2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

CP Release?

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393248420' post='8733460']
[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393244624' post='8733248']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393242316' post='8733162']
[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393240020' post='8733108']
Didn't see any. Very shallow "contradictions", if you'll call them that. I'll stick with someone who have actually won re this issue of int rot.

So, cite them again. All you have to do is copy and paste it.
[/quote]

You can get lessons from Pluto for all I care , but again what's that got to do with Hogans swing . Did Bolt swing like hogan, did Venturi ? Obviously not
[/quote]

Nobody swings like Hogan, including you. So, you got Hogan wrong too! You realize you're digging a hole for you here?

Oh btw...Bolt is the closest to Hogan of all Hogan inner circles. Ask Burke Jr. and McLean. Are you? What's your basis for all these stuff you think Hogan did, YouTube and who? Does he swing like Hogan? Of course not, nobody does, as you said. So, you're worse than me!
[/quote]

Yep I swing like me and it's beautiful . My basis is from his words and observations . Bolt , I have seen his swing and I can't remember any shades of hogan moves in it , couldn't care less if McLean or Burke said it !
[/quote]

Don't flatter yourself, please...you have a small accum 3...most basic of Hogan that you don't have...I'll take Bolt's, Burke Jr.'s and Larry's swings over yours even if your swing is te only one left...haha

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393249722' post='8733556']
You can take anyone's swing over mine , but small #3 , I actually got scolded by Dochety for having a larger 3 than hogan and removed a couple of degrees of it . I naturally lay the club off and shift out with counter fall easily in transition , heck I used to have enough for 2 players . I prefer it now , still a heap left
[/quote]

You can take anyone's swing over mine , but small #3 , I actually got scolded by Dochety for having a larger 3 than hogan and removed a couple of degrees of it . I naturally lay the club off and shift out with counter fall easily in transition , heck I used to have enough for 2 players . I prefer it now , still a heap left. You want some extra #3 , I could shovel some your direction since you have none useable at start down!

miguel/giken/jbl/pierrem/svs/gahb/ etal

Trust me, I wouldn't be making fun of anyone's swing on here or their appearance ever again if I were you. There is a reason you photo shopped your photos on the other thread and cut everything off from the neck up, I wouldn't want anyone to see that either. But I could post your move for you if you would like. Of course you have to use fake camera angles because you are so across and OTT.

Ping G430 Max 9* Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Ping G425 Max 14.5 Alta CB 65S
Callaway Rogue ST Max 18* Tensei Blue 75S

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Titleist SM9  52*F 56*D and 60*D
L.A.B. Link1/Scotty Newport
Srixon Z Star XV

[quote name='Hstead' timestamp='1393250123' post='8733580']

Trust me, I wouldn't be making fun of anyone's swing on here or their appearance ever again if I were you. There is a reason you photo shopped your photos on the other thread and cut everything off from the neck up, I wouldn't want anyone to see that either. But I could post your move for you if you would like. Of course you have to use fake camera angles because you are so across and OTT.
[/quote]

I don't mind anyone making fun of my swing , I laugh to be honest , but chit I got 3 coming outa my pipe hole . I used to get the odd flare right with it but not with the above , it's still borderline too much

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393127209' post='8725826']
I'm not just disagreeing here for the sake of disagreeing but I sincerely believe his left arm is not that far off the chest. It's just that those are DTL pics and Hogan is super thin on the chest and stomach area.

These pics show me fully attached upper left arms:

[attachment=2081920:image.jpg]
[attachment=2081922:image.jpg]

How could be the left arm be more off the chest than not when his right elbow is that bent and very near his right hip?
[/quote]

What a trainwreck.... wow.

BTW, in the second Hogan pic that I tried to copy above, you can see his left elbow is now pointed more leftward and behind him. If he was trying to actively internally rotate, it would still be facing dtl. He has way too much ground to cover to not be using everything that was already loaded on backswing / transition.

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393250470' post='8733618']

[/quote]

I don't mind anyone making fun of my swing , I laugh to be honest , but chit I got 3 coming outa my pipe hole . I used to get the odd flare right with it but not with the above , it's still borderline too much
[/quote]

Who's making fun of your swing? Read again my post why I laughed, don't mind the sniff sniff huff huff.

I see your accum 3 loaded, but on top at full c0ck I see your accum 3 angle not being big. Would like to see a DTL view. You got an excellent swing actually, but don't flatter yourself, I compared you to legends.

[quote name='ej002' timestamp='1393259781' post='8734634']
I'm not just disagreeing here for the sake of disagreeing but I sincerely believe his left arm is not that far off the chest. It's just that those are DTL pics and Hogan is super thin on the chest and stomach area.

How could be the left arm be more off the chest than not when his right elbow is that bent and very near his right hip?
[/quote]

BTW, in the second Hogan pic that I tried to copy above, you can see his left elbow is now pointed more leftward and behind him. If he was trying to actively internally rotate, it would still be facing dtl. He has way too much ground to cover to not be using everything that was already loaded on backswing / transition.
[/quote]

I don't see it EJ. I find it hard to see on that pic (Jules Alexander pic, right?). That's an oblique angle with a sweater on.

But just to be clear, the left elbow is not being pointed to the target all the time. It's in relation to the torso/mid-chest. So left elbow line parallel to chest line. When the torso/chest turns and starts facing left, left elbow line turns too. So if Hogan's torso is more open at impact, the left elbow line will be bit open too.

Even so, I haven't seen any Hogan direct face-on where his left elbow ain't int rotated nor ext rotated even a bit (and he has no sweater on for us to see).

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393285326' post='8737484']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't see it EJ. I find it hard to see on that pic (Jules Alexander pic, right?). That's an oblique angle with a sweater on.

But just to be clear, the left elbow is not being pointed to the target all the time. It's in relation to the torso/mid-chest. So left elbow line parallel to chest line. When the torso/chest turns and starts facing left, left elbow line turns too. So if Hogan's torso is more open at impact, the left elbow line will be bit open too.

Even so, I haven't seen any Hogan direct face-on where his left elbow ain't int rotated nor ext rotated even a bit (and he has no sweater on for us to see).
[/quote]

Look at the torques in the upper arm compared to where his wrist is pointing, the upper arm reconnected, its pointed way more left than the were the wrist is pointing. IMO, it looks like an active torquing of the are at that point. Regardless, it is no internal that is for sure.

[quote name='ej002' timestamp='1393286153' post='8737558']
[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393285326' post='8737484']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look at the torques in the upper arm compared to where his wrist is pointing, the upper arm reconnected, its pointed way more left than the were the wrist is pointing. IMO, it looks like an active torquing of the are at that point. Regardless, it is no internal that is for sure.
[/quote]

I see it as still int rot relative to the chest.

Yes, left elbow pointed more targetwards than the left wrist. But that's the way it should be. Left elbow pointing /parallel to where the chest line points always until impact (after which the left elbow bends (actively) and goes into ext rot (active is you just get the left forearm up and base of left palm facing target)).

Left forearm to wrist to hand can rotate freely without any disruption at all from being loaded on top, to unloaded/square/inline to impact without the left elbow having to rotate CCW.

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393284590' post='8737426']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who's making fun of your swing? Read again my post why I laughed, don't mind the sniff sniff huff huff.

I see your accum 3 loaded, but on top at full c0ck I see your accum 3 angle not being big. Would like to see a DTL view. You got an excellent swing actually, but don't flatter yourself, I compared you to legends.
[/quote]

You really have no clue what Tgm is and what the 3 accumulator actually is ! You posted for months under different names and still don't get it . It's pretty clear that I have tons of it , even with a short iron . I think I will follow what I have been taught by Doc on it , after all he was formally trained on the subject . Anyone with a trained eye can see at p6 I'm on elbow with a ton of 3 available , even at top that's. a ton of wrist c0ck for a short iron . You are clutching at straws thinking you know what your looking at . Now run along before I shred that mess you think is a golf swing !

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393306320' post='8739832']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You really have no clue what Tgm is and what the 3 accumulator actually is ! You posted for months under different names and still don't get it . It's pretty clear that I have tons of it , even with a short iron . I think I will follow what I have been taught by Doc on it , after all he was formally trained on the subject . Anyone with a trained eye can see at p6 I'm on elbow with a ton of 3 available , even at top that's. a ton of wrist c0ck for a short iron . You are clutching at straws thinking you know what your looking at . Now run along before I shred that mess you think is a golf swing !
[/quote]

Lol...yes you still have a very loaded accum 3 at P6, that's what I said. But once it starts releasing it will give you a very fast face closure. Would like to see a DTL view of your swing post impact, let's see that face closure of yours.

And no you don't have enough accum 3 angle on top even for a short iron. Your left arm to shaft angle don't even reach a perfect "L" or right angle. That would mean for a given turn/roll of your left hand, you'll have a pretty fast face closure rate. Again would like to see a DTL view post impact.

Yup, you can shred my swing easily. As a matter of fact I already did here, in writing, in response to Doc's comment...told Doc what I think I should improve a lot, and they're really many. In fact you're comment on it is spot on.

But why do that here? Everybody knows I'm a beginner/hack compared to you who has been swinging since childhood. Again why? What's your problem, eight? Again, I'm very respectful to you here even if clearly you're not. Everybody reading this thread obviously see you got heated right from the start. For me I'm just discussing golf swing. If you disagree with my opinion, that's perfectly fine with me. Can you do that too?

Hey 8, I am by no means a TGM expert, but do the Power Accumulators sort of depend on each other? So what if you unload PA#1 way early and it is almost totally spent at P6? Like this, see how the right arm is so straight?

5be01e1f-3363-4b89-949a-6adcec854ecc_zpsf3db3714.png

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393340508' post='8741262']
Hstead,

Where or from whom did you get that? That's private property of Larry Mowry.
[/quote]

This ins't private property, it is on youtube. I have some really cool software that can track IP addresses and I can basically see quite a bit of what is going on out there, who is looking at what, and I have some really neat search software and can find dang near anything I want on the net. Cool stuff huh giken/jbl/svs/pierrem/miguel?

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV

Hey 8, I am by no means a TGM expert, but do the Power Accumulators sort of depend on each other? So what if you unload PA#1 way early and it is almost totally spent at P6? Like this, see how the right arm is so straight?

I am going to out on a limb and say based on the preferred sequence of 4/1/2/3, the right arm straightening early is acceptable, b/c it has to go first, but too early is obviously not ideal.

[quote name='Hstead' timestamp='1393341006' post='8741314']
Hstead,

[/quote]

This ins't private property, it is on youtube. I have some really cool software that can track IP addresses and I can basically see quite a bit of what is going on out there, who is looking at what, and I have some really neat search software and can find dang near anything I want on the net. Cool stuff huh giken/jbl/svs/pierrem/miguel?
[/quote]

It's private property. It's not for public viewing. I only gave a link to two persons, authorizing one to show a third one, and he ain't you. So get that very nice P6 with early release out of this forum including the P4 pic you posted up in another thread.

Thanks for admitting to the above felonies on cool stuff.

I'll get on to this later , but that's not p6 it's lucky to be 5.5 , how do I know this ? Been looking at camera angles and heights for donkeys years . I'll put up p6 later with a run down

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393344018' post='8741672']
[quote name='Hstead' timestamp='1393341006' post='8741314']
Hstead,

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's private property. It's not for public viewing. I only gave a link to two persons, authorizing one to show a third one, and he ain't you. So get that very nice P6 with early release out of this forum including the P4 pic you posted up in another thread.

Thanks for admitting to the above felonies on cool stuff.
[/quote]

These were posted in another thread, I simply traced the IP and posted the full picture instead of the cropped version, although I can see why it was cropped as this dudes mug made my English Bulldog turn away from the computer. No felony, you are full of crap. It is easy to trace stuff like this plus all of the other things a person is viewing from that address.

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393338301' post='8741024']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393306320' post='8739832']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol...yes you still have a very loaded accum 3 at P6, that's what I said. But once it starts releasing it will give you a very fast face closure. Would like to see a DTL view of your swing post impact, let's see that face closure of yours.

And no you don't have enough accum 3 angle on top even for a short iron. Your left arm to shaft angle don't even reach a perfect "L" or right angle. That would mean for a given turn/roll of your left hand, you'll have a pretty fast face closure rate. Again would like to see a DTL view post impact.

Yup, you can shred my swing easily. As a matter of fact I already did here, in writing, in response to Doc's comment...told Doc what I think I should improve a lot, and they're really many. In fact you're comment on it is spot on.

But why do that here? Everybody knows I'm a beginner/hack compared to you who has been swinging since childhood. Again why? What's your problem, eight? Again, I'm very respectful to you here even if clearly you're not. Everybody reading this thread obviously see you got heated right from the start. For me I'm just discussing golf swing. If you disagree with my opinion, that's perfectly fine with me. Can you do that too?
[/quote]

Absolute nonsense written by someone who has no clue on 3 accum . First off your L. bullxxxx is made up drivel , it's simply the turn of the left arm which I have plenty , otherwise I would be steeper and shaft would point more across , clearly obvious I don't do that!

Next at P6 the 3 is already releasing and your absolute crap about a fast closure rate defies logic considering I'm on elbow plane and through impact have no pivot stall or goat humping shifting of planes and have a bent right arm . Since I know my swing backwards and blindfolded I know fast closure rate is not even an issue . The amazing thing is you contradict yourself trying to look knowledgeable and waffle on about greater club head travel with slower closure rates and there it is right on the screen , all that 3 accum and you still can't get it . You have zero ability to determine what's happening from different camera angles . I do because I have been doing it for twenty years . I must have snapped the shaft and lost my grip to have a fast closure rate with p8 position . Geez you are a joke

I'll add the pic when it loads , but really do I need to

Now the gloves are off , let's shred that nonsense you think is a golf swing

Goodness gracious careful hstead you might get the irish mafia knocking on your door wanting help with their P6 position.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Wishon 919 THI 11* 0.5* Open
Wishon 929 HS 14.5*, 19* 0.5 Open
Wishon 775HS 22*, 25*
Wishon 5, 6 560 MC 7-PW MMC MB
Wishon 54, 59 Micro-Groove HM
All shafts are S2S Stepless Steel Wishon

8, this camera angle stuff interests me. Why would a person use different camera angles and what would that do to the "look" of a swing? In my mind I am thinking a person would only use a goofy camera angle to hide things maybe? Personally, I have always tried to use the DTL view with the camera set on the hands or elbow, straight down the target line, and when I shoot from caddie view, I try to get the camera perpendicular to the target and across from the ball. Maybe some people do not even understand camera angels, but I would like to learn more.

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV

Hstead

I like using a 45 angle behind face on to look at tilts , knee , hip , shoulder. I find it interesting since there is some great footage of hogan from that angle . Not sure about the hiding stuff particulary when I get around to that mess above , you can't hide that rubbish from me , I will cut that to pieces with the red light saber

Ok let's start out at p4 . I'm looking at a camera angle which is across about 25 degrees . And a bit high maybe sternum level

Here I see hands way to low , a distinct lack of side tilt into the ball which gives a shoulder turn that looks very flat to the naked eye .Second I would be looking at knee and hip angles , from this angle they are way too flat . The other stand our featured is the skewed neck tilt which shows the camera way too much face , in other words , don't show the camera that funky face !

It's a pity the backswing is not shown but looking at p4 I can tell a lack of club head elevation with the correct amount of roll is an issue and definitely across the line of flight considering wrist cockAnother thing that stands out is the right hand is looking like it's off the handle , I know , kind of bizarre but i will get on it later

!

It looks to me like the only option a golfer, whether it be a better looking golfer or a fugly golfer, would have is to make a very steep transition and come OTT from that P4?

In regards to the camera angle, are we sure it is at 25 degrees because the ball starts straight. So the camera is pointed toward the target. Of course one would need the full video for that, which I could post. It seems to me the camera is pointed toward the target but the golfer sets up with everything across the ball. Would this be to accommodate the lack of tilts and OTT move do you think 8? So it is almost an intentional pull?

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV