2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

PITBULL808 WITB

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1297584077' post='2972530']
[quote name='beruo' timestamp='1297583745' post='2972526']
What is that pinapplepuss headcover doing in the display bag? That bad boy is supposed to be in your starting lineup! :tongue:
[/quote]

He usually heads out to the putting green with the 16" display back and a single putter. Don't tell me you haven't seem him. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Rob..I've been thinking it would be pretty funny if I did show up one day with the 16", 18 putters for every hole and the rest of my set. :pardon:

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pitbull.... You have an amazing collection. Kascopro told me to check out your WITB and you did not disappoint! If you get any more clubs post them so I can com pulse on how tour your clubs are!

[size=3]Taylormade M5- Oban Kiyoshi White 75 O5[/size]
[size=3]Taylormade M1 - Kuro Kage 70x [/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Utility 19.5 degree [/size][size=3]- C Taper Lite X[/size]
[size=3]4-PW Srixon Z765 - Modus3 125x [/size]
[size=3]King Pur Wedges 52, 56, 60[/size]
[size=3]Custom by Kia Ma Taylormade Daytona 

[quote name='Brandon Van Goethen' timestamp='1298869421' post='3012764']
Pitbull.... You have an amazing collection. Kascopro told me to check out your WITB and you did not disappoint! If you get any more clubs post them so I can com pulse on how tour your clubs are!
[/quote]

Thanks much! :drinks:

I just updated the pics minutes ago.....had to delete a bunch as well. Just found out there's a limit I can post in here. :pardon:

New...Cobra Stuff...GT Stand Bag, Baffler (idiot proof) 3 wood, Baffler Hybrid, S3 Forged Irons. New Bettinardi Studio Stock #6 putter, Studio B Prototype Putter, BB8F putter. Also my new Byron Morgan German Stainless Steel 8811. Wilson Staff FG Tour 58* wedge, Fourteen V5 52* wedge. I think that's about it.

Enjoy! :drinks:

[quote name='LARON' timestamp='1298871101' post='3012820']
Great pics! You got some real gems! I'm from pearl city and I play on Zach's team. He told me to check you out on here. Keep us updated!
[/quote]

Ahh...Congrats on playing for Zach. I don't think there's a finer coach in the Pac West. :yes: Too bad I wasn't still with Chaminade..we could have met..and they could still have a team! LOL!

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1298871284' post='3012827']
Great pics! You got some real gems! I'm from pearl city and I play on Zach's team. He told me to check you out on here. Keep us updated!
[/quote]

Ahh...Congrats on playing for Zach. I don't think there's a finer coach in the Pac West. :yes: Too bad I wasn't still with Chaminade..we could have met..and they could still have a team! LOL!
[/quote]

Yeah he's great and we're actually down in San Bernardino right now for a tourney. How is Layne doing does he have any team still?! I would love to tee it up with you when I'm home in the summer. I take lessons from David at pearl.

[quote name='LARON' timestamp='1298871651' post='3012839']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah he's great and we're actually down in San Bernardino right now for a tourney. How is Layne doing does he have any team still?! I would love to tee it up with you when I'm home in the summer. I take lessons from David at pearl.
[/quote]

I haven't seen Layne in ages...probably the last time was at our last match. I've heard there is no team anymore due to lack of players. I guess they ran out of basketball, cross country and soccer players. Maybe this will finally cause them to up the budget.

Ishii?? LOL..I took lessons from his as well when I was a kid. :D

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1298871839' post='3012843']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I haven't seen Layne in ages...probably the last time was at our last match. I've heard there is no team anymore due to lack of players. I guess they ran out of basketball, cross country and soccer players. Maybe this will finally cause them to up the budget.

[/quote]
Yeah thats a shame. and yeah from ishii, he's like my second father. Do you play a lot or are you more into collecting?

[quote name='LARON' timestamp='1298872059' post='3012844']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah thats a shame. and yeah from ishii, he's like my second father. Do you play a lot or are you more into collecting?
[/quote]

I pretty much grew up at Pearl and Golf House so David, Alan Yamamoto, Walter Kawakami, Masa Kaya were all teachers/mentors. David was super young back then.not even married. Greg Myer was only graduating college. Your Dad was very young too hanging out at Golf House as well. LOL!

And I play often and hoard putters. ;)

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1298873034' post='3012859']
[quote name='LARON' timestamp='1298872059' post='3012844']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I pretty much grew up at Pearl and Golf House so David, Alan Yamamoto, Walter Kawakami, Masa Kaya were all teachers/mentors. David was super young back then.not even married. Greg Myer was only graduating college. Your Dad was very young too hanging out at Golf House as well. LOL!

And I play often and hoard putters. ;)
[/quote]
Yeah I heard a lot about golf house... Alan helps me with my chipping and stuff when I'm home. And I'm guessing you know my dad as well... what a small world!

[quote name='LARON' timestamp='1298873584' post='3012874']
Yeah I heard a lot about golf house... Alan helps me with my chipping and stuff when I'm home. And I'm guessing you know my dad as well... what a small world!
[/quote]

Alan and Walter were my main teachers through high school. You weren't around when Alan absolutely dominated Hawaii golf. Truly one of my hero's growing up. I know of your Dad. He's probably forgotten me since I was just a kid back hanging out at Golf House back then. :D

[quote name='martellz' timestamp='1298914013' post='3013416']
That's an amazing collection man!
How are you liking the new S3 irons? They look great!
[/quote]

Thank you. :drinks: I'm [u]totally[/u] loving the S3 forged irons. I'm also loving having gone back to Dynamic Gold shafts. I had changed to KBS Tours from DG X100's for awhile but missed the feeling of DG's.

Here's my S3 review in case you missed it. [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/436441-cobra-s3-pro-irons-review-and-in-hand-pics/"]COBRA S3 FORGED[/url]

[quote name='martellz' timestamp='1298925329' post='3013759']
That's sweet, they definately look great thats for sure!
Love the putter collection as well, its amazing
[/quote]

Thank you much! :drinks: I've added one more putter to the pics. My Serge Deschamps HT Prototype putter. Serge is a great member here as well as a talented putter maker. You can find a full review of my HT Prototype here [url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/435892-deschamps-ht-putter-review/page__p__2895981__fromsearch__1#entry2895981"]HT PROTO PICS & REVIEW[/url]

Thank Pitbull. I pay for Zach's team as well and hopefully get to meet you next time we go to Hawaii. rolleyes.gif

[size=3]Taylormade M5- Oban Kiyoshi White 75 O5[/size]
[size=3]Taylormade M1 - Kuro Kage 70x [/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Utility 19.5 degree [/size][size=3]- C Taper Lite X[/size]
[size=3]4-PW Srixon Z765 - Modus3 125x [/size]
[size=3]King Pur Wedges 52, 56, 60[/size]
[size=3]Custom by Kia Ma Taylormade Daytona 

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1299898226' post='3047934']
[quote name='PAYLEE' timestamp='1299897405' post='3047904']
I need a cigarette...and I don't even smoke.
[/quote]

:drag: LOL...thank you. Glad you liked it. :drinks:
[/quote]

So impressed by the collection. Like you said this game is a sickness but in your case I think it's terminal. How long have you been collecting (may have already been asked)?

Driver | Titleist TSR3 9*

4 Wood | Titleist TSR2

4 Hybrid | Titleist TSR2

Irons | Srixon ZX5 MkII 5 thru A

Wedge | Vokey 54*

Wedge | Vokey 60*

Putter | Odyssey 11 Triple Track

Ball | TBD

[quote name='PAYLEE' timestamp='1299899549' post='3048002']
[/quote]

[/quote]

So impressed by the collection. Like you said this game is a sickness but in your case I think it's terminal. How long have you been collecting (may have already been asked)?
[/quote]

I've been collecting as long as I've been golfing. I actually have my first putter I got when I was 8 years old, cut down Otey Crisman blade. Also got the next three putters I had after that, Ping Anser, Arnold Palmer AP30R and Daiwa Pro Blade. Easily over 30+ years of putters. :king:

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1299910734' post='3048398']
[quote name='PAYLEE' timestamp='1299899549' post='3048002']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've been collecting as long as I've been golfing. I actually have my first putter I got when I was 8 years old, cut down Otey Crisman blade. Also got the next three putters I had after that, Ping Anser, Arnold Palmer AP30R and Daiwa Pro Blade. Easily over 30+ years of putters. :king:
[/quote]

Amazing, well I'll keep my eyes peeled for your latest pics. :good:

Driver | Titleist TSR3 9*

4 Wood | Titleist TSR2

4 Hybrid | Titleist TSR2

Irons | Srixon ZX5 MkII 5 thru A

Wedge | Vokey 54*

Wedge | Vokey 60*

Putter | Odyssey 11 Triple Track

Ball | TBD

• 4 weeks later...

Pitbull's bag is always worth visiting time and time again. I am appaullingly jealous of those blade putters.

LOL..thank you. :drinks:

I just updated the post again with some new putters I picked up. Sorry..no 8802 styles. :D

Added to the pics....

Chikara Designs P101 Putter

IMG_5325.jpg

Bettinardi 2011 Signature 2

IMG_5321.jpg

Never Compromise Flush

IMG_5314.jpg

TaylorMade TM-880

IMG_5309.jpg

Ping Anser 2x

IMG_5322.jpg

I want that Anser 2x!!! Nice additions my friend....

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

[quote name='KascoPro' timestamp='1302317976' post='3134771']
I want that Anser 2x!!! Nice additions my friend....
[/quote]

Thanks Zach. :drinks: I was pretty shocked to find that Anser 2x new with stickers on the sole and everything. It was definitely a MUST buy. The others...I just HAD to ho. :blush:

• pitbull808 changed the title to PITBULL808 WITB