Video Games

mwink822

No one has added me for fortnite yet!! But I haven't really played much. Won a battle cause the guys I was with were legit. I just ran around with them. Had two kills and revived them. Bam. Just crown me MVP

Lol yeah thats how I got my wins. Sorry I've been crazy busy, When i go home for lunch I'll remember to add you!

Taylormade M2 10.5° [color=#0000ff]Graphite Design AD-BB 7x[/color]
Titleist 913 FD 15° [color=#a9a9a9]Diamana 'Ahina 70x[/color]
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron [color=#a9a9a9]Accra 110i[/color]
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW [color=#0000ff]Project X 6.0[/color]
Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]
Scotty Cameron Newport [color=#daa520]Teryllium[/color] Sole Stamp

See the clip from Good Morning America (I think) that was all about "are your kids playing too much Fortnite"? It was the biggest amount of BS I've ever seen. If you think your kids are playing too much take it away from them, its not rocket science. They literally were like "oh 2 hours is sufficient amount of time to play" blah blah blah. Said "oh what makes it so much fun and so addictive is that its so social, playing with your friends". I'm like every video game is like that pretty much if there is a multiplayer.

Really was GMA trying to get in on the Fortnite hype from what I coudl take away from everything. Pretty pathetic.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

Just got an Xbox Slim and a 4k/HDR 49" Samsung TV. Playing CoD WW2 and loving it. If any other WRX players come across 'DeNinny' on Xbox Live, that's me.

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

• 1 month later...

Anyone else pickup Far Cry 5?

Story is a bit of a let down but it is graphically really good. I find myself just completing missions and no longer paying attention to the storyline as it is kinda in cohesive and well just lame. Plus hunting with a .50 cal rifle or M60 is just fun.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Story is a bit of a let down but it is graphically really good. I find myself just completing missions and no longer paying attention to the storyline as it is kinda in cohesive and well just lame. Plus hunting with a .50 cal rifle or M60 is just fun.

I just downloaded it! Not far into the story so no spoilers! Have you tried the co op yet? I'd love to give it a go with someone. I needed a break from Fortnite, that game stresses me out so much lol

Vokey [color=#000000]Jet Black [/color]SM7 52° 56° 60° [color=#000000]S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx[/color]

Still pretty impressed with Fortnite as a free game. Sure they have issues sometimes, but they constantly update the game and add new and exciting things into the game and add in limited time modes. I'd happily pay $20 to play a "complete" version of the game even with only one map that doesn't have the issues they currently have with all the server issues. But i guess thats the price you pay for a free game thats insanely popular, Epic gets a pass in my eyes. But with that said, it does get super frustrating to get a free night and have the servers be down.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

I just downloaded it! Not far into the story so no spoilers! Have you tried the co op yet? I'd love to give it a go with someone. I needed a break from Fortnite, that game stresses me out so much lol

It only stresses him when he played with me lol

I seen you on the far cry last night!

It only stresses him when he played with me lol

I seen you on the far cry last night!

Naw! I'm just really bad at building, I freak out and button mash to no end, then get caught up in my mess of build and get killed.

I just felt bad you had to play with my dumb friends, the game is already hard enough! :cheesy:

Far Cry has always been one of my favorite series. Far Cry 5 has been great so far

I've dabbled in the arcade mode just to complete the 2nd challenge, it is kinda fun if you find a cool map to complete. Have not tried co op yet. Prepper stashes were probably my favorite part. The game looks so good on my ps4pro and 4k tv. I spent a lot of time walking in the woods/mountains just to uncover the map there are some gorgeous backdrops even the water looks good which is so hard to do in a video game. I've done all the main missions, side missions, prepper stashes, collectibles etc etc. There is an option to reset all the outposts to hostile so I'll prob go back and do that and find new and interesting was to clear outposts. Rolling through with Cheeseburger and Peaches will prob still be my favorite.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Still pretty impressed with Fortnite as a free game. Sure they have issues sometimes, but they constantly update the game and add new and exciting things into the game and add in limited time modes. I'd happily pay $20 to play a "complete" version of the game even with only one map that doesn't have the issues they currently have with all the server issues. But i guess thats the price you pay for a free game thats insanely popular, Epic gets a pass in my eyes. But with that said, it does get super frustrating to get a free night and have the servers be down.

While the game is free they charge for skins/harvesting tools/dances etc... So Believe me they are making money hand over fist!

Ping G430 Max 10k

Ping G425 Max 5 Wood
Ping G430 3 Hybrid
Titleist T100 4-P
Vokey SM9 50* 54* 60* 
Ping Oslo

While the game is free they charge for skins/harvesting tools/dances etc... So Believe me they are making money hand over fist!

Oh sure, but you know whats better than a lot of money? Even more money!

Oh sure, but you know whats better than a lot of money? Even more money!

I would wager that fortnite has grossed more money to date than COD WWII

Edit: Probably more than 90% of games on PC and Console right now.

Ping G430 Max 10k

Ping G425 Max 5 Wood
Ping G430 3 Hybrid
Titleist T100 4-P
Vokey SM9 50* 54* 60* 
Ping Oslo

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the latest trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2. I cannot wait for it to come out. Oct 26 is too far away...

TEE CB2 13* 3w, 43.5", 57g Fujikura Motore F1 X-flex
TEE CB2 15* 3w, 43" 65g Fujikura Motore F1 S-flex
Miura Black Boron 1957 Small Blades 2i-PW, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
Miura Black Wedges 53* and 60*, Nippon NS Pro 850 GH S-flex
GripMaster Club Maker's Stitchback Grips
34" Piretti Bosa, GripMaster Pistol Grip

Registered Bladeocrat
Outlaw Golf Association Member #7

I’ve been playing Destiny2. It gets a bad rap but I’m in a good clan, we do raids often, work together, and have fun. All over 21 and most, like me, over 40. New expansion drops tomorrow and I’m excited.

I might have to pick it back up. I played a zillion hours of Destiny 1, and liked the story and gameplay of D2, but they sucked all the desire out of it. Gave you like 15 ways to get max level items rather than just one Nightfall and the Raids, just seemed like why do the Nightfall on 3 characters when I can just do public events or play 3 crucible a games, ya know?

Plus them neutering the exotics and the static rolls just killed any replayability. Hopefully the adjustments they make have a big impact on the overall experience.

I’ve been playing Destiny2. It gets a bad rap but I’m in a good clan, we do raids often, work together, and have fun. All over 21 and most, like me, over 40. New expansion drops tomorrow and I’m excited.

I might have to pick it back up. I played a zillion hours of Destiny 1, and liked the story and gameplay of D2, but they sucked all the desire out of it. Gave you like 15 ways to get max level items rather than just one Nightfall and the Raids, just seemed like why do the Nightfall on 3 characters when I can just do public events or play 3 crucible a games, ya know?

Plus them neutering the exotics and the static rolls just killed any replayability. Hopefully the adjustments they make have a big impact on the overall experience.

I doubt it. Unrelated note. I'm not sure how anyone plays anything other than Fortnite for the time being.

I doubt it. Unrelated note. I'm not sure how anyone plays anything other than Fortnite for the time being.

Oh I'd agree. I love playing Fortnite.

But I'll be 100% honest, I don't personally enjoy solo play on it, so if I don't have any friends on playing, I usually won't play much at all minus some auto filled squads just to get some of the challenges done. Nothing worst than playing in an auto filled squads game and the other 3 people on your team all mark Tilted Towers. At that point, I just pick a spot fly to off the path of the bus and do whatever challenge stuff I can do while they all die.

Oh I'd agree. I love playing Fortnite.

But I'll be 100% honest, I don't personally enjoy solo play on it, so if I don't have any friends on playing, I usually won't play much at all minus some auto filled squads just to get some of the challenges done. Nothing worst than playing in an auto filled squads game and the other 3 people on your team all mark Tilted Towers. At that point, I just pick a spot fly to off the path of the bus and do whatever challenge stuff I can do while they all die.

I've played <100 solos and probably 1300 squad matches. I'm terrible, but so are my buddies (we're all mostly in our 30s). The best part about it is when everyone's wives go to bed we end up grinding for two hours. I wouldn't play without around 6-8 people to chose from.