GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

When does the Titleist Buy 3 get 1 free deal happen?

hwturner17 ·  
hwturner17hwturner17 Members  499WRX Points: 181Posts: 499 Greens

From my search, I know they typically do one in March. Does anyone know if we have one coming out this time of year?

Posted:

Comments

• mokedaddymokedaddy Members  1397WRX Points: 205Posts: 1,397 Platinum Tees

I want to say it’s usually around thanksgiving but I’m not positive if they do it every year or how it works.

Posted:
    TM M6 9 GD Tour AD GP 6x
    TM M6 15 GD Tour AD TP 7x
    TM M6 18 GD Tour AD VR 8x
    Ping I200, IBlade 4-P KBS TOUR V 125 power spec
    Ping Glide 2.0 - 49ss, 55ws, 60ss KBS TOUR V 125 - Heel grind, WRX grind
    Byron Morgan DH89 SSS 350g KBS CT TOUR BLACK
    Best Grips leather grips
    Snell MTB-X yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members  11910WRX Points: 1,682Posts: 11,910 Titanium Tees

The 4-for-3 "Loyalty Rewarded" promotion is in the Spring. Just before the Masters, basically.

But in the past they have also run some promotions around Black Friday through Christmas for free personalization and I seem to recall at least one holiday period where there was some kind of $39.99/dozen offer. Or maybe I'm just thinking of the previous year model closeouts.

Posted:
    “1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.
    1 ten-mile walk every morning.
    1 bed at 11 sharp every night.
    And don't stuff your head with things you don't understand.” 
  • kftgolferkftgolfer New JerseyMembers  643WRX Points: 90Posts: 643 Golden Tee

4 for 3 in the spring March-April

Black Friday until Christmas price drops to 39.99 per dozen.

Posted:
  • gleunggleung Members  78WRX Points: 68Posts: 78 Fairways

Does the 4 for 3 require personalization? And is it the current year ProV1's?

Posted:
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members  11910WRX Points: 1,682Posts: 11,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @gleung said:

Does the 4 for 3 require personalization? And is it the current year ProV1's?

Yes and yes.

Posted:
    “1lb beefstak, with
    1pt bitter beer
    every 6 hours.
    1 ten-mile walk every morning.
    1 bed at 11 sharp every night.
    And don't stuff your head with things you don't understand.” 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.