School Record

2»

Comments

• DizzDizz J.W. Members  14258WRX Points: 2Posts: 14,258 Titanium Tees
    Couple years ago I set the school record with a 31 which I shot twice. Also tied the school record of 68, shot it at a course rated 74.0 from the tees we played. I won the tournament by 5 shots, and there was over 120 kids in the field.
    Posted:
    XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
    X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
    716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
    Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
    Cameron Napa California @ 34"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • epixepepixep If the wind will not serve, take to the oars Members  1425WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,425
    I went to Desert Mountain High School is Scottsdale, AZ. We always had a great team, most of our golfers went on to play collegiate golf. We played at Sanctuary GC, a tight, desert layout (slope was 141), and the 18 hole record for us was 61!! (Definitely not me, haha)... but I did manage the nine hole record of 30, the par being 35 on each 9 -- sadly I couldn't play the back.
    Posted:
  • HartridgeKingHartridgeKing Members  54WRX Points: 0Posts: 54
    Joey, I'm about 50 miles away and our team did not attend that meet, I'm sure we would have gotten destroyed, haha.
    Posted:
  • golferjoey3golferjoey3 Account Hold  120WRX Points: 0Posts: 120
    ha yea-our B team actually won the tourney with I think a score of 315........very rainy conditions
    Posted:
  • cpynecpyne Members  91WRX Points: 55Posts: 91 Fairways
    team shot 280, with three scores at 71(E) and I decided to show up with a 67. Broke the conference event record.
    Posted:
  • scotty01292scotty01292 Jr. Boomers  272WRX Points: 0Posts: 272
    tommyjewell-1994 wrote on Jul 13 2008, 04:09 PM:
    tommy jewell

age 13

hdcp 3.5

for my middle school, i set the school and the county record with a 34, 9-hole match.

Seriously!!! Stop advertising your handicap and that... It's decent, but nothing special... There's a guy from my county who turned 13 last month and is off 1.8... Even that's only coming 6th in national under 14s events in Scotland!!!! The same guy shot 68 (-1) in our counties strokeplay qualifier, with bogeys at 3 of the last 4 holes...

PLEASE stop putting that above all of your posts...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • PinSeeker34PinSeeker34 Members  87WRX Points: 55Posts: 87 Fairways
    My middle school's (weak) record is 34 held by yours truly. But on a par 33 course. Still pretty good to go from not on the golf team to holding the record the next season.
    Posted:
  • trappedinwalestrappedinwales Members  26WRX Points: 0Posts: 26
    scotty01292 wrote on Jul 30 2008, 10:31 AM:
    tommy jewell

age 13

hdcp 3.5

for my middle school, i set the school and the county record with a 34, 9-hole match.

Seriously!!! Stop advertising your handicap and that... It's decent, but nothing special... There's a guy from my county who turned 13 last month and is off 1.8... Even that's only coming 6th in national under 14s events in Scotland!!!! The same guy shot 68 (-1) in our counties strokeplay qualifier, with bogeys at 3 of the last 4 holes...

Can I ask why you feel that it is any different to putting it underneath your posts in your signature? It might be that the young lad doesnt know how to edit a signature

interesting to see you're at Prestwick St nicholas. I was born in Ayr and have walked the course many times with my Grandfather who lives on bellrock avenue in Prestwick.

I've never got round to playing it mind you... still I have to say that it always looks beautiful.
    Posted:
  • scotty01292scotty01292 Jr. Boomers  272WRX Points: 0Posts: 272
    trappedinwales wrote on Jul 31 2008, 12:51 PM:
    tommy jewell

age 13

hdcp 3.5

Can I ask why you feel that it is any different to putting it underneath your posts in your signature? It might be that the young lad doesnt know how to edit a signature

interesting to see you're at Prestwick St nicholas. I was born in Ayr and have walked the course many times with my Grandfather who lives on bellrock avenue in Prestwick.

I've never got round to playing it mind you... still I have to say that it always looks beautiful.

With signatures, you have the choice of whether or not to view them (I choose not to, so get no signatures - Go figure)...

With this, I have no choice, and it gets a bit boring reading that before every one of his posts... Simple.
    Posted:
  • trappedinwalestrappedinwales Members  26WRX Points: 0Posts: 26
    scotty01292 wrote on Jul 31 2008, 06:27 PM:
    trappedinwales wrote on Jul 31 2008, 12:51 PM:
    tommy jewell

age 13

hdcp 3.5

With signatures, you have the choice of whether or not to view them (I choose not to, so get no signatures - Go figure)...

With this, I have no choice, and it gets a bit boring reading that before every one of his posts... Simple.

drop him a pm and let him know how to set up a signature then... be helpful rather than critical. It will get you further
    Posted:
  • icelander33icelander33 MichiganMembers  30WRX Points: 62Posts: 30 Bunkers
    i was a sophmore last year and broke the low nine hole record with a 32 and tied the low 18 hole record with a 71, its a public school, we dont have the best program. i think i will get the low 18 hole record down a few shots.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.