2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Hawaii GolfWRX'ers where did you play?

pitbull808

[quote name='mach 1' post='864456' date='Jan 14 2008, 11:48 PM']I would also like to congratulate Pitbull 808 on being the first ever Hacker Long Drive Champion :)[/quote]

:( Bobby that rule you made...was a PRICELESS moment on the course today! :stinker:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Joey its not my policy but I am glad that RD"s has that policy. I am also starting a new club GHAGRAHR Golf Ho's Against Golf Retailers Against Habitual Returns.[/quote]

Hey Bobby, the name isn't catchy enough! Your application is denied. I think Roger Dunn's is going to be a title sponsor of GRAHR. :)

[quote]I would also like to congratulate Pitbull 808 on being the first ever Hacker Long Drive Champion cheesy.gif[/quote]

Had I known that Hacker Long Drive had mulligans, I would have attempted to hit another one! :(

[quote name='da master 808' post='864749' date='Jan 15 2008, 06:39 AM']Had I known that Hacker Long Drive had mulligans, I would have attempted to hit another one! :stinker:[/quote]

Joey. I checked the Hacker Long Drive rules and sorry :stinker: , your handicap does NOT qualify you for a mulligan. I on the other hand should have been allowed to hit 5 balls (one with each player's driver). Not that it would have mattered! :( Besides, did you see the look on Reid's face after the first tee shot? :) [i][b]You[/b][/i] go tell him that he didn't win! I'm not gonna do it. :stinker:

Besides, did you see the look on Reid's face after the first tee shot? angry.gif You go tell him that he didn't win! I'm not gonna do it. cheesy.gif

Tony, you are absolutely right! Why dispute something with someone who packs heat? :)

LMAO!!!!! :( Hey..I tried to look at the new headcover and smile! :stinker:

Lucyandcover002.jpg

Well, TBC777, Pitbull808, and I played out at Mililani today. Needless to say, our rounds were not pretty. Shafts were snapped :) , clubs were slammed on the ground :( , balls were lost :ok: , and laughter was abundant :stinker: . Just another day on the course! :stinker: While there, we also noticed a couple of other GolfWRXers enjoying lunch after their round. :stinker:

After that, I managed to squeeze in a few more holes with Da Master 808. I played much better that time. Thank God for that. Let's hope we can do it again soon. :stinker:

[quote name='Xsfspeed' post='867717' date='Jan 17 2008, 02:24 AM']Well, TBC777, Pitbull808, and I played out at Mililani today. Needless to say, our rounds were not pretty. Shafts were snapped :clapping: , clubs were slammed on the ground :cheesy: , balls were lost :huh: , and laughter was abundant :lol: . Just another day on the course! :rofl: While there, we also noticed a couple of other GolfWRXers enjoying lunch after their round. :rofl:

After that, I managed to squeeze in a few more holes with Da Master 808. I played much better that time. Thank God for that. Let's hope we can do it again soon. ;)[/quote]

I saw you guys make the turn, I finished up a little before you guys. I also saw a pink mess in Reid's bag and wondered WTF it was. Now I know. Reid, that was a present right?

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

[quote name='Xsfspeed' post='870032' date='Jan 18 2008, 09:16 AM'][quote name='rok78' post='869801' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:35 AM'].......... I also saw a pink mess in Reid's bag and wondered WTF it was. Now I know. Reid, that was a present right?[/quote]

:clapping::cheesy:;)
[/quote]

:rofl: Yes..it was a present and it worked. My GF said, use this one..you'll smile after a bad shot and think of me. That way you won't break anything. :rofl: I don't know if I should have been pissed that she was predicting bad shots or breaking things! :lol: Either which way..it does lighten up my spirits..I might have to replace someone's jack a** for one just like it. :huh:

[quote name='pitbull808' post='870134' date='Jan 18 2008, 10:33 AM'][quote name='Xsfspeed' post='870032' date='Jan 18 2008, 09:16 AM'][quote name='rok78' post='869801' date='Jan 18 2008, 06:35 AM'].......... I also saw a pink mess in Reid's bag and wondered WTF it was. Now I know. Reid, that was a present right?[/quote]

:clapping::cheesy:;)
[/quote]

:rofl: Yes..it was a present and it worked. My GF said, use this one..you'll smile after a bad shot and think of me. That way you won't break anything. :rofl: I don't know if I should have been pissed that she was predicting bad shots or breaking things! :lol: Either which way..it does lighten up my spirits..I might have to replace someone's jack a** for one just like it. :huh:
[/quote]

Seeing as you are not his girlfreind, I doubt that the donkey's butt will be replaced by the bucktooth pink hare But I would pay to see it in his bag.

Played Ala Wai yesterday with some junior golfers and Tony. All I can say is it was brutal! It took us around 5 hours to play 17 holes. On #8 there was a 4 group wait. By the time we got to tee off we all were so cold that 3 out of the four of us duffed it! Needless to say I shot waaaay over par even with 4 birdies and an eagle.

Reid and Carl, be glad you didn't come.

[quote name='da master 808' post='872074' date='Jan 19 2008, 09:48 AM']Played Ala Wai yesterday with some junior golfers and Tony. All I can say is it was brutal! It took us around 5 hours to play 17 holes. On #8 there was a 4 group wait. By the time we got to tee off we all were so cold that 3 out of the four of us duffed it! Needless to say I shot waaaay over par even with 4 birdies and an eagle.

[b]Reid and Carl, be glad you didn't come.[/b][/quote]

LOL..bachi! We did come...we just didn't know you guys were inviting us to play by ourselves. :clapping: Anyways...we went "ho-ing" instead.:cheesy:

[quote name='pitbull808' post='872216' date='Jan 19 2008, 10:39 AM']LOL..bachi! We did come...we just didn't know you guys were inviting us to play by ourselves. :cheesy: Anyways...we went "ho-ing" instead.:lol:[/quote]

Well, actually we didn't intend to leave you guys back. Unfortunately, the starter said that we couldn't put you on the list until you guys arrived, then said that you couldn't join us after they called us to tee off. :rofl: I guess she liked you guys more than us! :clapping: She turned you guys away and sent us out in that mess! ;) I think we should stick to private or semi-private courses, unless we have a tee time at the muni or are walking on as a single. :rofl:

[quote name='mach 1' post='872667' date='Jan 19 2008, 04:48 PM']soooo anyone want to play on Monday?[/quote]

Get me off the course before 3pm and I'm there. AFter tomorrow, I'll definitely need some stress relief. :clapping:

[quote name='pitbull808' post='874627' date='Jan 21 2008, 12:46 AM'][quote name='mach 1' post='874080' date='Jan 20 2008, 03:06 PM']around 8:00 or 9:00[/quote]

That's going to be a tough one Bobby since Joey doesn't get in till 0900. ;) Wake me up early if I'm wrong. :cheesy:
[/quote]

Sorry Reid, did'nt get your msg until this 9:00 this morning. Well I did get to play at Mililani, my other friends had a time at 12:00. Lets just say that my putting was horrible.

[quote name='mach 1' post='875955' date='Jan 21 2008, 06:17 PM'][quote name='pitbull808' post='874627' date='Jan 21 2008, 12:46 AM'][quote name='mach 1' post='874080' date='Jan 20 2008, 03:06 PM']around 8:00 or 9:00[/quote]

That's going to be a tough one Bobby since Joey doesn't get in till 0900. ;) Wake me up early if I'm wrong. :cheesy:
[/quote]

Sorry Reid, did'nt get your msg until this 9:00 this morning. Well I did get to play at Mililani, my other friends had a time at 12:00. Lets just say that my putting was horrible.
[/quote]

LOL..no problem Bobby..after Joey messaged me and I messaged you...I fell asleep on my phone. I woke up at 8:30am with my phone under me! :cheesy:

Say it ain't so! Not the hamburger steak!!! You must need the good mojo of two other playing partners with it to make it work!

[quote name='pitbull808' post='876194' date='Jan 22 2008, 12:29 AM'][quote name='mach 1' post='875955' date='Jan 21 2008, 06:17 PM'][quote name='pitbull808' post='874627' date='Jan 21 2008, 12:46 AM'][quote name='mach 1' post='874080' date='Jan 20 2008, 03:06 PM']around 8:00 or 9:00[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL..no problem Bobby..after Joey messaged me and I messaged you...I fell asleep on my phone. I woke up at 8:30am with my phone under me! :cheesy:

Say it ain't so! Not the hamburger steak!!! You must need the good mojo of two other playing partners with it to make it work!
[/quote]

I think the more hamburger steaks you have in the same group, the more the feed off each other. Of course with Bobby's putter being a hamburger steak, a horrible day of putting may be only draining one 20+ foot putt or three putting once.

[quote name='mach 1' post='879879' date='Jan 23 2008, 11:10 PM']So how was golf today? Did I miss anything?[/quote]

Bobby, the usual cast of characters were present. None of us played really well, but we had fun. Playing with Tadd was very humbling. He bombs it. :cry: Did I mention he was 4 under? For 9 holes!!!! :man_in_love: Oh yeah, I am getting rid of my "Roast Pork" too. I don't hit it very well at all. It seems dead compared to yours. Tadd hit it and it was about 20 yards or so shorter than his driver, even with a longer shaft and comparable flex. Back to the G10 Baby! Overall, it was a great day. Although Carl may argue with me on that! :D

I am looking forward to playing on Friday. Reid, Joey, Bobby, anybody got any ideas for where we should play?