Paint fill 101

HuckleBogey_FinnHuckleBogey_Finn Members Posts: 339
edited Jun 19, 2012 in WRX Club Techs #1
My step by step guide
As promised, after much trial and error I believe I have found a very good way to paint fill golf clubs. I will try to be as detailed as possible and I am including a few pics. They were taken with my iphone so the pics arent great, but I am extremely happy with the results. I have tried many paints, solvents and dilutes and this is by far the best combination I have found. I feel anyone can do this. I am sure there are other ways to get good results but this is my preferred way

I appreciate constructive criticisms and feel free to ask questions.

I went with a SF Giants color scheme here. All of you dodger fans can suck it image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

First you need the tools. In this example I used Tamiya color paint in smoke, clear orange, clear red, and clear yellow. I also used testors model enamal for the top sight line. You will also need tal strip paint stripper, acetone nail polish remover, non-acetone nail polish remover, 91% rubbing alcohol, q-tips, toothpicks, towels, lint free rags, gloves (you don't want paint stripper on your fingers!) an old toothbrush and PATIENCE!

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments