I posted a byron morgan putter for sale and now it isnt in the sale forum?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tourblade' date='21 July 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1279778182' post='2591911']
the title says it all. Also I posted a ping i15 driver and a v-steel for sale and sometimes when i log on i cant find the sale, even when using the search function?
[/quote]

It always comes back to the same issue: read the rules. :rtfm: You might find the one about combining ads/only having one ad at a time to be particularly enlightening. Also, the BST is not a place to get your "feel" on. You can try to get info for the putter in the Flatstick forum, or get opinions of value in the Deal/No Deal section. But if you're going to list the putter, list it. HTH

:hi:

[quote name='beruo' date='21 July 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1279778895' post='2591918']
[quote name='tourblade' date='21 July 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1279778182' post='2591911']
the title says it all. Also I posted a ping i15 driver and a v-steel for sale and sometimes when i log on i cant find the sale, even when using the search function?
[/quote]

It always comes back to the same issue: read the rules. :rtfm: You might find the one about combining ads/only having one ad at a time to be particularly enlightening. Also, the BST is not a place to get your "feel" on. You can try to get info for the putter in the Flatstick forum, or get opinions of value in the Deal/No Deal section. But if you're going to list the putter, list it. HTH
[/quote]

It was listed as a "feeler" because I thought it was a unique putter and it was hard to put a price on it, hence, feeling out the price!

Regarding the violation of the sales forum rules, my aplogies I have only used the sales form once before in early 2009 but I thank you for the rules enlightenment, although it came off with a hell of a lot of attitude.

I see that you are quick to scold me regarding the rules violation but you didnt or couldnt address my other issue regarding the ping i15 driver post not showing up even in the "search" function at times.
I guess it was just easier to be a smart to help me.

It took a lot of time to take and download those pictures and create the sales post and you just wipe it clean without even a quick notice to the seller of his infraction.
We, golfwrxers, would rather use this sales site to give each other a shot at a item first before resorting to other fourms, so why is it so difficult for you to help out your fellow wrxers?
We all make mistakes.
If being civil and helping people (fellow wrxers) is beyond your capabilites maybe it is time for you to step down as moderator.

The contemptuos tone in your response might be the reason for the hightened attitudes and criticisms in assosrted postsaround here as of late, maybe its contagious?

Thanks you.

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1279811162' post='2592390']
[i] parsed for brevity...

blah, blah, blah [/i]

Thanks you.
[/quote]

The contempt does better with some spell checking. :rolleyes:

Actually, he DID talk about the driver and v-steel. They all need to be in one ad. Multiple ads= deleted.

The fact that it takes a lot of time to upload photos and do an ad should be punishment enough to ensure you do it right the FIRST time. Ads are being pulled for a reason and very few mistakes are being made by the mods. The few times I have seen it, they have apologized and restored the ad. If you had multiple ads, you are in violation and need to go back and do it right this time. If it's too hard to read the rules, perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to sell.

We GolfWRXers are the ones asking for control over the BST. Too many morons selling non-golf stuff. Elimination of bumping ads. Deleting ads and relisting to circumvent bumping. 600 ads from the same seller in 30 days. It was ridiculous. If you need that kind of volume and exposure, go to eBay and PAY FOR IT.

Mizuno ST200G 9° / Aldila Synergy Black Proto 75-TX   
TC Callaway XHot 3DEEP 13° / Graphite Design DI-10 TX

TC Callaway X2Hot 5DEEP 18.5° bent to 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10x

Callaway X-Forged UT 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10-TX

Callaway X-Forged UT 25° / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Raw Mizuno MP-32 6-PW / Nippon Super Peening Blue X hs1x 

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 50.08F / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 54.12D / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped

Titleist Vokey SM8 Black 58.14K / Nippon Super Peening Blue X Stage-stepped
Mizuno M-Craft I Blue Ion 365g / Stability Shaft

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1279811162' post='2592390']
[quote name='beruo' date='21 July 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1279778895' post='2591918']
[/quote]

[/quote]

It was listed as a "feeler" because I thought it was a unique putter and it was hard to put a price on it, hence, feeling out the price!

Regarding the violation of the sales forum rules, my aplogies I have only used the sales form once before in early 2009 but I thank you for the rules enlightenment, although it came off with a hell of a lot of attitude.

I see that you are quick to scold me regarding the rules violation but you didnt or couldnt address my other issue regarding the ping i15 driver post not showing up even in the "search" function at times.
I guess it was just easier to be a smart a** then to help me.

It took a lot of time to take and download those pictures and create the sales post and you just wipe it clean without even a quick notice to the seller of his infraction.
We, golfwrxers, would rather use this sales site to give each other a shot at a item first before resorting to other fourms, so why is it so difficult for you to help out your fellow wrxers?
We all make mistakes.
If being civil and helping people (fellow wrxers) is beyond your capabilites maybe it is time for you to step down as moderator.

The contemptuos tone in your response might be the reason for the hightened attitudes and criticisms in assosrted postsaround here as of late, maybe its contagious?

Thanks you.
[/quote]

Give me a break. If you can't read and follow the rules like everyone else don't complain. The site offers a [b][u]free [/u][/b]service with the only condition is that you follow a few simple rules. And frankly you seem to be the one with an attitude problem and possibly some entitlement issues. Beruo was just trying to help, and given the number of "where did my BST ad go" post from those who choose to either not follow the rules or choose to not read them I would have actually anticipated a much ruder response from the marshals (and deservingly so) .

Someone help me out here.. what was that classic line from the movie Stripes? You know the one by the drill sergeant to the psycho recruit? Francis, I think his name was? Just can't seem to remember it right now, anyone?

Driver- Cally Mavrik SZ 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, S
3wd- Cally Flash SZ, UST ATTAS Elements, S
Hybrids- Cally Flash 18* & Apex Pro 24* Matrix HM3 95 Black Tie, S
Irons- TM 790 4-6,  TM 760 6-PW,  Steelfiber i95, S
GW- TM  770, Modus 105 S
SW/LW- Cally MD3, Modus 105 S
Putter- Cameron Futura

The complaint wasnt about the rules its about the bad attitude.
Mistakes are made every day all the time.
I didnt just join the site yesturday, I have been a member for a quite some time ( longer than you marrigo) and have contributed to a lot of threads, Is it too much to ask for a civil response?
If the moderator is so burned out he has to be a smarta** to get his point across its probably time to step down.

A violation of the rules doesnt or a better word is shouldnt mean the moderator has a free-pass to be a jerk.
Mistakes happen all the time, I misread the rules, I thought it was one posting in a 24hr period, again.
Maybe a auto-response should be implemented if the modererator is so overworked he cant be civil.

Me thinks you might be overreacting just a teeny tiny bit. rolleyes.gif

Driver- Cally Mavrik SZ 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, S
3wd- Cally Flash SZ, UST ATTAS Elements, S
Hybrids- Cally Flash 18* & Apex Pro 24* Matrix HM3 95 Black Tie, S
Irons- TM 790 4-6,  TM 760 6-PW,  Steelfiber i95, S
GW- TM  770, Modus 105 S
SW/LW- Cally MD3, Modus 105 S
Putter- Cameron Futura

Maybe we should reconsider the possibility of a 90 day suspension from the BST for ANY rules infraction. That would eliminate "misreading rules," asking for forgiveness instead of permission, and all of the other "why did my XXX ad get deleted?" threads.

How is it that the rest of us can post our ads without getting them pulled? But the select few that cannot feel entitled to cry about it and then act shocked when someone wants to point out their sillyness with commentary about reading the f**king rules.

The problem in this thread is not Beruo. But for your actions, this thread does not exist, nor does his response.

[quote name='stage1350' date='22 July 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1279815106' post='2592548']
Maybe we should reconsider the possibility of a 90 day suspension from the BST for ANY rules infraction. That would eliminate "misreading rules," asking for forgiveness instead of permission, and all of the other "why did my XXX ad get deleted?" threads.

How is it that the rest of us can post our ads without getting them pulled? But the select few that cannot feel entitled to cry about it and then act shocked when someone wants to point out their sillyness with commentary about reading the f**king rules.

The problem in this thread is not Beruo. But for your actions, this thread does not exist, nor does his response.
[/quote]

I see, I guess in your world if someone makes a mistake it gives you the right to act out anyway you like.
Grow up dude, Noone is questioning the rules but as stated earlier: A SMART A** RESPONSE ISNT NECCESSARY.

Also as stated earlier:
Maybe a auto-response should be implemented if the modererator is so overworked he cant be civil.

In my world, if you make a mistake, you accept the consequences and move on. Ironically, I learned that by playing golf. Nowhere in golf was I taught to question the rules or cry about the result. And ignorance or "misreading" the rules does not mean you get a pass on the penalty.

Attitude is subjective. Your attitude in this thread is to be a whiny b!tch in my opinion. And the fact that you are now more concerned with attitude than what you originally posted speaks volumes.

Let it go. You were in the wrong and then were stupid enough to draw attention to yourself by posting "what did I do wrong?" You deserve everything that has been thrown at you in this thread, possibly more.

Stage1350, why are you so angry?

Is it because you are not a moderator and cant play god in this fourm, and kick out all the people lesser than you that make mistakes?

If you are so burned out and tired of all the lesser people on this site and can no longer give the benefit of doubt and act with civility to fellow wrxers then maybe its time for you to take a break and go elsewhere where all the members are perfect like you.

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1279814852' post='2592539']
Isnt that the job of a moderator , to moderate?
If he is too burdened to do this job without being comtemptuous, maybe he should relenquish the postion.
[/quote]

Keep in mind that most (if not all) moderators are volunteers. It's not a job, per se, but remains a thankless effort. I can't recall how many BST ads were being monitored and changed by moderators to meet the rules. There was a long discussion about the changes in the rules to help manage the countless rules violations seen in the BST. It was decided that any rules violation would result in the entire ad being deleted. It was even listed in the rules which is at the top of the BST forum, yet you still have people asking why their ad was deleted when they don't list prices, don't include photos, don't have a high enough post count, list multiple ads, etc. Ironically, fellow members can often find the reason within about 30 seconds and it's something that the poster could find themselves.

For what it's worth...you've expressed your displeasure with the attitude by the moderator. The moderators are likely dissatisfied with the number of people asking why their BST was deleted without looking at the rules or their possible rules violation.

[i]Very simply put it is our intent to create a "safe haven" to buy, sell and trade equipment. Honor and integrity will be restored to a badly tainted tour equipment marketplace Our Buy / Sell / Trade section has to be managed. There are rules that need to be followed. To allow the "GolfWRX.com" community to grow we are not requiring any fee for listing items at this time. You must have 75 posts to create a new Ad in the BST or PM Gxgolfer for paid alternatives. Violation of any of these Rules (in addition to the Board rules) can result in BST rights and suspension. [b]Ads will be deleted without notice if rules are not strictly followed[/b].[/i]

stage1350 ------ wrote """" Let it go. You were in the wrong and then were stupid enough to draw attention to yourself by posting "what did I do wrong?" You deserve everything that has been thrown at you in this thread, possibly more """""

This proves that you need a "time-out".
The purpose of the "BST Ad help" site is to provide "help" on identifing why your ad was removed so that the person can avoid the mistake in the future.

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1279816361' post='2592609']
Stage1350, why are you so angry?

Is it because you are not a moderator and cant play god in this fourm, and kick out all the people lesser than you that make mistakes?

If you are so burned out and tired of all the lesser people on this site and can no longer give the benefit of doubt and act with civility to fellow wrxers then maybe its time for you to take a break and go elsewhere where all the members are perfect like you.
[/quote]

Step back and read what you have posted in this thread. EVERYONE that has posted is 100% wrong in your opinion, EXCEPT FOR YOU. Ego complex?

No need for me to moderate. Carlo does a great job in the BST and Beruo seems to be able to answer your question just fine. I don't have to play god. Besides, if I see something that needs addressing, I just report it to the mods like any good WRXer would. That's why the report button is there.

It sounds like you wish you were the "god" on this forum so that you could smite those that have wronged you and rain fire upon those that would give you "attitude." Instead, you can simply cry about the horrible injustices that have been heaped upon you. You certainly carry a heavy burden.

Let it go, man...

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1279816705' post='2592626'][i]parsed because I'm tired of listening to someone whine [/i]
...The purpose of the "BST Ad help" site is to provide "help" on identifing why your ad was removed so that the person can avoid the mistake in the future.
[/quote]
There is no "BST Ad help" section. It's BST Ad [b]questions[/b]. Perhaps Beruo was correct the first time when he suggesting READING. :rolleyes:

Stage1350, I really hope you are going through a rough patch in your life and you are not really this big of a jerk all the time.

From what I gather you arent in a position of power in this fourm so why do you feel the need to be the forums "hierarchy" and school all the other lesser people?
Why dont you let the moderators do thier job, without throwing in you unwannted 2-cents, I am sure the moderators can handle it without you, that is why they volunteered for the positon, they dont need the allmighty stage1350 to help them.

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 11:52 AM' timestamp='1279817558' post='2592658']
Stage1350, I really hope you are going through a rough patch in your life and you are not really this big of a jerk all the time.

From what I gather you arent in a position of power in this fourm so why do you feel the need to be the forums "hierarchy" and school all the other lesser people?
Why dont you let the moderators do thier job, without throwing in you unwannted 2-cents, I am sure the moderators can handle it without you, that is why they volunteered for the positon, they dont need the allmighty stage1350 to help them.
[/quote]

Do you understand how moderating even works? I've moderated other boards, so you need to understand that things get brought to the attention of the mods by the MEMBERSHIP reporting them. Rarely does the mod simply stumble across issues.

As for being a jerk, I call them as I see them. What you call "attitude" is simply brutally honest truth. If you don't like the "attitude," quit acting like a little girl with a skinned knee.

Man up, admit what you did, learn from it, and move on.

I made my point, i have no reason the go back and forth with you stage1350.
I dont why you feel the need to be this fourms highist-power considering this issue has or had not a single thing to do with you.

"I was a moderator on other fourms" confirms my previous assesment of your actions. I hope in the future you do get the power of moderator, then maybe you will find your happy-place and will stop with the need to " teach the entire world a lesson" attitude you continue to show here.
Good luck with all of your anger issues.

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1279818493' post='2592682']
I made my point, i have no reason the go back and forth with you stage1350.
I dont why you feel the need to be this fourms highist-power considering this issue has or had not a single thing to do with you.

"I was a moderator on other fourms" confirms my previous assesment of your actions. I hope in the future you do get the power of moderator, then maybe you will find your happy-place and will stop with the need to " teach the entire world a lesson" attitude you continue to show here.
Good luck with all of your anger issues.
[/quote]

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1279819099' post='2592698']
Maybe for you it is a learned response stemming from people constantly speaking to you your whole life with a smarta** bad attitude.
Ill let you in on a little secret, in the professional world contemptuous attitude is frowned upon.
[/quote]

I love your assumption of attitude issues. Doubly so, since I could not be grinning larger as I type this response.

As for the professional world, I have plenty of time in my industry to know how to respond. One thing that I learned that you obviously have not is capitalization and punctuation. :rolleyes:

I have no power here, simply opinion. Since you have chosen to waste my time and the time of others by posting this issue in multiple forums, I will reciprocate with my opinion. You see, that’s what you do on a board like this: post opinions.

I will go to my happy place as I watch the bile rise in your throat while crafting your next response. You have taken a simple issue and tried to turn it into a problem with both me and Beruo. Everyone has an attitude except for you. As a fat, mandal-wearing slob once said, “try looking in the mirror.”

I think its a admiral trait that you find/take the time to troll the "bst ad help" forum to scold others.
Thank you for schooling me on capitalization and punctuation, I can now see that you are truly a higher power.
Keep up the good fight, make sure that all mistakes on this forum are punished with you quick superb wit.

Lord forbid anyone has any issues with anything on "your web site", we should all just be thankful that the all mighty stage1350 lets us belong to this forum.
Dude, seriously, this isnt your site and monitoring this site isnt even your responsibility.

[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1279820987' post='2592759']
I think its a [s]admiral[/s] [b]adimirible[/b] trait that you find/take the time to troll the "bst ad help" forum to scold others.
Thank you for schooling me on capitalization and punctuation, I can now see that you are truly a higher power.
Keep up the good fight, make sure that all mistakes on this forum are punished with you quick superb wit.
[/quote]

Fixed. Apparently I need to school you on spelling as well.

You remind me of the guys that have no argument, so you feel the need to fall back on the tedious ploy of calling people "haters," "jealous," or accuse them of "spewing" something. You were obviously wrong in what you did, yet you STILL won't admit that this entire thread is your fault because you didn't read the rules.

Then you accuse everyone of having an attitude EXCEPT for you. That's not enough, so you felt the need to go add a thread about this to another forum. And finally, when you realize you don't have the backing of the rest of the membership, you resort to personal attacks and questioning another person's life attitude. That's some seriously weak sauce, sir.

All you had to do was follow the rules the first time and none of this would have happened. You could have avoided having your morning ruined by the attitude.

[quote name='stage1350' date='22 July 2010 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1279821680' post='2592783']
[quote name='tourblade' date='22 July 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1279820987' post='2592759']
I think its a [s]admiral[/s] [b]adimirible[/b] trait that you find/take the time to troll the "bst ad help" forum to scold others.
[/quote]

Fixed. Apparently I need to school you on spelling as well.

You remind me of the guys that have no argument, so you feel the need to fall back on the tedious ploy of calling people "haters," "jealous," or accuse them of "spewing" something. You were obviously wrong in what you did, yet you STILL won't admit that this entire thread is your fault because you didn't read the rules.

Then you accuse everyone of having an attitude EXCEPT for you. That's not enough, so you felt the need to go add a thread about this to another forum. And finally, when you realize you don't have the backing of the rest of the membership, you resort to personal attacks and questioning another person's life attitude. That's some seriously weak sauce, sir.

All you had to do was follow the rules the first time and none of this would have happened. You could have avoided having your morning ruined by the attitude.
[/quote]

Your ego is astounding, I never used the words haters, jealous or spew, but then again the allmighty stage1350 will pick a thread apart so it fit his rant of the day.
Do you always just make things the way you want them to be all the time?