doesn't matter, just hammer X and respawn in 3..2..1.. In Fortnite you die loaded to the gills, you just gotta load back up and hope for the best next time.

What if you die in fortnite not loaded to the gills?

What if it's 50v50 and ONE other team guy sneaks in and ONLY kills you....

don't have enough time to put into fortnite I love it though.

Well then you just restart vs. respawn. As far as time goes, I just make time from like 9-11pm. Having a couple of TVs stacked helps when I want a game on, or if I die first and my squad is still in.

Just built a new PC not long ago. I7 8700K W 1080Ti and 240hz monitor. play mostly csgo and some fortnite

Callaway Epic Speed - Diamana BF 60TX
Callaway Epic Speed 16.5FW - Diamana BF 70TX
Callaway XForged '18 UT 21* - PX 6.5
Callaway XForged '18 4i 5i 6i - PX 6.5
Callaway Apex MB '18 7i 8i 9i PW - PX 6.5
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Raw 52S* PX 6.0 - 56C* PX 6.0 - 60X* PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 34"
Callaway Chrome Soft

If anyone wants to add me on Fortnite, my username is jab030384 (or jab030384v2) [not sure how it works haha]... Get pretty tired of playing with little kids ?

What platform you play on??

PS4... I'm definitely no Ninja, but at least I'll drop in the same location as you and not go rogue in Tilted haha

Hahaha hit me up sometime. Devinh821.

Probably the worst player ever.