2024 US Open WITB Photos ×

Men's pink golf shirts

What do you think of men's pink golf shirts?
Where I live, and probably everywhere else since I'm seeing this on the tours a lot, is men wearing pink shirts. Juniors, seniors, regular joes, everyone has started to wear one. From what I've seen though, you either love 'em or you hate 'em. How do you like men's pink golf shirts? I'm curious to see what you think.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're great. I know pink is a colour mainly associated with women and sausage jockeys but it's 2006.

I don't wear pink every round but i'd rather wear bright colours anyway so it suits me fine. I might no go as far as buying bright trousers because once you've worn them once, you look a bit stupid wearing them again but that's just me.

Just got to mention that you've got to have some game if want to wear pink shirts, white belts, crocodile skin shoes etc otherwise you're a prime target for pointing and laughing.

I think they're great. I know pink is a colour mainly associated with women and sausage jockeys but it's 2006.

I don't wear pink every round but i'd rather wear bright colours anyway so it suits me fine. I might no go as far as buying bright trousers because once you've worn them once, you look a bit stupid wearing them again but that's just me.

Just got to mention that you've got to have some game if want to wear pink shirts, white belts, crocodile skin shoes etc otherwise you're a prime target for pointing and laughing.

I've got a pink shirt and I think it's great--got one of the TW coral shirts...I wasn't someone that wore crazy bright colors before, but now it's fun to be a little crazy with your clothes--I agree with villa about the bright pants or anything like that though, but every once in a while it's nice to just go crazy.

As for the white belts I don't agree that you have to have game--it's all about what you're comfortable with and I feel the same about white shoes. If you like them wear them. That's like saying only wear a nice suit if you're driving a luxury car...

9° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 60 6.5
15° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 70 6.0
19° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
22° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
5-PW Srixon ZX5 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 50/54/58 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 0418

I've got a pink shirt and I think it's great--got one of the TW coral shirts...I wasn't someone that wore crazy bright colors before, but now it's fun to be a little crazy with your clothes--I agree with villa about the bright pants or anything like that though, but every once in a while it's nice to just go crazy.

As for the white belts I don't agree that you have to have game--it's all about what you're comfortable with and I feel the same about white shoes. If you like them wear them. That's like saying only wear a nice suit if you're driving a luxury car...

True, maybe I was a bit vague.

It's just that i've seen people on various courses wearing tight fitting shirts, big white belts, bright tartan trousers, expensive shoes and i've seen them hacking it around. Nothing wrong with the style, it just looks a bit silly to me when you've got no game.

True, maybe I was a bit vague.

It's just that i've seen people on various courses wearing tight fitting shirts, big white belts, bright tartan trousers, expensive shoes and i've seen them hacking it around. Nothing wrong with the style, it just looks a bit silly to me when you've got no game.

Now that I'll give you!

9° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 60 6.5
15° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 70 6.0
19° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
22° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
5-PW Srixon ZX5 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 50/54/58 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 0418

I have no problem with Pink shirts, i was actually looking a couple yesterday and already have several.

They say fashion always repeats itself, if you remember, pink was a hot color to wear back in the 80's /early 90's i still have a few shirts from back then, thats for those of you old enough to remember the 80's.

I have no problem wearing Pink, matter of fact, maybe i will wear one to play today.

If salmon :yahoo: is good for judge, Ted Night, other people wearing it is fine with me...

cs_089.jpg

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

pink = :bad:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Titleist TSR3 9.25* Ventus Black TR 6x

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke 340 mini 13.5* Speeder 757 x

Callaway Rogue ST LS 18* LIN-Q M40X Blue

Wilson D9 4h KBS 80 

Callaway Apex 24 MB 6 to 11 iron, MMT 105 TX

Callaway Jaws 54/58/64 KBS 130

Edel EAS 1.0 custom

Wilson Staff Model Ball

I bought a pink golf shirt like two months ago but ive worn it once and it was inside my house, im 2 worried about what people think :yahoo:

you a little insecure buddy? i have polos and that's what i wear to golf. i have greens, blues, reds, white and all the colours inbetween. i even have a couple light pink and pink pink.......i even have enough variation of pink business button up shirts to last me a 1.5 to 2 working weeks if i wear one everyday. pinks with white stripes, pink with white collar, french cuff type pink, all pink, pink with minor stitching, pink all over, etc. i could care less about what peeps are sayin'.........yeah i do my hair daily, wash my face with warm soapy water, apply moisturizer, keep up with men's style, make sure i match before stepping out, subscribe to gq, you can also find me lurking on askmen.com.......so call me metro if you want........in fact, i've been approach my several ladies that i "dress very well". guy friends have even asked me for fashion advise and they have called me 'metro' a few times.......but i don't let that bother me......i am who i am.........i'm a straight male but i like to keep up with the styles. keep stylin' and profilin' homeboi!

i also beleive there's one day outta the year as dedicated to National Pink Day!

Where I live, and probably everywhere else since I'm seeing this on the tours a lot, is men wearing pink shirts. Juniors, seniors, regular joes, everyone has started to wear one. From what I've seen though, you either love 'em or you hate 'em. How do you like men's pink golf shirts? I'm curious to see what you think.

I like them with paisley bell bottom pants, white belts, matching pink shoes and pink glove (the only pink gloves I can find are missing the finger tips--what's up with that?). It's the only way to go---I would really like to get a couple of those pink Cobra bags like Poulter had.

I don't have any problem with pink. What I do have a problem is any outfit that has to be justified by a golfer's skill. If something looks like a duck and sounds like duck don't make it anything but a duck. Now if you take a fool, dress him up in a fool's outfit he doesn't magically become cool with a plus 2 and tour clubs. JAT

beruo

:hi:

I don't have any problem with pink. What I do have a problem is any outfit that has to be justified by a golfer's skill. If something looks like a duck and sounds like duck don't make it anything but a duck. Now if you take a fool, dress him up in a fool's outfit he doesn't magically become cool with a plus 2 and tour clubs. JAT

beruo

Ditto that.

If someone wears flashy clothes ie. white belt and shoes, pink shirt etc..., they had better have game or else they will end up looking foolish.

Flashy/bright clothing screams " look at me, I'm a player! ".

Unfourtunately I will not be able to wear flashy clothes for a while... :cheesy:

Ditto that.

If someone wears flashy clothes ie. white belt and shoes, pink shirt etc..., they had better have game or else they will end up looking foolish.

Flashy/bright clothing screams " look at me, I'm a player! ".

Unfourtunately I will not be able to wear flashy clothes for a while... :cheesy:

Kind of, but not really. My point was that regardless of how good a player is, foolish clothes are simply foolish. In my mind, flashy/bright clothes more than anything, "look at me, I'm not conforming to mainstream societal norms" which is ironic because they are VERY MUCH conforming to what is apparently a strict set of rules that I don't understand (something to do with white belts that must cost at least $100, patterned pants and clashing shirts :smilie_cally: ).

Honestly though, I don't care. The less fashionable I am, the quicker my Ashworth and Polo shirts make it to the clearance rack. :)

:hi:

Some of my best friends wore pink. :) Pansy Pink is one of my best favorite colors for the better golfers to wear, I wouldn't be caught dead in it but it's a good color for the other guy. :cheesy:

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

• 3 weeks later...

This fad comes around once every ten years or so. I remember in my early college years it was "cool" to wear pink because it showed you were confident in your sexuality.

Me? I could care less what other guys wear, but I'll never wear pink because I happen to think it's a hideous color, even on women. Coral is about as far as I'll go. I prefer classic whites, blacks, and navy blues.

One thing you guys should think about: Pink has been proven to affect one's pysche in terms of strength and power. They've done test where a man is placed in a white room vs. a pink room, and his strength noticeably decreases when in the pink room. So remember, don't look at your pink shirt when teeing off!

I don't understand why there are so many posts about clothing and stuff like that! Haha then theres always that one person who makes it into an issue of sexual preference! There was a post a couple days ago about wearing white belts, and yeah, I agree that you better bring some game if youre gonna flaunt a white belt, but in NO way is it gay. I think pink shirts are something that anyone can wear, even besides golf. I don't have one personally but I would sure as hell wear one. Anyways, I think the point of this is why does what a golfer wear matter so much to people? I actually sport a black wristband on my right wrist (see profile photo)...no real reason to it at all. This golf season, me and a buddy of mine wore them as a joke, and I ended up shooting a 75 (which was my personal best at the time). So now I guess I just wear it as a good luck charm I suppose. Its just one of those things...dont notice when im wearing it, but if I forget it, its all i can think about!

Speaking of which...can anyone see my display picture?? It doesnt show on my computer, so I was curious...