2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

LIVE UPDATES: The $5000 TaylorMade SLDR Guarantee Event! Before/After Results Added!

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1396707160' post='9025821'][quote name='ThunderBuzzworth' timestamp='1396694158' post='9025087']
To answer the question about what 3 wood and hybrid I went with:

No 3 wood, it went too far. I decided on an SLDR 5 wood turned to 4 wood with an AD BB 8x and the hybrid is a 19* SLDR standard setting with a Speeder tour spec 9.8. Depending on how I hit the hybrid on course this morning Tom Fisher may give me the 21* version instead
[/quote]

That's some serious speed! How accurate was the new setup compared to the old? I also went with the 21˚ hybrid.. I think you'll hit the 19˚ way too far![/quote]
To answer a couple questions in one shot here: my Callaway was very accurate as far as dispersion goes. My shots were within 5-7 yards on either side of the line. Yes I was custom fit by a highly skilled master fitter in Michigan. My numbers with the old gamer were still very very good. With the SLDR my dispersion was darn near identical. Today's 2nd round with it after I got familiar with it yesterday was just about perfect. If I did miss a fairway today it was by inches and just murdering it. It was windy too. I did hit a 311 carry all the way over water to the green into a stiff 15 mph breeze today so that says a lot about the SLDR low spin and their new TPx ball. I was able to flight the ball higher and lower, leak fades if they were called for, sling a draw if the shot called for it and just found fairways. I shot even and I screwed up 2 par 5's sitting at the 150 stake. I am impressed so far. I was able to get Tom Fisher to give me even more of a tour player experience... Due to my past blunder with TM and my speed he is hooking me up with a spare 430 head with exact spec just in case this one cracks like my TM in the past. Just an awesome awesome experience all around. The golfwrx crew was a great
Group of guys.

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also... The ball goes where I am aiming so the dispersion numbers that come through on trackman may not reflect exactly what I am seeing with my own eyes. The wind was blowing right to left during my fitting so it was a fade wind for me which I hate so I was trying different shots and trajectories to dial it in.

Current WITB

TAYLORMADE M5 9* (Tensei Pro white 80tx)
PING i25 14* (KuroKage Proto 70xx)
SRIXON ZU85 2i (C-TAPER 130x)
SRIXON Z785 4-PW (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 50S (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 55W (C-TAPER 130x)
CALLAWAY MD5 60X (C-TAPER 130x)
TAYLORMADE Spider Tour Black (no alignment aid)
BRIDGESTONE TOUR Bx 

[quote name='ThunderBuzzworth' timestamp='1396724145' post='9027131']
[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1396707160' post='9025821'][quote name='ThunderBuzzworth' timestamp='1396694158' post='9025087']
To answer the question about what 3 wood and hybrid I went with:

No 3 wood, it went too far. I decided on an SLDR 5 wood turned to 4 wood with an AD BB 8x and the hybrid is a 19* SLDR standard setting with a Speeder tour spec 9.8. Depending on how I hit the hybrid on course this morning Tom Fisher may give me the 21* version instead
[/quote]

That's some serious speed! How accurate was the new setup compared to the old? I also went with the 21˚ hybrid.. I think you'll hit the 19˚ way too far![/quote]
To answer a couple questions in one shot here: my Callaway was very accurate as far as dispersion goes. My shots were within 5-7 yards on either side of the line. Yes I was custom fit by a highly skilled master fitter in Michigan. My numbers with the old gamer were still very very good. With the SLDR my dispersion was darn near identical. Today's 2nd round with it after I got familiar with it yesterday was just about perfect. If I did miss a fairway today it was by inches and just murdering it. It was windy too. I did hit a 311 carry all the way over water to the green into a stiff 15 mph breeze today so that says a lot about the SLDR low spin and their new TPx ball. I was able to flight the ball higher and lower, leak fades if they were called for, sling a draw if the shot called for it and just found fairways. I shot even and I screwed up 2 par 5's sitting at the 150 stake. I am impressed so far. I was able to get Tom Fisher to give me even more of a tour player experience... Due to my past blunder with TM and my speed he is hooking me up with a spare 430 head with exact spec just in case this one cracks like my TM in the past. Just an awesome awesome experience all around. The golfwrx crew was a great
Group of guys.
[/quote]

Your review that you posted earlier today was amazing, great detail and everything. I'm wondering how you like the kiyoshi gold and the BB so far? I've been thinking about giving these a try once TM releases them come up here in the next couple of weeks.

TM R9 460 TP 10.5* Matrix TP7HD X
                TM R9 TP 15* Motore F1 S
                TM TP 19* & 22* Rescue VooDoo S
                TM TP 2009 5-PW Project X 6.0
                WITB Link
                Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34"
                TM TP '09 54 & 58

[quote name='the_saint_siwa' timestamp='1396720087' post='9026839']
We know that a proper fitting is the key but what about the average Joe that can't afford the TM Kingdom fitting treatment?

I love my SLDR however I would love to see if TM would host an event such as a stock SLDR compare to either other stock drivers or Golfwrx current driver.No fitting on SLDT part. If stock SLDR wins against other stock drivers, that would be great. If stock SLDR beats non stock golfwrx drivers, that would be something! If stock can't beat custom driver, we would love to see how far behind yard wise.
Yes, it doesn't sound fair but if stock SLDR blew others, no need other advertisement. Just a thought. What do you think guys?
[/quote]

I think this would be great. As the results of this trip show the SLDR can be a beast for sure BUT it seems very obvious that it takes an exotic $$$$$ shaft and very good fitting to make it work well. I don't think that can even be argued. Not one of the 20 walked out with a stock shaft. The cost of each of the drivers from this trip after fitting expenses would be extremely high. Sure, some WRX'rs would pay that much for a driver but I would bet big money that the majority of the golfing public would never do so.

So stock vs. stock I think would be great. After all I think that's why tmag started this trip. Many people buying a SLDR otr and not getting great results out of it. And if some say its because they didn't "loft up" well ok but if I remember right didn't quite a few of the 20 here actually "loft down"? I'll finish by saying I'm NOT a Tmag hater. Quite the opposite. I've used TM drivers for 25+ years. Always loved their equipment and still do

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

[quote name='MaydayGSXR' timestamp='1396721619' post='9026967']
If you're close (within a days driving distance) to a TM performance lab, they'll take care of you in the exact same manner as these guys (minus the 25$ per yard you pick up, lol). The price isn't exactly cheap for everyday golfers, but again, this is WRX and you have people dropping $200-300 on a whim just for fun or to experiment. For that price, you can go and get fit for a few clubs in the lab. I'm sure other top end fitters would be similar as well. It's all about how far you're willing to go for the '[i]perfect[/i]' club, we all want our cake and to eat it too :taunt: Which leaves me; I'm cheap so in the future I will settle and be happy with either self fitting or OTR clubs.
[/quote]

We have a TM Peformance Lab in town and I like the guy who does the fitting there - really nice guy. I've talked to him in the past though and he said he has [i]access[/i] to all the aftermarket shafts that TM offers, but as far as actually hitting and testing them out prior to purchase, it was limited. I'm not the type who will order a $200 shaft just to try out, then sell it if it doesn't work out. I want to test it, see #'s, see ball flight, feel, etc, THEN I'll purchase if it's a worthwhile change. I will have to go speak with him again and see exactly what shaft/head options he has currently. I haven't had a chance to hit the 430 either, so a TMPL fitting may be in my immediate future...The fitting itself for just driver was only $50.

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

[quote name='sandiegonative' timestamp='1396723877' post='9027107']
[quote name='MNNikeGuy' timestamp='1396722461' post='9027033']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1396722190' post='9027015']
[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1396719718' post='9026811']
Of the five guys here in Dallas one was fit at Hot Stix, two were fit at demo days using ~10 different shafts before settling on the best setup, and two made educated guesses based off driver set ups they had be been custom fit for prior. Nobody was using off the rack.
[/quote]

There are always going to be doubters. I personally was fit for for my 913 at TPI Cralsbad, my Kingdom SLDR is a full club past the 913.

I was the bigger doubter of them all, seeing is believing.
[/quote]
How would the two fittings compare?
[/quote]

Sorry for being a "doubter" but I work as a data analyst and I'm all about the numbers. With that said, they need to be normalized before they can be compared.

For the record, I'm not a TM hater. I do hate their marketing as I find it insulting. I believe they and all major OEMs make great golf equipment. Golfers have loyalties to one OEM or another for a variety of reasons. Regardless of who we choose, if properly fit our equipment will always be optimized.

I'm sure we can all agree, getting a tour level fitting at The Kingdom, at an Ely Callaway Performance Center, at The NIKE Oven, at a Titleist Performance Institute is going to "squeeze" out better numbers than going to a demo day or making an educated choice based on a prior fitting (that's what I've done recently due to cost).

I think the following information on all 20 attendees would help everyone come to their own reasonable conclusion.

1. Name of Attendee and GolfWRX Username
2. Current Driver with specs
3. Were they fitted for their current driver? If so, how?
4. SLDR Driver with specs
5. Comparison Numbers including but not limited to, Ball Speed, Swing Speed, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Total Spin, Carry Distance, Total Distance, and Offline.

So I'll ask you three (bjackson, scratchswinger, and MNNikeGuy) the same question based on my[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/996759-live-updates-the-5000-taylormade-sldr-guarantee-event/page__st__600__p__9026755#entry9026755"] Post #624[/url] regarding Eric (no offense to you buddy). His current gamer gave him on average 252 yards of distance and he was offline 14 yards. The new SLDR increased his distance by 22 yards for a total of 274 yards, however it also put him 47 yards offline. [b]How is that better for him?[/b]

scratchswinger (sorry this goes back to the need for all the data to be gathered) I don't recall your real name and/or your numbers. Do you mind sharing them again?
[/quote]
I never said it was better. I was asking how the two fittings compared. I was very lucky to go to the Oven. I know for sure if I went on this trip they would fit me into a driver that was longer no questions asked. But more accurate I'm not to sure. Nothing against my driver fitting but I think I could of got longer and even more accurate with more time.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

These ATV wedges are sweet,and Brian is a wizard with them also![attachment=2160337:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1396725095.993484.jpg]

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

[quote name='MNNikeGuy' timestamp='1396724825' post='9027185']
I never said it was better. I was asking how the two fittings compared. I was very lucky to go to the Oven. I know for sure if I went on this trip they would fit me into a driver that was longer no questions asked. But more accurate I'm not to sure. Nothing against my driver fitting but I think I could of got longer and even more accurate with more time.
[/quote]

My bad. No offense :friends:

EDIT: One more thing. Besides the quality of the fitting, the delta or "days/months/years" between fittings is going to make a huge difference. One's golf swing changes from hole to hole let alone the from year to year.

[size=6][b]Here's a challenge to those 20 who attended. Take you new fitted SLDR and use the money you made and go get fitted for the non-TM Driver of choice. Come back here and tell us what we all think we know, a properly fitted driver from OEM #1 is going to be on par with a properly fitted driver from OEM #2.[/b][/size]

At the end of the day, we can look at yearly driving distance on the PGA tour. It hasn't changed much in the past 7 to 10 years. If we see a tangible spike in SLDR users distance on tour then we can say that yes TM found a way to split the atom. My guess is driving distance for DJ, Rise, Sergio, Day, Donald and all of the other staffers is going to look very similar to 2012/2013.

Outstanding story of the importance of tour level fittings vs big box for sure.

[quote name='drewtaylor21' timestamp='1396724792' post='9027183']
If you're close (within a days driving distance) to a TM performance lab, they'll take care of you in the exact same manner as these guys (minus the 25$ per yard you pick up, lol). The price isn't exactly cheap for everyday golfers, but again, this is WRX and you have people dropping $200-300 on a whim just for fun or to experiment. For that price, you can go and get fit for a few clubs in the lab. I'm sure other top end fitters would be similar as well. It's all about how far you're willing to go for the '[i]perfect[/i]' club, we all want our cake and to eat it too :taunt: Which leaves me; I'm cheap so in the future I will settle and be happy with either self fitting or OTR clubs.
[/quote]

We have a TM Peformance Lab in town and I like the guy who does the fitting there - really nice guy. I've talked to him in the past though and he said he has [i]access[/i] to all the aftermarket shafts that TM offers, but as far as actually hitting and testing them out prior to purchase, it was limited. I'm not the type who will order a $200 shaft just to try out, then sell it if it doesn't work out. I want to test it, see #'s, see ball flight, feel, etc, THEN I'll purchase if it's a worthwhile change. I will have to go speak with him again and see exactly what shaft/head options he has currently. I haven't had a chance to hit the 430 either, so a TMPL fitting may be in my immediate future...The fitting itself for just driver was only $50.
[/quote]
I'd have no problem paying $50 for a good fitting, but it's the $600 or so it would cost for the head and shaft after words.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='gunmetal' timestamp='1396725457' post='9027223']
At the end of the day, we can look at yearly driving distance on the PGA tour. It hasn't changed much in the past 7 to 10 years. If we see a tangible spike in SLDR users distance on tour then we can say that yes TM found a way to split the atom. My guess is driving distance for DJ, Rise, Sergio, Day, Donald and all of the other staffers is going to look very similar to 2012/2013.

[/quote]That makes total sense. I never thought of it like that and I should have. Regardless of the OEM.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 3W
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 5W
Hybrid: Callaway RAZR X Tour 3H
Irons: Callaway Apex 4-9, PW, AW, SW
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT

[quote name='drewtaylor21' timestamp='1396724792' post='9027183']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. A 50.00 fitting likely will never have all the shafts that a Kingdom fitting does. Also 50.00 wouldn't even get you in the door at the Kingdom. In fact I don't think any amount of money will get you into Carlsbad. Gotta be a VIP. Unless that has changed.

Cobra F9 3 wood
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

[quote name='sandiegonative' timestamp='1396723877' post='9027107']
[quote name='MNNikeGuy' timestamp='1396722461' post='9027033']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1396722190' post='9027015']
[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1396719718' post='9026811']
Of the five guys here in Dallas one was fit at Hot Stix, two were fit at demo days using ~10 different shafts before settling on the best setup, and two made educated guesses based off driver set ups they had be been custom fit for prior. Nobody was using off the rack.
[/quote]

There are always going to be doubters. I personally was fit for for my 913 at TPI Cralsbad, my Kingdom SLDR is a full club past the 913.

I was the bigger doubter of them all, seeing is believing.
[/quote]
How would the two fittings compare?
[/quote]

Sorry for being a "doubter" but I work as a data analyst and I'm all about the numbers. With that said, they need to be normalized before they can be compared.

For the record, I'm not a TM hater. I do hate their marketing as I find it insulting. I believe they and all major OEMs make great golf equipment. Golfers have loyalties to one OEM or another for a variety of reasons. Regardless of who we choose, if properly fit our equipment will always be optimized.

I'm sure we can all agree, getting a tour level fitting at The Kingdom, at an Ely Callaway Performance Center, at The NIKE Oven, at a Titleist Performance Institute is going to "squeeze" out better numbers than going to a demo day or making an educated choice based on a prior fitting (that's what I've done recently due to cost).

I think the following information on all 20 attendees would help everyone come to their own reasonable conclusion.

1. Name of Attendee and GolfWRX Username
2. Current Driver with specs
3. Were they fitted for their current driver? If so, how?
4. SLDR Driver with specs
5. Comparison Numbers including but not limited to, Ball Speed, Swing Speed, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Total Spin, Carry Distance, Total Distance, and Offline.

So I'll ask you three (bjackson, scratchswinger, and MNNikeGuy) the same question based on my[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/996759-live-updates-the-5000-taylormade-sldr-guarantee-event/page__st__600__p__9026755#entry9026755"] Post #624[/url] regarding Eric (no offense to you buddy). His current gamer gave him on average 252 yards of distance and he was offline 14 yards. The new SLDR increased his distance by 22 yards for a total of 274 yards, however it also put him 47 yards offline. [b]How is that better for him?[/b]

scratchswinger (sorry this goes back to the need for all the data to be gathered) I don't recall your real name and/or your numbers. Do you mind sharing them again?
[/quote]

[color=#282828]5 shot averages: [/color]

[color=#282828]SLDR 10.5° (Set at 11°) Oban White 65x tipped 1"- 109 SS 161.2 BS 1.49 Smash 14.5 Launch 2432 Spin[/color]
[color=#282828]D3 9.5° C1 (Set at 8.75°) Oban White 65x tipped 1"- 110 SS 159.5 BS 1.48 Smash 13.4 Launch 3594 Spin [/color]

[quote name='gunmetal' timestamp='1396725457' post='9027223']

[/quote]

Your closing sentence pretty much and simply sums it all up.

Cobra F9 3 wood
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1396725968' post='9027275']
[color=#282828]SLDR 10.5° (Set at 11°) Oban White 65x tipped 1"- 109 SS 161.2 BS 1.49 Smash 14.5 Launch 2432 Spin[/color]
[color=#282828]D3 9.5° C1 (Set at 8.75°) Oban White 65x tipped 1"- 110 SS 159.5 BS 1.48 Smash 13.4 Launch 3594 Spin [/color]
[/quote]

Thanks for the numbers. Huge difference in spin of 1162 RPMs. That alone will account for your distance increase. It appears the SLDR head is much more less spinning then the 913D3 head. How was your dispersion?

When were you fitted at the TPI? In that time, how would you describe your progression? Game is getting better? Haven't played a lot?

[quote name='bjackson' timestamp='1396725413' post='9027215']
Just finished up our round at Cowboys GC and I'm in the car on the way to the airport. Absolutely incredible trip! Expect more details to come out from the attendees in the next few days about their thoughts on everything.
[/quote]

Great job Ben, Rob, and all the contributors on all the coverage. You guys made this thread pop. Not quite still convinced on SLDR myself, but a great thread, maybe one of the best I've followed on WRX

Cobra F9 3 wood
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

[quote name='sandiegonative' timestamp='1396726389' post='9027299']
[/quote]

Thanks for the numbers. Huge difference in spin of 1162 RPMs. That alone will account for your distance increase. It appears the SLDR head is much more less spinning then the 913D3 head. How was your dispersion?

When were you fitted at the TPI? In that time, how would you describe your progression? Game is getting better? Haven't played a lot?
[/quote]

Right when the 913s were released, I think November 2012 or something. My handicap is lower now than it's been in years hitting the same amount of fairways, just longer.

I started threads after both the TPI and Kingdom fittings so there is more info there if you need it.

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1396726979' post='9027351']
Right when the 913s were released, I think November 2012 or something. My handicap is lower now than it's been in years hitting the same amount of fairways, just longer.

I started threads after both the TPI and Kingdom fittings so there is more info there if you need it.
[/quote]

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/981051-913-d3-95-head-headcover-great-price/page__p__8799389#entry8799389

You must be a believer. That was quick, bye bye 913D3.

[quote name='midweston' timestamp='1396726543' post='9027315']
I wonder what the numbers would have been had they paid [b]for your gamer to go longer[/b]. ;)

All jabs aside, i learned a lot from this and enjoyed the updates. I hope someday to have the opportunity to do one of these.
[/quote]

They were paid the same. SLDR or original gamer

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

[quote name='2659edward' timestamp='1396728125' post='9027447']
I wonder what the numbers would have been had they paid [b]for your gamer to go longer[/b]. ;)

All jabs aside, i learned a lot from this and enjoyed the updates. I hope someday to have the opportunity to do one of these.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I must have overlooked that. I did notice most swing speeds were the exact same. :)

[quote name='midweston' timestamp='1396728813' post='9027501']
[quote name='2659edward' timestamp='1396728125' post='9027447']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I must have overlooked that. I did notice most swing speeds were the exact same. :)
[/quote]

Apples to Apples, that is what everyone wants. :drinks:

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

Finishing up a great event!

[attachment=2160435:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1396729985.092917.jpg]

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

[quote name='Zach Heusser' timestamp='1396725114' post='9027201']
These ATV wedges are sweet![attachment=2160337:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1396725095.993484.jpg]
[/quote]

Love those wedges!! I wish they were coming out earlier than May :(

TM R9 TP 15* Motore F1 S
                WITB Link
                TM TP '09 54 & 58

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1396726979' post='9027351']
[quote name='sandiegonative' timestamp='1396726389' post='9027299']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you by chance have the link for your kingdom fitting?

TM R9 TP 15* Motore F1 S
                WITB Link
                TM TP '09 54 & 58

And that's all she wrote! Bob and I are off to the airport. Great event!!![attachment=2160513:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1396731614.181587.jpg]