2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

2016-2017 NFL Thread

highergr0und

For you especially 2putttom

Super 70s Sports@Super70sSports Nov 21

As the clock ticked down on yet another Raiders victory, Ken Stabler indicates how many hours of sleep he got the night before.

Cx1Ay3VUsAA8lNM.jpg

lol Kenny (The Snake) Stabler... that was the year I became a Raiders fan.

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom I know it has been a long wait, but your Silver and Black have folks talking quite a bit this season.

I am happy for all you Bay Area true fans. Now get some stupid rich Tech leaders to get it together and build

a California home for the team. I lived in Vegas and it is not a place for an NFL franchise at all IMO.

There is just no way to get that owner of yours to change his hairstyle is there?

It must just be he likes the "Dumb and Dumber look!

Oh my it is just beyond dreadful. I bet he and Flores could really pull together. LOL

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3-5-7 fw's  Even Flow Green   
Callaway          X Hot 11 wood  Project X PXv

TM                  P790   6-PW  Recoil ESX 

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  all SS 

TM                  Spider cs 

Tom I know it has been a long wait, but your Silver and Black have folks talking quite a bit this season.

I am happy for all you Bay Area true fans. Now get some stupid rich Tech leaders to get it together and build

a California home for the team. I lived in Vegas and it is not a place for an NFL franchise at all IMO.

There is just no way to get that owner of yours to change his hairstyle is there?

It must just be he likes the "Dumb and Dumber look!

Oh my it is just beyond dreadful. I bet he and Flores could really pull together. LOL

The Davis clan,, the spurge of the AFL owners! Mark Davis looks like a chipmunk with a bad case of hemorrhoids. Ronnie Lott is a great guy but; that site is shot out. The site for a new stadium has to be elsewhere, preferably on the east side of the hills or Golden Gate Field.

Srixon ZX5  TT dynamic gold 95  PING G425 FST 43.25"  Tour Edge 721 Tensei blue 65  Mizuno T22 56* 60*  Bobby Grace AMG 6313 35"

If not for Luck's concussion this might have gone down as one of the best T-Day lineups ever.

Minn vs Detroit ... for the division lead... how long has it been since those words were used in connection with a Vikings/Lions game?! Lions are favored by 2.5, but, last week, the Vikes looked more like their 5-0 self than their 0-4 self. If Vikes can get a D/ST score, I think they win. But, I'm going to go with Lions 20 Vikings 17

Wash vs Dallas. Been a while since this rivalry has had Game of the Week status. Redskins offense (#2 total offense) looked pretty potent vs GB last week. Can they make sustained drives and keep the Cowboys' O on the sidelines? For no particular reason, I think the Boys are due for a hiccup. Team with the ball last wins, but ... Wash 28 Dallas 27.

Pitt vs Indy - Sorry for the pun, but Indy is SOL!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Glad you stopped by the thread Georgia boy. ^

No official selections from me today. Just hunches. I am a busy man in the kitchen.

10 minute segments of look in's during the Detroit game is all I will get. I would expect a close black and blue division

battle.

4 PM the TV goes on over to Fox and it is full time and attention. That game is going to be Dallas in control unless they commit unforced errors,

and their D line does not get much pressure on Cousins. As much as you gents know I hope for a different outcome, I say the Cowboys win by two scores.

In the late game I agree with Crab's prediction of Indy with not even having a prayer.

Hey y'all I'm back, sorry to disappear I received a warning and was unaware of how to reconcile that so I've been unable to post for the last 10 days or so.

Just want to say happy Thanksgiving to all of y'all and that I grabbed the Skins at +7 that I love. I know I've disrespected the 'boys but if Tomlin woulda just kicked xp's they woulda won and covered that game. The Boys are legit but I think 7 is far too much, I think the line has slid down now but regardless I'm happy with my position on my favorite holiday of the year.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Knock it and Commerce back on Thursday for some NFL commenting.

It is a great Thanksgiving ! Nice.

I give you the following picture. The wife bagged our turkey.

967dc024b8c40aa8175ec923b0bff6a2.jpgGo Skins

Knock it and Commerce back on Thursday for some NFL commenting.

It is a great Thanksgiving ! Nice.

I give you the following picture. The wife bagged our turkey.

967dc024b8c40aa8175ec923b0bff6a2.jpg

That's great, I really wanna bag my own turkey one year. I remember me and an old date grabbing an elk a couple years ago down in oregon and it was one of the most enjoyable days of my life.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Question: in the field of play, it matters where the ball is when the player goes out of bounds. But in the end zone, if a player touches his feet in the end zone and the ball doesn't cross the line, that's a TD? Having trouble understanding this last TD by the Cowboys.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

Question: in the field of play, it matters where the ball is when the player goes out of bounds. But in the end zone, if a player touches his feet in the end zone and the ball doesn't cross the line, that's a TD? Having trouble understanding this last TD by the Cowboys.

ball has to cross the plane in control (I think thats how it works atleast, catch rules are so convoluted), didn't watch the play close enough to say one way or the other(

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

ball has to cross the plane in control (I think thats how it works atleast, catch rules are so convoluted), didn't watch the play close enough to say one way or the other(

Yeah, that's what I thought, but all the focus was on the guy getting two feet down in the end zone. But he was falling out of bounds and back to the field of play. I don't think the ball crossed the 1/2 yard line let alone the goal line.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013

Yeah, that's what I thought, but all the focus was on the guy getting two feet down in the end zone. But he was falling out of bounds and back to the field of play. I don't think the ball crossed the 1/2 yard line let alone the goal line.

Yea Idk I'm still made about that phantom PI call on the would be det pick that had no impact on the game. Officiating is bad, sun will rise in the east.

Edit: Speaking of trash, EC is disappointing, gotta bring it better.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Caught sleeping Dallas Dbacks? 3rd and one...bomb it lol

The lil' gangster sneaks away with a slimy one.

Great game. A tad closer than I thought.

Oh ok not going to lie to ya boys, it surely stings when the Cowboys sweep the 2 season's matchups.

FireShot-capture-447-Who-will-win-the-NFC-East_-Make-a-guess-YouTube-www_youtube_com_watch_v_SzbjXz8f_4.png

well there's the back door cover, too bad those two fgs didn't go.

nvmd, dallas is somehow gonna be able to kick a fg to get outside the number.

Cash that ticket Knock!!! +7 wins

your ticket being cashed was brought to you by Kirk Cousins 41/53 449 yds. 3 TD's 0 ints

your ticket being cashed was brought to you by Kirk Cousins 41/53 449 yds. 3 TD's 0 ints

Yea I was worried early with the settling for 3 and missing a couple of those fg's but Kirk showed up big time, honestly I think thats a game the skins shoulda won.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

"Buy everyone a drink in the house...... " why so happy?

Mike Tirico is the play by play man on the mic for NBC tonight.....

Yea I was worried early with the settling for 3 and missing a couple of those fg's but Kirk showed up big time, honestly I think thats a game the skins shoulda won.

I think that is a bit of a stretch that the Skins should have won. I was proud of the Redskins effort on such a short week, on the road, and in major prime time. Kirk kept the O train rolling.

Ez Elliott is just special, he contributes so much in many facets of the Cowboys offense.

Will somebody knock these son of a bitches off.

Steelers ...no

Ravens.....not

Redskins twice....failed both times

Vikings, Giants, Buccaneers the next 3 opponents

Damn it...lol

I think that is a bit of a stretch that the Skins should have won. I was proud of the Redskins effort on such a short week, on the road, and in major prime time. Kirk kept the O train rolling.

Ez Elliott is just special, he contributes so much in many facets of the Cowboys offense.

Steelers ...no

Ravens.....not

Damn it...lol

Yea shoulda is probably a stretch but I think they'll look back at a few missed opportunities in the first half

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

It's official. Cowboys are gooood

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh -- being sarcastic correct?

If not you might be a tad late coming to that conclusion. LOL

Good to have you around this NFL discussion thread Mr. Georgia.

When they had the decisive win on the road at Heinz Field weeks ago is when it was solidified for me.

You are the keen predictor around here Com Tiger, who is the next team to beat the Cowboys?

What does that crystal ball say?

Steelers ...no

Ravens.....not

Damn it...lol

Yea shoulda is probably a stretch but I think they'll look back at a few missed opportunities in the first half

Yep I will give you that Knock. The first half they left quite a bit OFF the scoreboard. The Redskins are one of the most constipated teams in the Redzone this year.

Nice win for the Cowboys yesterday. Mr. Touch posted a chart of contenders, pretenders, etc... a while ago, and I think the categories have come into a little better focus since.

There are 3 contenders - Cowboys, Patriots, Seahawks. Close, but not quite, would be the Raiders.

I have to hand it to the Cowboys and JJ. They appear to be a very well-rounded team. Obviously, EE and DP are playing like veterans, but neither receives the accolades they are getting without an awesome O-line.

Patriots <yawn> . One thing different with this Pats team is their commitment to the run (so far, lol). Another interesting thing about NE is their bend-don't break defense. They are a mediocre 17th in total yds allowed, but 3rd in pts allowed!

Seattle has ridden a stout defense and an injured Russell Wilson to the 2nd best record in the NFC. The defense is 1st in pts allowed, giving up on 17.3 pts/gm. What is remarkable, and a testament to RW, is that Wilson has been hurt, lacking his usual mobility, and they have had an awful run game! They have been winning with a pass-heavy offense that usually only Tom Brady can get away with (7th passing, 28th rushing). Wilson getting healthy, Rawls back... on their way to the NFC championship game vs the Cowboys!

week 12

who has some picks?