Does your (Private) course allow "Mock Turtlenecks"?

2»

Comments

• j_wil_06j_wil_06  120WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 120
    duder wrote on May 12 2006, 04:30 AM:

I've worked at a course that would only allow the mock collar if it was long sleeved. No short sleeved mocks allowed. I thought that was a little strange.

that is kindve strange...but i can see where they are coming from. i do think that the longsleeves mock turtlenecks look much more classy. And our club allows them...my highschool team 'uniform' last year was a longsleeve white mock turtleneck, with a little logo on the collar part. they were very classy looking, and i never heard anyone complain...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ljdarbyljdarby  15WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 15
    Yes, our private course does have a uniformly enforced dress code. Mock turtlenecks are allowed, as long as the mock neck is at least 1.25 inches in width.

We do NOT allow non-collared shirts or denim of any type. Golfers must wear non-metal spikes.

Thanks,

bogeyman308
    Posted:
  • sync71sync71  1534WRX Points: 0Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,534
    Are course allows "mocks" I like them but I dont have any, Ill probably get 1 or 2 for next season. We have a very relaxed dress code, the shirt has to have sleeves. Everyone wears ethier mocks or collared shirts except for the occasinal person.
    Posted:
  • GooseGoose  1270WRX Points: 55Junior Mod Squad Posts: 1,270 Platinum Tees
    yeh players set the dress code at my club....which basically means that anything that goes in the golf fashion industry goes at my club.

goose
    Posted:
    PXG 0811X 10* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0341X 15* w/ Tensei Blue 70TX<br />PXG 0317 19* w/ Tensei Blue 80X<br />PXG 0311T 4-W w/ Nippon Modus 130X<br />PXG 0311 50*,55*,60* w/ Modus 130X<br />Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.