First HS Match -Great start !!

loosh ·  
looshloosh smokeyMembers  23WRX Points: 0Posts: 23
My best start ever - shot 33 yesterday to medal in first HS match of season(par 36, 3200yds, 70.0 c.rating). This should put me #1 overall in the section...if I can only keep this up for all 10 matches....
Posted:

Comments

• PurePursuit PurePursuit Members  2237WRX Points: 0Posts: 2,237
    Congrats man! You can keep it up.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • kobe123kobe123 Golf Is A Way Of Life Jr. Boomers  1303WRX Points: 196Posts: 1,303 Platinum Tees
    Better than me haha I've went 36,37,38,42,37 the 42 everything went wrong
    Posted:
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1635WRX Points: 285Posts: 1,635 Platinum Tees
    Thats awesome man. KEEP IT UP!!!!!
    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • QWKDTSNQWKDTSN Dreaming of Bandon Members  2999WRX Points: 3Posts: 2,999 Titanium Tees
    That's awesome. If only I had a young start! I used to make fun of the golf team when I was in high school. Things change! Good luck and play hard!
    Posted:
  • epixepepixep If the wind will not serve, take to the oars Members  1425WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,425
    Good scoring man.

Keep your head focused on the next shot, the rest will come.
    Posted:
  • teamarcticteamarctic Chicks dig the long ball!! Jr. Boomers  1168WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,168
    what i would do to be back on the high school golf team. good score, keep it up!!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pu_golf88pu_golf88 Members  806WRX Points: 60Posts: 806 Golden Tee
    great job!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.