Lexi causing trouble

> @Shilgy said:

> > @Socrates said:

> > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > > > @mallrat said:

> > > > > > > I had no idea how many people have something against Lexi and not sure why.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Small people trying to make themselves feel more important.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Small people? In other words, everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't see things like you see them?

> > > >

> > > > WRX is all about having opinions and discussing them rationally. There are many on here, commenting on this thread, that are just posting to bash Lexi for no other reason, but to bash her. May as well be reading the comments on the Fox website where no rationality exists. People are flawed and make mistakes all the time. Most of us are fortunate enough that every mistake isn't scrutinized in public and subject to ridicule on the internet. Then again, some also want to show/tell us they are better than the rest of us and have never made a mistake or error in judgement.

> > > But you like to tell other people they are small. Must make you feel big. You've even called out other's moral compass in another post. Seems like you are everything that your criticize.

> >

> > Lexi made a simple mistake. She tried to get her passport back. She couldn't have foreseen that the guy would get stuck in traffic or miss the ferry. And yet people want to crucify her like it was deliberate and she is now the lowest form of life.

> >

> > As for the guy with the Ping driver, I view it as no different than walking into a store with a sales receipt and picking the item off the shelf and then going to customer service to refund the item. It was dishonest from the get go. Many saw it the same way as I did. You may not have. That's fine.

> >

> > None the less, I will endeavor to be nicer in the future.

>

> I don't always agree with you but certainly do on both of these. Lexi tried to get her passport back. Simple as that. She had no way of knowing at the time, and neither did the driver, that that would ultimately delay delivery of the other players clubs for so long.

> The guy with the Ping driver tried to scam the system. To purchase, at a very low cost, another players broken older driver with the hope that a manufacturer would be kind and replace it with a new driver was despicable.

WTH are you people thinking that Lexi had no idea that she was delaying the delivery of other people's clubs? You cannot be serious. She was only concerned about herself and nothing more. It's that simple. She absolutely did not care about how other people were affected.

• Like 1

> @"North Texas" said:

> > @Shilgy said:

> > > @Socrates said:

> > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > > > > @mallrat said:

> > > > > > > > I had no idea how many people have something against Lexi and not sure why.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Small people trying to make themselves feel more important.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Small people? In other words, everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't see things like you see them?

> > > > >

> > > > > WRX is all about having opinions and discussing them rationally. There are many on here, commenting on this thread, that are just posting to bash Lexi for no other reason, but to bash her. May as well be reading the comments on the Fox website where no rationality exists. People are flawed and make mistakes all the time. Most of us are fortunate enough that every mistake isn't scrutinized in public and subject to ridicule on the internet. Then again, some also want to show/tell us they are better than the rest of us and have never made a mistake or error in judgement.

> > > > But you like to tell other people they are small. Must make you feel big. You've even called out other's moral compass in another post. Seems like you are everything that your criticize.

> > >

> > > Lexi made a simple mistake. She tried to get her passport back. She couldn't have foreseen that the guy would get stuck in traffic or miss the ferry. And yet people want to crucify her like it was deliberate and she is now the lowest form of life.

> > >

> > > As for the guy with the Ping driver, I view it as no different than walking into a store with a sales receipt and picking the item off the shelf and then going to customer service to refund the item. It was dishonest from the get go. Many saw it the same way as I did. You may not have. That's fine.

> > >

> > > None the less, I will endeavor to be nicer in the future.

> >

> > I don't always agree with you but certainly do on both of these. Lexi tried to get her passport back. Simple as that. She had no way of knowing at the time, and neither did the driver, that that would ultimately delay delivery of the other players clubs for so long.

> > The guy with the Ping driver tried to scam the system. To purchase, at a very low cost, another players broken older driver with the hope that a manufacturer would be kind and replace it with a new driver was despicable.

>

> WTH are you people thinking that Lexi had no idea that she was delaying the delivery of other people's clubs? You cannot be serious. She was only concerned about herself and nothing more. It's that simple. She absolutely did not care about how other people were affected.

Thanks Lexi. You have no idea what she was thinking

When I was younger and recently turned 21, I went to Dallas on whim with some friends for a weekend. About 45 minutes after we left I realized I left my wallet at home. We pulled over and I called my parents to bring it to me. Now, if I had a kid and they did that I would have told them too bad. My dad was kind enough to drive it out to me. Why he did that I don't know because he must of known I was going to party but obviously it was not my intention to inconvenience the people I was with or my parents and now looking back I was just being a stupid 21 year old. It's not like Lexi was like stop the ship I have to get my passport. The bigger question is, would she have needed her passport to get from France to the UK? Probably not a passport specifically but I figure that was her only form of ID.

IMO it was a misunderstanding at best. Just because she apologized doesn’t mean she thinks she did something wrong. Her actions caused a chain reaction of events that she did not foresee and feels bad about it. Good for her, but it’s not like she knew the driver would not get the clubs, including her own, there on time.

Also, when you guys travel abroad do you keep your passport on you at all times? Never been but think I would.

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @"North Texas" said:

> > > @Shilgy said:

> > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > > > @"North Texas" said:

> > > > > > > > @Socrates said:

> > > > > > > > > @mallrat said:

> > > > > > > > > I had no idea how many people have something against Lexi and not sure why.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Small people trying to make themselves feel more important.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Small people? In other words, everyone who disagrees with you or doesn't see things like you see them?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > WRX is all about having opinions and discussing them rationally. There are many on here, commenting on this thread, that are just posting to bash Lexi for no other reason, but to bash her. May as well be reading the comments on the Fox website where no rationality exists. People are flawed and make mistakes all the time. Most of us are fortunate enough that every mistake isn't scrutinized in public and subject to ridicule on the internet. Then again, some also want to show/tell us they are better than the rest of us and have never made a mistake or error in judgement.

> > > > > But you like to tell other people they are small. Must make you feel big. You've even called out other's moral compass in another post. Seems like you are everything that your criticize.

> > > >

> > > > Lexi made a simple mistake. She tried to get her passport back. She couldn't have foreseen that the guy would get stuck in traffic or miss the ferry. And yet people want to crucify her like it was deliberate and she is now the lowest form of life.

> > > >

> > > > As for the guy with the Ping driver, I view it as no different than walking into a store with a sales receipt and picking the item off the shelf and then going to customer service to refund the item. It was dishonest from the get go. Many saw it the same way as I did. You may not have. That's fine.

> > > >

> > > > None the less, I will endeavor to be nicer in the future.

> > >

> > > I don't always agree with you but certainly do on both of these. Lexi tried to get her passport back. Simple as that. She had no way of knowing at the time, and neither did the driver, that that would ultimately delay delivery of the other players clubs for so long.

> > > The guy with the Ping driver tried to scam the system. To purchase, at a very low cost, another players broken older driver with the hope that a manufacturer would be kind and replace it with a new driver was despicable.

> >

> > WTH are you people thinking that Lexi had no idea that she was delaying the delivery of other people's clubs? You cannot be serious. She was only concerned about herself and nothing more. It's that simple. She absolutely did not care about how other people were affected.

>

> Thanks Lexi. You have no idea what she was thinking

You are right. I don't really know what she was thinking. But I do have an opinion about what she was thinking and how she handled the situation. I could be wrong or I could be right. Just like anyone else in this thread.

• Like 1