2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

CP Release?

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393202627' post='8730816']
I think nothing except you change goalposts and bring up a quote from when you state active internal rotation and then state it doesn't disrupt anything . Please tell us all how that's a draw swing .
Your elbow goes down in transition and you don't use 3 accum at all

Your explanation of shaft exiting was nonsense , why am I being asked about it again , I posted on it already . Right wrist flexion has nothing to do with rolling anything , zero , zip , it adds loft
[/quote]

Why is my explanation nonsense when it also results to ext rot of left shoulder as you claim it but only AFTER impact? You're claiming that hogan ext rot his a bit before impact when all face on pics shows it doesnt! Now that's going back to the goalpost!..lol

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393205240' post='8731158']
More Hogan with a cupped left wrist , wait for it , oops nah there is air in there , with a story to tell , open wide come inside , it's let's make up human bio mechanical movements time
[/quote]

Btw...Hogan didn't shape shots by getting his arms more in or out more per se. It's all about his body or swing line aiming at path and changing just one thing on his body, and it ain't the cup or flat left wrist. Fats can confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393207537' post='8731458']
It's a draw. Not a fade as you claim it. And only Hogan inner circle knows how to see it on Hogan swings. There's a way to determine it, it's so simple you won't believe it. Sure is not what you're talking about, eight.

[b]REarly it's a draw swing ! What you were there or the inner circle mumbo jumbo were there? So since it's a draw then hogan was telling big fat lies about his cupped left wrist at the top ? Let's not miss the shift out at the top either , lmfao you are in Disneyland ![/b]

Right wrist flexion has got nothing to do with accum 3 roll, you're correct.

[b]OF course I'm correct but you said it did![/b]

But right wrist turn/pronation/squaring does,

[b]WHAT so no it's an active roll of the right wrist , it's was flexing before now it's rolling ? Geez how about the left arm rolling[/b]

right elbow straightening

[b]BS doesn't roll the sweet spot at all [/b]!

and int rot of right shoulder do.

[b]Wow oops so that's nothing new but what does that say about the left shoulder ![/b]

Why you keep misleading what I'm saying. So I'm not just saying right waist flexion, I'm also saying right wrist squaring to how it is oriented at address. Seems simple to understand for me. And again, this is all about int rot of left shoulder, and I'm not saying you actively make it such, you just don't do any ext rot of left shoulder stuff actively nor passively, that's for all left arm swing with a string grip.

[b]Who said anything about trying to ext rotate the left shoulder? You think the grip is your saving grace?[/b]

You keep misleading. That's why you think I'm changing goalposts.

[b]I think it's clear who changes the posts!![/b]

And the air is immaterial. Bec Hogan engaged the pivot with his lower body, and then fired up the pivot even more halfway down, that's why all impact pics would show his left arm more attached than the moments in time you keep showing. Besides, that's an illusion bc Hogan has no stomach tire at all.

[b]The air is immater[/b]i[b]al ? Really , I'm not going to tell you why , but it's just plain old human biomechanics ! It's no illusion , am I in the Waldron thread ?[/b]

Why you so bent in the ext rot of left shoulder when all pics CLEARLY show it's int rotated at impact? Coz some people teach it? That's fine with me, eight, why can't it be fine with you?

[b]I'm not bent on anything I just understand it's less int rotated at impact then at top so your CLEARLY YELL is nonsense[/b]

And you never answered my question, and I hope this ain't changing goalpost again!---what do you think all these stuff got to do with the strong grip of Mac and his zero right hand and arm participation due to his right arm injury (legit)?
[/quote]

Answers above in bold , as to Mac , you are off with the pixies if you think he has zero right hand / arm participation

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393207974' post='8731506']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393205240' post='8731158']
More Hogan with a cupped left wrist , wait for it , oops nah there is air in there , with a story to tell , open wide come inside , it's let's make up human bio mechanical movements time
[/quote]

Btw...Hogan didn't shape shots by getting his arms more in or out more per se. It's all about his body or swing line aiming at path and changing just one thing on his body, and it ain't the cup or flat left wrist. Fats can confirm or correct me if I'm wrong.
[/quote]

Yeah right I forgot it's the inner circle , hogan just told lies about everything . If it's all the same to you , I'd rather back my intelligence

To get into the inner circle do you have to have really flat arms at the top, be stuck, have a super steep transition, little secondary tilt, stall after impact with hardly any extension past impact and cup your left wrist and flip it high? I would think that is a recipe for wipey cuts?

Ping G430 Max 9* Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Ping G425 Max 14.5 Alta CB 65S
Callaway Rogue ST Max 18* Tensei Blue 75S

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Titleist SM9  52*F 56*D and 60*D
L.A.B. Link1/Scotty Newport
Srixon Z Star XV

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393209230' post='8731684']
[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393207537' post='8731458']
It's a draw. Not a fade as you claim it. And only Hogan inner circle knows how to see it on Hogan swings. There's a way to determine it, it's so simple you won't believe it. Sure is not what you're talking about, eight.

[b]REarly it's a draw swing ! What you were there or the inner circle mumbo jumbo were there? So since it's a draw then hogan was telling big fat lies about his cupped left wrist at the top ? Let's not miss the shift out at the top either , lmfao you are in Disneyland ![/b]

Right wrist flexion has got nothing to do with accum 3 roll, you're correct.

[b]OF course I'm correct but you said it did![/b]

But right wrist turn/pronation/squaring does,

[b]WHAT so no it's an active roll of the right wrist , it's was flexing before now it's rolling ? Geez how about the left arm rolling[/b]

right elbow straightening

[b]BS doesn't roll the sweet spot at all [/b]!

and int rot of right shoulder do.

[b]Wow oops so that's nothing new but what does that say about the left shoulder ![/b]

Why you keep misleading what I'm saying. So I'm not just saying right waist flexion, I'm also saying right wrist squaring to how it is oriented at address. Seems simple to understand for me. And again, this is all about int rot of left shoulder, and I'm not saying you actively make it such, you just don't do any ext rot of left shoulder stuff actively nor passively, that's for all left arm swing with a string grip.

[b]Who said anything about trying to ext rotate the left shoulder? You think the grip is your saving grace?[/b]

You keep misleading. That's why you think I'm changing goalposts.

[b]I think it's clear who changes the posts!![/b]

And the air is immaterial. Bec Hogan engaged the pivot with his lower body, and then fired up the pivot even more halfway down, that's why all impact pics would show his left arm more attached than the moments in time you keep showing. Besides, that's an illusion bc Hogan has no stomach tire at all.

[b]The air is immater[/b]i[b]al ? Really , I'm not going to tell you why , but it's just plain old human biomechanics ! It's no illusion , am I in the Waldron thread ?[/b]

Why you so bent in the ext rot of left shoulder when all pics CLEARLY show it's int rotated at impact? Coz some people teach it? That's fine with me, eight, why can't it be fine with you?

[b]I'm not bent on anything I just understand it's less int rotated at impact then at top so your CLEARLY YELL is nonsense[/b]

And you never answered my question, and I hope this ain't changing goalpost again!---what do you think all these stuff got to do with the strong grip of Mac and his zero right hand and arm participation due to his right arm injury (legit)?
[/quote]

Answers above in bold , as to Mac , you are off with the pixies if you think he has zero right hand / arm participation
[/quote]

It was you who said Mac can't have right arm participation because of his right arm was injured in an accident. So I concede that if you didn't tell the truth earlier.

I think I'm going to think about this whole thing to give you a fair chance even if I'm listening and believe in another golf swing expert.

I will reread and study all that you said, and reconsider what I've said and my current opinions. Because you may be right on these.

I can't figure out what the secret from the "inner circle" is. Maybe no width at the top and then having your right arm dang near straight s at P6? Maybe a swimming dog in the lake? I would think that Hogan wouldn't be able to hit a long iron out of his shadow if that was the secret.

I guess I found the "secret" to how to shut giken/jbl/miguel/svs/peirrem,gabh up? Good to know now for the next time he wants to derail a thread with his "inner secrets".

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393222677' post='8732770']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393219923' post='8732666']
You are misrepresenting what I stated on mac , who gives a chit anyway , what has he got to do with the hogan debate , just more sidetracking drivel
[/quote]

No I didn't misrepresent what you said.
[/quote]

I do remember he had an injury that needed a while to heal but could still hit balls which pretty much dismisses him being a hitter but he has many right sided thoughts ( been told that) , however who gives a rats butt it's just continual sidetracking drivel that has no bearing on the hogan debate . Hoe about you get busy and come up with an explanation for the bio mechanical factors above . Or better how about a video demonstrating these special moves that all happen in 0.2 secs of a downswing .
While you get that ready I will charge up the red light sabre so I can dice up another theory !

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393224324' post='8732816']
You are misrepresenting what I stated on mac , who gives a chit anyway , what has he got to do with the hogan debate , just more sidetracking drivel
[/quote]

[/quote]

I do remember he had an injury that needed a while to heal but could still hit balls which pretty much dismisses him being a hitter but he has many right sided thoughts ( been told that) , however who gives a rats butt it's just continual sidetracking drivel that has no bearing on the hogan debate . Hoe about you get busy and come up with an explanation for the bio mechanical factors above . Or better how about a video demonstrating these special moves that all happen in 0.2 secs of a downswing .
While you get that ready I will charge up the red light sabre so I can dice up another theory !
[/quote]

I could share a video with you if you want 8, I have friends in low places. Maybe that would be good? We could see the "inner circle secret". I will warn you though, the camera angle sucks.

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Srixon Z Star XV

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you said previously in here when right arm or hand use is being suggested that right arm use is a non-issue with Mac because of injury from an accident. Chrisgilly even confirmed thru a post that this is legit.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What special moves?

What theory did your red light saber dice up?

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393235349' post='8733028']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, you said previously in here when right arm or hand use is being suggested that right arm use is a non-issue with Mac because of injury from an accident. Chrisgilly even confirmed thru a post that this is legit.
[/quote]

Did I , really , so you are on here for a few weeks and know chris gilly . WTF do you care so much about him , when it's got zero to do with the hogan debate . Nothing of course , ijust more meaningless waffling

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393235424' post='8733030']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What special moves?

[/quote]

All your contradictions in this thread , how many theories ? Plenty , I'm just warming it up on the latest one!

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393236453' post='8733040']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did I , really , so you are on here for a few weeks and know chris gilly . WTF do you care so much about him , when it's got zero to do with the hogan debate . Nothing of course , ijust more meaningless waffling
[/quote]

I've read about it here, and now you're plain lying. You're sick man. I never expected this kind of behavior from you. I am very respectful in here.

Re Mac I brought it up because that's one key for your misunderstanding of why there has to be a strong grip and and external rotation of left shoulder to fully release without disruption of accum 3.

All you've got to do is rotate and fire everything from torso, shoulders to left arm to right arm to right hand and get that right hand square to the with your preferred amount of bend. Period. Now if you cannot understand that simple stuff, I don't know what can.

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393236676' post='8733044']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What special moves?

[/quote]

All your contradictions in this thread , how many theories ? Plenty , I'm just warming it up on the latest one!
[/quote]

If they're so many, it would be a breeze citing them here. So what are they?

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393237817' post='8733068']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393236453' post='8733040']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've read about it here, and now you're plain lying. You're sick man. I never expected this kind of behavior from you. I am very respectful in here.

Re Mac I brought it up because that's one key for your misunderstanding of why there has to be a strong grip and and external rotation of left shoulder to fully release without disruption of accum 3.

All you've got to do is rotate and fire everything from torso, shoulders to left arm to right arm to right hand and get that right hand square to the with your preferred amount of bend. Period. Now if you cannot understand that simple stuff, I don't know what can.
[/quote]

So where did we discuss mac and his grip and #3 accumulator gabh? Where is my lack of understanding ? So you know exactly how morad uses the number 3 accumulator ? Is that from a cereal box or from mac himself ?

Your last paragraph is a description of what? Is this another theory attached to hogan or mac?

Preferred amount of bend ? What's this ? The bends from diving ?

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393237899' post='8733070']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393236676' post='8733044']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What special moves?

[/quote]

[/quote]

If they're so many, it would be a breeze citing them here. So what are they?
[/quote]

I already have highlighted your contradictions , I'm not bothered to go through them all again, it's all there

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393239461' post='8733098']

So where did we discuss mac and his grip and #3 accumulator gabh? Where is my lack of understanding ? So you know exactly how morad uses the number 3 accumulator ? Is that from a cereal box or from mac himself ?

Your last paragraph is a description of what? Is this another theory attached to hogan or mac?

[/quote]

Oh men...this was related to the issue of the news for ext rot of left shoulder. I'm saying there's no need of there's right arm or hand participation. If there's no right hand or arm participation, with the big accum 3 of Hogan, the face /sweet spot will be open especially given his fast pivot. So he has to use his infamous 3 right hands. So if Max doesn't use right arm, with the big accum 3, makes sense that he uses a strong grip bec your pet ext rot of left shoulder wouldn't be enough.

Hope you get it now, now that I've made it obvious just for you.

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393240458' post='8733114']

[/quote]

Oh men...this was related to the issue of the news for ext rot of left shoulder. I'm saying there's no need of there's right arm or hand participation. If there's no right hand or arm participation, with the big accum 3 of Hogan, the face /sweet spot will be open especially given his fast pivot. So he has to use his infamous 3 right hands. So if Max doesn't use right arm, with the big accum 3, makes sense that he uses a strong grip bec your pet ext rot of left shoulder wouldn't be enough.

[/quote]

Once again right hand flexion will not roll the sweet spot . Once again who said mac doesn't use his right arm when healthy ? More nonsense !

Once again who said anything about active external rotation . Let's look at Mac below and it's obvious what rolls out his 3 accumulator . Pretty clear demolishing of your strong grip and ext rotation 3 disruption nonsense

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393240020' post='8733108']
Didn't see any. Very shallow "contradictions", if you'll call them that. I'll stick with someone who have actually won re this issue of int rot.

So, cite them again. All you have to do is copy and paste it.
[/quote]

You can get lessons from Pluto for all I care , but again what's that got to do with Hogans swing . Did Bolt swing like hogan, did Venturi ? Obviously not

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393242074' post='8733156']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Once again right hand flexion will not roll the sweet spot . Once again who said mac doesn't use his right arm when healthy ? More nonsense !

Once again who said anything about active external rotation . Let's look at Mac below and it's obvious what rolls out his 3 accumulator . Pretty clear demolishing of your strong grip and ext rotation 3 disruption nonsense
[/quote]

Once again, it's not only right hand flexion. I said together with and I used commas and the word "and", which include right hand/forearm pronation, right elbow straightening and right shoulder ext rot. Geezuz...but to just to teach you how to do it, whatever position your right hand is on top, you just make the hand/palm square at impact and with your needed back of right wrist bend.

Once again, I'm not saying you're saying active ext rot of left shoulder, what I'm saying is even passive ext rot is zip, nada. Evidence is his face on pics where everyone but you see his left elbow pointing to the target and parallel to his chest. You keep on saying Hogan said his left arm is the strongest part of the DS. Well, I have news for you, Hogan also said as far as power is concerned he wished he had 3 right hands. So what's the left arm is for?

Re Mac, you serious, eight? Can you show me a Mac swing with a weak left hand grip (not neutral, weak), weaker right hand grip, hips firing to start the DS, with that big accum 3 power/angle of his? Let's see if he can close that face without slowing the pivot and not using his hips to start the DS. You're not even understanding the argument. Oh men...

[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393242316' post='8733162']
Didn't see any. Very shallow "contradictions", if you'll call them that. I'll stick with someone who have actually won re this issue of int rot.

[/quote]

You can get lessons from Pluto for all I care , but again what's that got to do with Hogans swing . Did Bolt swing like hogan, did Venturi ? Obviously not
[/quote]

Nobody swings like Hogan, including you. So, you got Hogan wrong too! You realize you're digging a hole for you here?

Oh btw...Bolt is the closest to Hogan of all Hogan inner circles. Ask Burke Jr. and McLean. Are you? What's your basis for all these stuff you think Hogan did, YouTube and who? Does he swing like Hogan? Of course not, nobody does, as you said. So, you're worse than me!

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393244356' post='8733234']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393242074' post='8733156']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Once again, it's not only right hand flexion. I said together with and I used commas and the word "and", which include right hand/forearm pronation, right elbow straightening and right shoulder ext rot. Geezuz...but to just to teach you how to do it, whatever position your right hand is on top, you just make the hand/palm square at impact and with your needed back of right wrist bend.

Once again, I'm not saying you're saying active ext rot of left shoulder, what I'm saying is even passive ext rot is zip, nada. Evidence is his face on pics where everyone but you see his left elbow pointing to the target and parallel to his chest. You keep on saying Hogan said his left arm is the strongest part of the DS. Well, I have news for you, Hogan also said as far as power is concerned he wished he had 3 right hands. So what's the left arm is for?

Re Mac, you serious, eight? Can you show me a Mac swing with a weak left hand grip (not neutral, weak), weaker right hand grip, hips firing to start the DS, with that big accum 3 power/angle of his? Let's see if he can close that face without slowing the pivot and not using his hips to start the DS. You're not even understanding the argument. Oh men...
[/quote]

No originally you were on about flexion of the wrist ... Does nothing to roll sweet spot . You added more in later which I posted bolded responses too.
Let's go through them again

Your additions are now pronation of right wrist and hand .. That will roll it but seriously doubt hogan did that

Right arm straightening .. More nonsense , won't do a thing to roll it

Right shoulder external rotation ... I'll just take a dump and laugh at that ...utter nonsense and simply won't match pronating right hand / forearm

Let's get on to hogans words , he also said in 5 lessons he hit as hard as he could with both hands ... Who cares irrelevant!

Re mac

Your words quote

Your words again

So if Max doesn't use right arm, with the big accum 3, makes sense that he uses a strong grip bec your pet ext rot of left shoulder wouldn't be enough.

I posted his swing showing the roll out of 3 accumulator which clearly shows you have no clue !

[quote name='gabh' timestamp='1393244624' post='8733248']
[quote name='eightiron' timestamp='1393242316' post='8733162']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nobody swings like Hogan, including you. So, you got Hogan wrong too! You realize you're digging a hole for you here?

Oh btw...Bolt is the closest to Hogan of all Hogan inner circles. Ask Burke Jr. and McLean. Are you? What's your basis for all these stuff you think Hogan did, YouTube and who? Does he swing like Hogan? Of course not, nobody does, as you said. So, you're worse than me!
[/quote]

Yep I swing like me and it's beautiful . My basis is from his words and observations . Bolt , I have seen his swing and I can't remember any shades of hogan moves in it , couldn't care less if McLean or Burke said it !