7D2 7D2 Members Posts: 739
who on tour uses them
what players on the pga use bettinardi putters

Comments

• golfhawaiigolfhawaii Members Posts: 673
    Currently:

Luke Donald

Billy Andrade

VJ Singh won the 2004 PGA at Whistling Straits using one.
  • samm980samm980 Members Posts: 1,735
    edited Aug 17, 2006 #3
    Bettinardi makes as good a putter as anyone, Furyk won the Open using one. I think on any given week you will see quite a few players put them in play. He makes as good a putter as anyone but like Bobby Grace struggles catch up to the Scotty Cameron's, Oddyssey's, and Ping's of the world.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,551 admin
    I believe he has a more than a few on the European and JPGA tour as well.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • davdav Members Posts: 201
    Furyk won the Open using one. I think on any given week you will see quite a few players put them in play. He makes as good a putter as anyone but like Bobby Grace struggles catch up to the Scotty Cameron's, Oddyssey's, and Ping's of the world.

catch up? i think RJB makes a better putter than scotty, probably just their marketing sucks. RJB is definitely on par in terms of quality and craftsmanship
  • Peter Lonard in addition to those already mentioned.

Also, you can't forget that scotty/titleist amoung some of the other big names pay big money to players to use their brand putter. Bettinardi has the better putter but money talks!
  • corkycorky Members Posts: 2,858
    Constantino Rocco was using one although he may have gone back to the broomstick.

Good to see Billy A and Luke going well at Medinah