NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

no fewer than 8 home underdogs this week! 

Who is not going to take that snub and win on their home turf? 

Best Barking Dogs GIFs | GfycatBest barking at dogs GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFsBark! Bark! Bakr! Bark! GIF - Cesar911 Cesar911Series Dogs - Discover &  Share GIFsButler University GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Week 12 Lines for picks

Thurs. Thanksgiving Day

Houston - 2 1/2   at  Detroit                                            51

Washington   at    Dallas -3                                            46 1/2

Baltimore    at   Pittsburgh -3 1/2                                   45

Sunday 

Las Vegas -3   at   Atlanta                                               55

Arizona -2 1/2  at  New England                                     49 1/2 

NY Giants -5 1/2   at  Cincinnati                                     42 1/2 

Cleveland -6 1/2  at  Jacksonville                                  48 1/2 

Carolina    at   Minnesota -4 1/2                                     48 1/2 

Tennessee  at  Indy -4                                                    51

LA Chargers   at   Buffalo -5 1/2                                     54

Miami -7     at   NY Jets                                                   44 1/2

New Orleans -6  at   Denver                                           43 1/2

San Fran   at   LA Rams -6 1/2                                        46 1/2

Kansas City -3    at   Tampa                                            53

Chicago    at   Green Bay -8 1/2                                      45

Monday Night

Seattle -5 1/2    at    Philadelphia                                    51

• Like 1

Standings             at the completion of week 11 

puttinforthe8 - week 1-2                   19-14

Pete3putt - week 1-2                         18-15

Chuntsman - week 1-2                       17-15-1

NCLancer -week 2-1                          17-15-1

touch - week 2-1                                17-16

greenmachine - week 2-1                  16-16-1

Qqq - week 1-2                                   16-17

doctoro - week 1-2                             16-17

Jerebear - week 1-2                           14-18-1

Highergr0und - week 1-2                   12-20-1 

• Like 2

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'I love the NFL because both of of these humans play the same sport professionally COLTS EUX 3'

Rodrigo Blankenship is a UGA legend. The kid declined a full ride scholarship to the University of Florida to walk on at Georgia. He won the startling job in Athens and was awarded a full scholarship the afternoon before the UGA/ Notre Dame game in South Bend.
It’s awesome seeing Hot Rod have success in the NFL! Respect The Specs!
Edited by touch
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lines look hokey - totals look better this week.

New Orleans  at   Denver  over  43 1/2   LATE change since Denver has all 4 QBs out!

Cleveland  at  Jacksonville under  48 1/2 

Kansas City  at   Tampa  over 53

Chicago at Green Bay over 45 

Edited by puttnforthe8
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, touch said:

Week 12 Lines for picks

Thurs. Thanksgiving Day

Houston - 2 1/2   at  Detroit                                            51

Washington   at    Dallas -3                                            46 1/2

Baltimore    at   Pittsburgh -3 1/2                                   45

Sunday 

Las Vegas -3   at   Atlanta                                               55

Arizona -2 1/2  at  New England                                     49 1/2 

NY Giants -5 1/2   at  Cincinnati                                     42 1/2 

Cleveland -6 1/2  at  Jacksonville                                  48 1/2 

Carolina    at   Minnesota -4 1/2                                     48 1/2 

Tennessee  at  Indy -4                                                    51

LA Chargers   at   Buffalo -5 1/2                                     54

Miami -7     at   NY Jets                                                   44 1/2

New Orleans -6  at   Denver                                           43 1/2

San Fran   at   LA Rams -6 1/2                                        46 1/2

Kansas City -3    at   Tampa                                            53

Chicago    at   Green Bay -8 1/2                                      45

Monday Night

Seattle -5 1/2    at    Philadelphia                                    51

Its Thanksgiving week, and the while it doesn't really feel like Thanksgiving, we will have a turkey and do all we can to make it feel normal.  With this in mind, I am going to pick all the Thanksgiving day games simply because it makes sense.  I will take the stress of the weekend off of me and perhaps my sim game will improve?  I am taken back to Turkey Bowls of yore, and the idiocy of padless tackle football because its a holiday.  The world is paved with good intentions, the road to the hospital is paved with stupid intentions.  And with stupid intentions, off we go.

Matt Stafford's wife may fit the current role of social beauty, but her twitter account indicates if she were to fall, the rocks in her head would really make a racket.  Having said all of this, I only remember seeing her photo in relation to TMZ sports reporting on what would generally be considered stupid stuff you should know, if for no other reason than to feel better about yourself.  Houston surprised me last weekend.  DeShaun is a gamer of epic proportions.  At the end of this game Madden/ Summerall would have to hand out the turkey leg, and the player has to accept it like it really meant something.  Well, i don't know who the announcers will be, but i guarantee they pull out that old trope plus the players saying "Hi Mom and happy Thanksgiving" since they know when these two teams get together, only family really cares.  In a rocks in your head special, I am taking the Texans and giving the points.  Bonus pick, JJ Watt gets a turkey leg.  Maybe if we are lucky the game will get cancelled so we can do something else.

The second game cannot be serious.  After suffering through the first game of also-rans, the brass drops this little number on us.  I know nothing about either of these teams, except on social media the fans of both squads are less than thrilled.  So in a Jerry and Dan special for the holidays, I am going to take plastic surgery over peeping tom.  Give the points, and nothing says NFL football like knowing the outcome means the 7th combined win.

Then the last one.  The Steelers play at home, the Ravens don't have their star rookie or Mark Ingram and I think a couple other guys.  I don't think it matters, the guy who apparently didn't go to meetings and doesn't have covid can flat out ball.  The Steeler run D has been "porous" to be kind to them, but they continue on at 10-0.  It is fallacy to think they will win every game, they simply arent th juggernaut the fans believe them to be, and in a way, i am hoping they get off the champagne talk and let Csonka take a sip of champagne to wash down his turkey.  The problem is, I never pick against the Steelers and it has been OK for me so far.  In a socially distanced Covid world, I think the Steelers pull out the win by 4, and cover.

Today the presidential pardon takes place for the turkey, if only he could pardon the Roger for this slate of games.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and don't forget to shove an old lady out of the way in the Best Buy line at 5AM so you can get to the PS5 before her... she doesn't deserve it.   

• Like 4

17 hours ago, touch said:

no fewer than 8 home underdogs this week! 

Who is not going to take that snub and win on their home turf? 

Best Barking Dogs GIFs | GfycatBest barking at dogs GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFsBark! Bark! Bakr! Bark! GIF - Cesar911 Cesar911Series Dogs - Discover &  Share GIFsButler University GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

78134ed155b6a41d9e14cecdcd361020.jpg

28bed1afcaaabe13e2d1922e51e5370e.jpg

images.jpg

stock-photo-pets-cats-mischievous-funny-pet-silly-cat-happy-pets-perfect-pets-funny-moments-adorable-pets-1665b8cc-c535-4e70-acd6-355331b58b42.jpg

• Haha 2

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Okay you've heard of Thanksgiving. You've heard of Turducken. And now there's TurSpamJerky, or commonly known as Q's really #@%&'y Turkey picks. So here's to a great Turkey day and 0-3. First two games are just that and the Headliner might be Covid done. 

Cowgirls    -3         Against TheTeamThatDoesn'tDeserveAName.

Steelers     -3.5      Am thinking by at least a TD, more like double digits. Seriously hard fought game. 

Steelers/Ravens    O (+)  45       Hopefully this isn't 6-3 at halftime. I way doubt it, but who TSJ knows. 

If I can't do a twoferone then I will cry but change my pick. 

• Like 3

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

3 hours ago, Qqq123xx said:

Okay you've heard of Thanksgiving. You've heard of Turducken. And now there's TurSpamJerky, or commonly known as Q's really #@%&'y Turkey picks. So here's to a great Turkey day and 0-3. First two games are just that and the Headliner might be Covid done. 

Cowgirls    -3         Against TheTeamThatDoesn'tDeserveAName.

Steelers     -3.5      Am thinking by at least a TD, more like double digits. Seriously hard fought game. 

Steelers/Ravens    O (+)  45       Hopefully this isn't 6-3 at halftime. I way doubt it, but who TSJ knows. 

If I can't do a twoferone then I will cry but change my pick. 

I believe Q you are asking can you pick a team and the total in the same batch of 3 picks.  Of course that is allowed. 

Loved the big eyed cats post and that was a good answer for my bowzers show.  😀

The team that doesn't deserve a name is spot on and clever.

Wait What.   No Q's turkey gelatin aspic chilled salad thingy this year?   awwwwwwww

What is Aspic / Meat Jelly? | Vintage Recipes and Cookery from the 1800s

• Like 2

P3P that was a stellar post above. Hoping you dominate on the sim this holiday weekend.

Bravo and thanks for 

So in a Jerry and Dan special for the holidays, I am going to take plastic surgery over peeping tom. 

nothing says NFL football like knowing the outcome means the 7th combined win.

Csonka take a sip of champagne 

Today the presidential pardon takes place for the turkey, if only he could pardon the Roger for this slate of games.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and don't forget to shove an old lady out of the way in the Best Buy line at 5AM so you can get to the PS5 before her... she doesn't deserve it.  

all home runs 

You want me to come alive
Flick the switch into overdrive
You and me can let it be
Ready (ready)
Aim (aim)
Fire

Touch that dial
Turn me on
Start me like a motor, make me run
Lovin' every minute of it (Lovin')
Lovin' every minute of it
Turn that dial all the way
Shoot me like a rocket into space
C'mon on

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Rex Ryan | COUNTRY COME TO TOWN

Keep rollin' for Pete Steely!!

• Like 3

Well Pete brought it up yesterday , and I just read this from a national sports writer.  See we around here are fortunate to have the P3P for he brings us the latest hot topics being discussed before many of "in the knows" out there! 

😀

By Jay Busbee

It’s almost Thanksgiving, and that means it’s time for a full day of NFL football … and also an NFC East game.

As always, the Dallas Cowboys will elbow their way into your Thursday feast day, and this year, they’re dragging the sack of wet dog food that is the Washington Football Team along with them.

Now, under normal circumstances I’d tell you to avoid this game, but this year, friends … this year, we’re on the verge of history, and it all starts Thursday afternoon.

All four teams in the NFC East — Dallas, Washington, Philadelphia and the New York Giants — have three wins apiece. Three. In Week 11. That’s 12 total wins across an entire division. The Steelers alone have 10 wins.

I present to you these basic mathematical facts because history is here: One of these teams almost certainly will be the worst playoff team in NFL history.

Prior to 2020, the worst playoff teams in the 16-game era were the 2014 Carolina Panthers (7-8-1) and the 2010 Seattle Seahawks (7-9). Which means for the NFC East winner to even match that, the NFC East winner is going to have to win four of its next six games — a whole lot to ask when they haven’t even managed to win four of their first 10.

The Eagles, because of a tie (yes, you’re allowed to laugh) are still the odds-on favorites to “win” the division, but a quick scan of the remaining schedules seems to give an edge to the Cowboys, who have Washington, @Baltimore, @Cincinnati, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and @Giants.

So tune in Thursday and enjoy — OK, that’s too strong a word, maybe “tolerate” — the Dallas-Washington game. But remember the good news: every NFC East game we watch now brings us closer to the end of the NFC East’s season once and for all.

• Like 4

100+ Thanksgiving Humor ideas | funny thanksgiving, humor, funny100+ Thanksgiving Humor ideas | funny thanksgiving, humor, funnyThe Best Thanksgiving Memes That Will Make Your Turkey Day So Much BetterCardstore Closing | Thanksgiving quotes funny, Funny thanksgiving,  Thanksgiving jokesThanksgiving Humor: Life was hard for the pilgrims... which is why we spend  time with relatives ;) | Thanksgiving cartoon, Maxine, Funny thanksgivingi-hope-this-doesnt-turn-into-a-tradition-meme #thanksgiving #memes |  Thanksgiving jokes, Thanksgiving cartoon, Funny thanksgivingPin on Things That Make Me Laugh

Happy Turkey Day - Album on Imgur

• Like 4

11 hours ago, touch said:

Well Pete brought it up yesterday , and I just read this from a national sports writer.  See we around here are fortunate to have the P3P for he brings us the latest hot topics being discussed before many of "in the knows" out there! 

😀

By Jay Busbee

It’s almost Thanksgiving, and that means it’s time for a full day of NFL football … and also an NFC East game.

As always, the Dallas Cowboys will elbow their way into your Thursday feast day, and this year, they’re dragging the sack of wet dog food that is the Washington Football Team along with them.

Now, under normal circumstances I’d tell you to avoid this game, but this year, friends … this year, we’re on the verge of history, and it all starts Thursday afternoon.

All four teams in the NFC East — Dallas, Washington, Philadelphia and the New York Giants — have three wins apiece. Three. In Week 11. That’s 12 total wins across an entire division. The Steelers alone have 10 wins.

I present to you these basic mathematical facts because history is here: One of these teams almost certainly will be the worst playoff team in NFL history.

Prior to 2020, the worst playoff teams in the 16-game era were the 2014 Carolina Panthers (7-8-1) and the 2010 Seattle Seahawks (7-9). Which means for the NFC East winner to even match that, the NFC East winner is going to have to win four of its next six games — a whole lot to ask when they haven’t even managed to win four of their first 10.

The Eagles, because of a tie (yes, you’re allowed to laugh) are still the odds-on favorites to “win” the division, but a quick scan of the remaining schedules seems to give an edge to the Cowboys, who have Washington, @Baltimore, @Cincinnati, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and @Giants.

So tune in Thursday and enjoy — OK, that’s too strong a word, maybe “tolerate” — the Dallas-Washington game. But remember the good news: every NFC East game we watch now brings us closer to the end of the NFC East’s season once and for all.

Point of Order, Point of Order!  

There is no doubt the NFC East has the least when it comes to wins.  And I know that's what matters.  But check me if I am wrong the Washington Football Team and the New York Giants do have defenses that can hang with some of the best in the league.  Now in Dallas which is coming off a slump, that included the season ending injury to their starting Qb, and their back up going down, which you can almost say the same in DC, except the starter was benched and the back up went down. Both teams playing with their 3rd stringers. Although Dalton is back now. In Philly you have a former MVP candidate QB who can't seem to get out of his own way. It's a good thing Carson Wentz doesn't play poker for a living.  That guy is grinding!  I see potential with the WFT and the Giants and their high octane defensive fronts. The WFT ranked in the top ten and the Giants just outside of the top ten on overall defense.  I see upside heading into 2021 with all the teams in the NFC. Perhaps we do have something to be thankful for. Chase Young, Saquon Barkley returning, Dak coming back and the Eagles young birds at WR healthy and ready to help Wentz return to his prior greatness. Hate now on the East because the beasts are coming to haunt all the doubters soon. Besides, no team in the east has to endure the horrific coaching of Matt Patricia and Adam Gase in the...Stay tuned. Over/Under for when Patricia gets the ax? 2 weeks? I say under.

Happy Thanksgiving and try and be thankful we are all free of hospitals and able to watch this worst cumulative record of teams in NFL History which played on Thanksgiving

I am thankful because that means more cream at the top of the docket on Sunday.

• Like 4

127015332_3912914468755212_6873837205211336478_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=lIjluOSQmYgAX_63Hlo&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=6f0c1d9b0de4461b56ae70c81480222b&oe=5FE3A0BE

126285185_3912954658751193_8633205533278238929_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=T-OCIZruqUsAX_uOtMH&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c1c3a79083bc17b7e11cf9c1e3535ba8&oe=5FE50DE1

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So here is my angle.

I grew up in Detroit in my youth and lived 15 years in D.C. as a working adult.

I shall pick against the two teams that I was at one time a big fan of. 

Face Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Houston - 2 1/2 

Dallas -3  

Graphic image of a turkey with a cornucopia free image

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Rams secondary was too good or Brady should retire? Fournette did score a td. He should retire as well. Florida doesn’t believe in social distancing. I’m going to double down. Sinking with the ship as my record sucks. Happy thanksgiving gents. May next year be better than this. 

bucs

lions 

cowgirls

81960190-C292-404A-91C2-84E137E7EEEA.jpeg

• Like 3

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

Thanksgiving GIF by BizON

Ah Thanksgiving, the only holiday that is chalked full of alliteration. When family, friends, football, food and fellowship share the limelight elegantly dancing together and for one moment in time enemies become friends, strangers become family, and 2020 with all it's struggles is forgotten, if only for a fading moment. While 2020 will undoubtedly be a year etched into the history books as a very divided year Changes in all things human nature came in forms such as Covid-19, racial tensions, unemployment, political uncertainty, and finally the enigma of uncertainty that surrounds human nature itself has ultimately changed us and the way we live. History does have a funny habit of repeating itself with the times of today mirroring that of the past. After WWI  President Warren G. Harding campaigned a "return to normalcy" an attempt to brings things back to what they were with some centertanty things were better now the war was over. Thanksgiving brings back something we know and for most something we love but most importantly Thanksgiving brings back that sense of normalcy with family, friends, football, food and fellowship, I guess that's why it's my favorite. 

Starting things off right I have the Team against the Cowgirls in a classic Thanksgiving day rivalry. Yes, yes I know the girls supposedly found their offensive legs against the Vikings scoring 31 points and making America believe they are still their team. Here's the thing, the Vikings defense is bad, bad to the point they had Andy Dalton looking like the Where's Waldo Champ picking his receivers at will in a crowd of nothing. The Vikes Defense used to be called the Purple People Eaters for a reason, doing their best hungry hungry hippos impersonation swallowing up anything and everything that came up the middle but Sunday they almost let Bleak Zeke get his belly full with his first 100 yard game of the season. Dalvin wasn't in the kitchen Cooking on Sunday instead he was served up on a platter after getting stuffed throughout the day by the Cowgirls front  seven. Cousins was ,well, Cousins. He didn't do too much to lose but didn't do much to win it  either. It's not a bad thing though if only the defense could have held strong and not have made Andy Dalton look like the puppet master. The Vikings wideout corp  must have been hanging on a Thielen because Adam Thielen was the only wideout with any kind of yards, catches, or TD's. Racking up 8 receptions 123 yards with 2 TD's and the nearest competition: 3 receptions 86 yards.  When Turkey day does come around I don't see Dalton getting the Christmas lights out and lighting up the Team's defense. Zeke will once again get gobbled up and Washington will feast on Dalton's mistakes. Alex Smith must of enrolled in the Air Force while absent from the NFL, the man is dropping BOMBS to the Freddy Krueger incarnate himself Scary Terry. Washington might be without it's weapons but that hasn't stopped Smith ,who has looked a lot better since getting more starting reps under his belt, from leading the offense down the field. Rivalry games always bring out the best in both teams no matter the records, the same rings true here especially when the NFC East lead and playoff implications are on the line. 

Washington wins out right

Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York

Frank Sinatra knew it then as much as  I know it know it now. The Giants show hope for a better team to come building around what they have and introducing a new  underrated head coach in Matt Judge to complete the puzzle. Giants are looking like hyenas on raw meat right now, attacking everything on the defensive and special teams side of the ball. It's almost like Matt Judge as banged the gavel and sentenced all remaining opponents to the hyena pit. New York has almost sure fire win against the Cincinnati Bundle of L's but have a bumpy road to the finish with Cardinals, Ravens, Seachickens and finishing with dessert facing the Brownies in Week 17. The scrapy nature of this team will keep in them in most games down the stretch and maybe even squeak out a  W. New york isn't the only team with a bright future, Cincinnati almost on the other end of the spectrum has reason for hope for the their team . The offense, although missing it's leader in Joe Burrow, has talent at all key positions. Burrow at QB, Mixon at RB, Higgins and Boyd at WR. If  the Bengals build an O-Line for their franchise QB and fill in some holes on the defensive side of the ball, they become a threat in a very talented AFC North division. Brandon Allen now at the helm now for the Bengals is just not enough as the Giants knows there's fresh meat at the quarterback position. They've already pinned their ears back ready for the attack. Giants too aggressive and too much for the waning Bengals. 

NY Giants -5 1/2

Call it manifest destiny, ever since the Rams moved west back to L.A. they have unleashed the greatest show on turf 2.0. We all know about the Super Sleepy Bowl LIII when the red hot Rams looked to avenge an earlier Super Bowl lost to the Patriots in Super Bowl XXXVI but instead neither version of the greatest show on turf showed up and thus the infamous Super Bowl slump resumed. Thankfully though the slump was bumped in favor of the 2.0 reincarnate. I want Sean McVay in kitchen for Thanksgiving because he's got everything  cooking and coming together nicely. Los Angeles defense is setting the table for 6 and the offense who's cooking up and serving TD's for the defense.  Everybody happy. Aaron Donald sitting at the head of the table, knife in hand , is consistently carving up offensive lines, Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp almost mistakenly got taken as turkeys themselves, they keep gobbling up everything that comes their way and the yards that come along with it. San Francisco showing up to the Thanksgiving table looking like they are a holiday too late. Covered in bandages from a slew of injuries it's almost like the 49ers dressed as mummies for a Halloween party. L.A. knows it's a dog eat dog world when your are playing the very competitive NFC West and unfortunately for the 49ers they are wearing bacon pants. San Francisco like most of us just wants 2020 to end and start anew in 2021, whereas the Rams know it's Thanksgiving in 2020 and they are ready to feast. 

LA Rams -6 1/2 

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 4

127599505_3914956201884372_2090086358743369650_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Gn_aX1BNGZcAX8-TY-C&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=32ff21a925cdcf60214cdc09cd21c9de&oe=5FE5AC9B

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jerebear21 said:

Rams secondary was too good or Brady should retire? Fournette did score a td. He should retire as well. Florida doesn’t believe in social distancing. I’m going to double down. Sinking with the ship as my record sucks. Happy thanksgiving gents. May next year be better than this. 

bucs

lions 

cowgirls

81960190-C292-404A-91C2-84E137E7EEEA.jpeg

I'd say your seats don't suck.  Great photo and thank you for sharing it with all of us here. 

I went 1-1 today. Still happy because the D.C. team whooped D's butt in their house.

I didn't gag up the turkey neck at the table though thanks to Deshaun. He is an awesome qb.

save the neck for me Clark  

Edited by touch
  • Like 4

Pay Attention - Small Bumper Sticker | 366 - Root Concepts

A few days back I called out the 3 week record of greenmachine. In the month of November he has the best results out of all us by a good bit. So with his tidy 7-1-1 numbers in his pocket he throws something up today. Mr. Hot of Late states the WFT goes down to Dallas and wins outright. No stinking 3 points needed. He has been calling the Riverboat Ron's defense money since the start of the season. That Defense had their feast on Thanksgiving in Prime Time. Is this player on a streak that will continue commish asks? 

Final 

Washington 41    Dallas 16 

I do know that greenmachine has found a watering hole to celebrate the burgundy and gold's latest accomplishment. I know doctoro is joyous as he** too.

Nice work sir green. I know your butt be dancing tonight bro.

MRW I'm drunk in a bar and my jam comes on - GIF on Imgur28 GIFs To Make You Happy When You're Feeling Down | Funny gif, Animated  movies funny, Funny pictures for kids

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: ‎3 people, ‎baby, ‎text that says '‎Just checking to see if y'all still Dem Boyz... 0 נננ‎'‎‎‎

• Haha 1

Where's the kid's table?

My hardest laugh of the week.

😁