Nike footwear 2016

Stuu

Man I went to the Nike Store in Dallas.... Tried on the Elites and WOW they fit amazing. Definetly going to get the grey pair in the high tops when I free up enough funds after vacation.

the traction was awesome on the turf they had.

I must have walked in right after you and came here to post how awesome these shoes are. The sock feels weird at first but soon you get it. Not sure how it would look in shorts but they were so comfortable, I wouldn't care.

The colorways suck. If Nike would only realize that in other parts of the country, we don't really want to rep the Ducks or the Seahawks...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I call in and let GS know about the reduction the FI Premiere's since my 3rd pair had not shipped, so the guy matched it , brought it to $150. I got to thinking this morning, and realized I had a 15% coupon, and they are also running one know. I went to the site, and noticed they now have them marked down to $149.99, added to cart, added code, now they are $127.49 +15% Ebates.

The dude hooked me up with another match, as mine have still not shipped, so now $127.49, and $19, or $25 back from ebates. I am not sure if there late price adjustment will change my ebates cash back.

Anyway, with the current price, code, and ebates, down to around $108.

When are those shipping from GS? I still haven't got the Lunar Bandon's I originally ordered on 5/18. Starting to get annoyed. Just want to get a refund and get something else ordered that will actually ship to me.

Scheduled to ship on 7/8. It worked out fine for me, ended up saving the $50 since Nike marked them down, still got my ebates cash back, and I already have 2 pairs, so no big hurry, especially with the arrival of the LF1's today.

You've got 2 pairs and you're getting a 3rd? That's a testament to how much you love them, no doubt.

I might just try to get a freaking refund on the Bandons, at the rate it's going I won't get them until next summer when all the cold fall/winter weather has passed!

Volt LC4's are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

So, I call in and let GS know about the reduction the FI Premiere's since my 3rd pair had not shipped, so the guy matched it , brought it to $150. I got to thinking this morning, and realized I had a 15% coupon, and they are also running one know. I went to the site, and noticed they now have them marked down to $149.99, added to cart, added code, now they are $127.49 +15% Ebates.

The dude hooked me up with another match, as mine have still not shipped, so now $127.49, and $19, or $25 back from ebates. I am not sure if there late price adjustment will change my ebates cash back.

When are those shipping from GS? I still haven't got the Lunar Bandon's I originally ordered on 5/18. Starting to get annoyed. Just want to get a refund and get something else ordered that will actually ship to me.

Scheduled to ship on 7/8. It worked out fine for me, ended up saving the $50 since Nike marked them down, still got my ebates cash back, and I already have 2 pairs, so no big hurry, especially with the arrival of the LF1's today.

You've got 2 pairs and you're getting a 3rd? That's a testament to how much you love them, no doubt.

I might just try to get a freaking refund on the Bandons, at the rate it's going I won't get them until next summer when all the cold fall/winter weather has passed!

Yeah, have been wearing the white ones a LOT, so thought I would grab a second pair. I thought I did ok at $169 + 15% ebates, but now have em at $127 + 15% ebates, much happier now.

Yes, for a full waterproof shoe, have never had anything better for MY feet. I am literally amazed at the fit and comfort of the LF1's, glad i don't like the black or blue.

Sorry to hear about your fiasco on the Bandon's. I got 2 rounds in with them late spring in the rain, nice shoe, keeps all the elements out.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I am patiently awaiting the release of the Infrared AM90s. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

I went to my local golf store, the FI Premiere was dropped $50 to $150, guess it's pretty much $150 everywhere.

First place I seen the price drop was NDC, when it was discussed a page back.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

August 4 release of the Olympic Flyknit Elite.

http://news.nike.com...imited-colorway

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

I am torn between the fi premiere and chukkas for a hot weather shoe. My lc4 are nice but get hot during the hot weather

I would not choose the Premiere as my "go to" hot weather shoe, is a full waterproof.

I would think LF1, Chukka, Flyknit Elite, FI Bermuda would all be better choices.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I am torn between the fi premiere and chukkas for a hot weather shoe. My lc4 are nice but get hot during the hot weather

I would not choose the Premiere as my "go to" hot weather shoe, is a full waterproof.

I would think LF1, Chukka, Flyknit Elite, FI Bermuda would all be better choices.

The LF1's are that cool? They are a full leather shoe, I figured they'd be fairly warm. Even my Lunar Fires are crazy warm, i've only worn them a couple times this summer.

Yeah, have been wearing the white ones a LOT, so thought I would grab a second pair. I thought I did ok at $169 + 15% ebates, but now have em at $127 + 15% ebates, much happier now.

Yes, for a full waterproof shoe, have never had anything better for MY feet. I am literally amazed at the fit and comfort of the LF1's, glad i don't like the black or blue.

Sorry to hear about your fiasco on the Bandon's. I got 2 rounds in with them late spring in the rain, nice shoe, keeps all the elements out.

Eh, it's really no biggie, I don't think i've missed but 1 opportunity where I could have worn them. It's just annoying dealing with the GS runaround on them. Oh well, i'll get them or i'll get a refund someday!

I can't speak to the LF1's quite yet, will know better after I play Friday, just arrived yesterday. The Premiere's can get warm by the last few holes when it is getting hotter, but I need waterproof.

I was afraid the Chukka's would be a bit narrow, now wondering how the Flyknit Elite run size wise.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Nike claims that the high top was necessary in the fly knit elite to keep out debris - makes sense as I was in a ton of sand and didn't find a grain in my shoes post-round. Also, they're like 700x lighter than the average golf shoe saving you over 700lbs of extra weight if you walked the entire 18. Less fatigue on your body. Just some info I uncovered.

The LF1s don't circulate very well. Even so I've played in some bitchin heat with them the last couple of weeks and can't complain.

I was thinking kinda middle of the road, sure there a few few better suited, but they will also be a better choice than LC4's ,or Premiere's would be my guess.

I would think Chukka, FI Bermuda if you don't have to worry about wet conditions.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Damn, just tried on the LF1's again, both shoes this time and walked around the house a bit. F--- these are awesome, can only hope they perform well on course. Such a classic clean look, just a perfect fit on the "wide", damn near as excited about these as the Premiere's. I will have to grab another pair eventually here if they do as expected on course.

Again, was not going to buy these, so thanks for all of the positive feedback on them.

Nike 2016 has been outstanding for soft goods. I don't play any equipment, may have to give something a shot here sometime.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I haven't worn another shoe to play in since I got my LF1s. I actually wear them to work some days even when I don't play. I wondered how good the traction would be and it's very solid while providing a great ground feel. Very glad I decided to get them.

Dang, making me really consider investing in the navy's now.

If you get signed up for the VIP on DGW, the Navy can be ordered right now for $118.99

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

T100s 6-G PX LZ
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Are we still waiting on lows? I thought the pink were supposed to be the low...

NIKE is alienating a lot of their consumer base with these 3 colorways and hightops.

TI Taylormade SIM (9.0°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
TI Taylormade SIM Ti (15.4°) Tensei CK Pro Blue 80X
Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
PING i210 (4i-UW) DG X100
Ping Glide 2.0 (54°) DG S400 TI
Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
Taylormade Spider X Chalk SS

Taylormade TP5

How is Nike alienating anyone with a radical colorway or a high top, I don't understand that sentiment. That literally targets people who aren't afraid to wear something loud and flashy and don't care what the old Foot joy wearing bags who are scared to death of joggers think, which is one of their larger demographics. I'm sure there will be another low color released somewhere down the line but I'm all about the pink blast if it resembles the other flyknits I've seen in that colorway.

The only issue I see with the late release of the lows is for someone like me who plays in shorts and doesnt want the wicked tan lines that come from June to July. I think a mid August release pushes out an option that I would have looked at when it starts to cool down and the flyknit's big advantage in the heat isnt as important (for me). I am debating on going with a shoe that is lighter but maybe not as breatheable as say the Chukkas because I am not sure of the higher top but then again when I think about it and I am out playing outdoor basketball unless I have Kobes on it get the same tan lines. I really wish a flyknit Kobe like in the photosgop thread would come out

How is Nike alienating anyone with a radical colorway or a high top, I don't understand that sentiment. That literally targets people who aren't afraid to wear something loud and flashy and don't care what the old Foot joy wearing bags who are scared to death of joggers think, which is one of their larger demographics. I'm sure there will be another low color released somewhere down the line but I'm all about the pink blast if it resembles the other flyknits I've seen in that colorway.

I am far from a traditionalist. I don't wear only Footjoy Icons, or white leather shoes, etc. I wore the TW13 as soon as they came out, same with the TW15, and still wear them both to this day. That being said, I would like NIKE to offer their premier product in a little less extreme package. By not offering a little more subdued colorway in lowtop, they are alienating some of their fans. I would love to try to technology in the Elite (Flyknit, new traction, etc.). But I'm not going to wear a Volt, Jade Green, or Pink hightop.

Taylormade TP5

I am far from a traditionalist. I don't wear only Footjoy Icons, or white leather shoes, etc. I wore the TW13 as soon as they came out, same with the TW15, and still wear them both to this day. That being said, I would like NIKE to offer their premier product in a little less extreme package. By not offering a little more subdued colorway in lowtop, they are alienating some of their fans. I would love to try to technology in the Elite (Flyknit, new traction, etc.). But I'm not going to wear a Volt, Jade Green, or Pink hightop.

You're missing out..

One of them has platinum for a primary color. How much more subdued can it get? Not producing what YOU want does not mean they are "alienating a lot of their consumer base." If you don't want a high top either that's just nitpicking. You'll just have to wait. Comparing it to TW13 or even 15 is a bit off base too, those are both pretty tame and are inspired by am athlete who keeps things fairy traditional in the Nike camp.

If you don't want a high top either that's just nitpicking.

I will just have to agree to disagree, I don't think wanting lowtop golf shoes is nitpicking. We're not talking about NIKE Bandon with elements in play or Fowler fashion adds. Don't try to feed me BS about preventing grass and debris from entering the shoe.

Taylormade TP5