Ogio Shadow Fuse Thoughts

Anyone get a chance to use theirs yet?

I picked one up, have walked 2 rounds and have had issues with the straps/disk. The tendecy of the bag is to tip towards the ground and the clubs start to fall out. I esentially have to walk with my left arm on the back of the bag pushing down on it to keep the clubs in the bag.

The wieght of the bag is awesome, straps are super comfortable and the pockets/features are great. Just cant seem to get the straps/disk system to align properly.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the bag? If so did you have this issue and were you able to correct it?

Thanks!

Comments

• AzSuperHack76AzSuperHack76 ClubWRX Posts: 1,461 ClubWRX

Here is a video on how to adjust the straps and disk.
  • Techgolfer1Techgolfer1 Members Posts: 1,542 ✭✭

Still done with this bag? I am looking into one and get a nice deal so that has me thinking I might want one.

I change too much to list it. Working on that...
  • Techgolfer1Techgolfer1 Members Posts: 1,542 ✭✭

@AzSuperHack76 said:
    Anyone get a chance to use theirs yet?

I picked one up, have walked 2

rounds and have had issues with the straps/disk. The tendecy of the bag is to tip towards the ground and the clubs start to fall out. I esentially have to walk with my left arm on the back of the bag pushing down on it to keep the clubs in the bag.

The wieght of the bag is awesome, straps are super comfortable and the pockets/features are great. Just cant seem to get the straps/disk system to align properly.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the bag? If so did you have this issue and were you able to correct it?

Thanks!

Any more thoughts? Do you still have it?

I change too much to list it. Working on that...