Tee time booking?

blakethegolfer16 ·  
blakethegolfer16blakethegolfer16 Members  1WRX Points: 0Handicap: 17Posts: 1
Hey guys new here. I was looking at all the tee time booking services online and came across Players pass anyone heard of it? I didn't, but then randomly bought a membership on a whim and the discounts are pretty good. Im wondering what does everyone else use?

I did want to share if anyone else wants to try playerspass they sent me a code. FORE20 it gave me 20% off. https://www.playerspass.com/
Posted:

Comments

• larrybudlarrybud Rochester Hills, MIMembers  11596WRX Points: 483Handicap: 3.4Posts: 11,596 Titanium Tees
    I never click on a link from a first time poster.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • RoodyRoody A little gust, Romes Rochester, NYMembers  1251WRX Points: 301Handicap: 7.1Posts: 1,251 Platinum Tees
    Uhh huh. Not spam at all.
    Posted:
    Titleist ProV1x
    Titleist 915 D2
    Titleist 716 T-MB 2-iron
    Callaway Apex irons 3-PW
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
    Callaway Jaws and Mack Daddy Wedges (60, 55, 50)
  • MiniJ83MiniJ83 Members  1455WRX Points: 103Posts: 1,455 Platinum Tees
    You’re the best Blake. Everyone really appreciates it.
    Posted:
  • golfandfishinggolfandfishing Members  3816WRX Points: 1,198Handicap: 4Posts: 3,816 Titanium Tees
    Anyone get a LinkedIn message to congratulate Blakethegolfer on his new job at Player’s Pass?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.