Bettinardi SS17 2021 All Black & Ventus Velocore Red Fairway

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DonOmar said:

No idea what that means, but the tri sole is for address setup. A flat part in the middle of the sole and the two edges bevel up slightly. 

Sorry if that was a joke that just sailed way over my head. 

No problem - wasn’t a joke, just a reference to a Bettinardi head shape. Jam is what he calls that shape that’s like the Cameron Monterey. Never seen it with the tri sole, and didn’t see the back of yours but looks like that’s what it would be. Here’s an example. image.png.07696b2b646797e1ed9e9ea2f7278535.png

10 minutes ago, K13 said:

No problem - wasn’t a joke, just a reference to a Bettinardi head shape. Jam is what he calls that shape that’s like the Cameron Monterey. Never seen it with the tri sole, and didn’t see the back of yours but looks like that’s what it would be. Here’s an example. image.png.07696b2b646797e1ed9e9ea2f7278535.png

Most likely the same. I think this was always pretty much a feature reserved for the tour (without fact checking myself). 

It’s not outrageously pronounced. The first image probably shows it the best. Subtle but works. 

• DonOmar changed the title to Bettinardi SS17 2021 All Black & Ventus Velocore Red Fairway
  • Gxgolfer pinned this topic

where's the fairway?

TM SIM Max 10.5 w/Tensei CK Pro Orange 60 Stiff 
TM SIM 3w w/ HC HZRDUS Yellow
TM SIM Max Rescue 3 Fujikara Ventus S 
TM SIM Max Rescue 4 Fujikara Ventus S
TM p790 Black 5-9 SmacWrap Recoil Prototype
TM Milled Grind 46 
TM Milled Grind 2 Recoil Wedge Prototypes
TaylorMade Spider X Chalk 34.5
TM TP5x