GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Set of Junior golf clubs for my Big Brothers Big Sisters mente - SoCal

atj5206 ·  
atj5206atj5206 Newport Beach, CAMembers  112WRX Points: 63Handicap: 4Posts: 112 Fairways

Hi all- wanted to reach out and see if anyone would be willing to donate a set of sticks for an 11 year old boy that I mentor through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program of Orange County (CA).

I've taken him to the range a few times, and also to the Toshiba Classic champions tour event, and he is eager to learn the game.

I'd pick up the tab myself but recently laid off so things are a little tighter than usual here. He's a normal sized guy for his age I think, maybe around 4 1/2-5 feet (guess I can text him or his mom to be sure), right-handed. I can pick up anywhere within an hour or two (I live in Newport Beach), and I can also provide proof I'm in the program.

Thanks and best,

-Andrew

Posted:
TaylorMade M5 9* - AD DI 6S / Rogue / Black Tie 6x / I'm a shaft ho
TaylorMade M2 HL 16.5* - Diamana BF 70g
Titleist 812 H2 19* - Fujikura Atmos Blue 8S
Titleist t-mb 3 iron
5-GW Cobra Forged Tec Black - Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105
Miura 55, 59 - Nippon 120
34" 2014 Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Comments

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  21640WRX Points: 5,633Posts: 21,640 ClubWRX

I have some older US Kids Tour Series 6. Driver, 6, 8, P, SW.

The driver is 41 inches, 60 gram graphite shaft, not a noodle, IMO, but who knows with boys and girls these days with swing speeds.

6 iron measures 35.5 maybe a hair more from the grip to the base of the heel, just as an example.

No idea if these are appropriate. I had offered them to someone else who was looking and never heard any more about it, so happy to send them your way if you think they are useful, and they may not be what you are looking for and that's fine. Just sitting in my garage.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • atj5206atj5206 Newport Beach, CAMembers  112WRX Points: 63Handicap: 4Posts: 112 Fairways

Hey man, thanks so much! I think they might work- I'll ask the boy's mom again today how tall he is. It's been a couple months since we connected due to Covid so it's hard for me to estimate.

Where in Iowa are you? I am going to visit my brother in Des Moine later this week (July 9-14), in case I could meet you.

Best, Andrew

Posted:
    TaylorMade M5 9* - AD DI 6S / Rogue / Black Tie 6x / I'm a shaft ho
    TaylorMade M2 HL 16.5* - Diamana BF 70g
    Titleist 812 H2 19* - Fujikura Atmos Blue 8S
    Titleist t-mb 3 iron
    5-GW Cobra Forged Tec Black - Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105
    Miura 55, 59 - Nippon 120
    34" 2014 Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 IowaClubWRX  21640WRX Points: 5,633Posts: 21,640 ClubWRX

Was just down there but live quite a ways from there. Just send me a PM if they might work and I’ll ship them out as soon as I hear. Again if not, no problem. And if you get them and they aren’t right just donate them to another kid.

Posted: