• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCityGame

• FAbb

• eagle1997

• dcmidnight

Is that supposed to be funny he's busting out the Taco Bell ball at the waste management tournament?

Ping G400 LST 10º XTORSION Copper 60
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/04º. "The Scalpel"
Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Ten
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

The irony is he's recently had food allergy issues and after getting tested he's off dairy and milk - so if he eats at TB its with no cheese, sour cream etc.

QI10 LS 10.5* - Ventus Blue 6x

TM Qi10 5W/ 7W - Ventus Blue 6s

Ping I230 5-6 /Blueprint S 7-8 /BP T 9-P
Vokey SM8 50*// TM Hi-Toe 54*/58*

Cody James custom // Left Dash

The irony is he's recently had food allergy issues and after getting tested he's off dairy and milk - so if he eats at TB its with no cheese, sour cream etc.

honestly whats left? the wrapper?

Exactly lol.

Here's the guy who yelled in Tiger's birdie attempt. He looks ....like the kind of guy who would yell in someone's birdie putt attempt.

It's funny all the headlines keep talking about this guy yelling during the Tigger's "backswing." FAKE NEWS. Watch the video. The putter is moving forward when this guy yells. That's right - the Tigger was going to miss the putt anyway, and suddenly had a scapegoat. Butt he!l, let's give el tigre that putt - now he finishes tied for 20th instead of 23rd. Obviously the yelling guy ruined his life. Or maybe it was his rampant womanizing and drug abuse. But don't get me wrong, I love the Tigger. He deserves to win as much as his fellow players in their 40s.

Please disregard my previous post. Someone pointed out through PM that the Perkins Restaurant employee policy is to let their staff sleep with PGA players finishing in the top 20 of the previous week's tournament, so that putt did actually mean something. Sorry Tigger - hope your calluses aren't too bad to get you through LA.

I make one veiled comment about domes' bidet and now I get this following me around on fb.

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

In a huge fan of really good crappy movie. Like movies that are so bad, they are entertaining and draw me in. Such as Snowpiercer or Hardcore Henry

Snowpiercer is a good movie.

My favorite bad movie from the last 10 years is Battleship.

I can't turn it off. There's a scene where they actually work out how to work "E-Five. . .MISS!" logically into the action. The love interest of the main character is the admiral's daughter. It has Rihanna AND Liam Neeson AND Jesse Plemmons. The aliens have these munitions that basically look like a giant steel tire that just roll and tumble and rip through the boats.

There's a scene where the modern battleships are all out of commission so they re-commission the USS Missouri with the assistance of ACTUAL NAVY VETERANS ("we have no right to ask any more of you, but I need to borrow your boat.") set to the strains of AC/DC's Thunderstruck. All these veterans get terrible lines like, "get your Word not allowed in gear, ensign."

Now that I think about it, it's actually somewhat similar to Independence Day.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

There's a scene where the modern battleships are all out of commission so they re-commission the USS Missouri with the assistance of ACTUAL NAVY VETERANS ("we have no right to ask any more of you, but I need to borrow your boat.") set to the strains of AC/DC's Thunderstruck. All these veterans get terrible lines like, "get your Word not allowed in gear, ensign."

There's a great part of that scene where they are cutting the anchor chain and it slams into the water to the music - gets me.

Also - Brooklyn Decker.

Gregory Gadson plays the Army guy who lost both legs and is helping them off the mountain. True story, he's a 20 year Army vet who lost both legs to a roadside bomb in Iraq. Former garrison commander at Fort Belvoir. Had a chance to see him speak one time, really inspiring stuff.

https://en.wikipedia...egory_D._Gadson

My favorite rewatchable bad movie is probably Day After Tomorrow. There's a good chance I've watched pieces of that 15-20 times. Cant turn it off.

There's a great part of that scene where they are cutting the anchor chain and it slams into the water to the music - gets me.

Also - Brooklyn Decker.

Gregory Gadson plays the Army guy who lost both legs and is helping them off the mountain. True story, he's a 20 year Army vet who lost both legs to a roadside bomb in Iraq. Former garrison commander at Fort Belvoir. Had a chance to see him speak one time, really inspiring stuff.

https://en.wikipedia...egory_D._Gadson

Yeah, besides all the Navy vets with bit parts, that guy actually has a big role in the movie.

The movie had a tough time being taken seriously (even seriously as an action movie) because everyone was like, "it's based on a BOARD GAME? Come on!"

But, the amount that it seems to get replayed on cable would indicate that people have found the proper way to enjoy it. Basically, it rocks, and everyone in the movie is great looking. And the ships are awesome. And Earth wins!

I don't always root for America, but I always root for Earth.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

The more I think about the JB thing, the more I hate the thought of the playoffs in golf. In general that is. Without the year long run to the end, he would have just grabbed the 5 wood and cranked that thing down there. But now, he has to protect points, placement, year-end standings. yada yada yada.

Maybe he can now parlay this into an Arby's contract for slow-roasted beef or something along those lines. No fine needed. He's gotten a lot a blow back, and looking like a wuss on TV to everyone in the country is punishment enough.

And if you can't sit and watch the original Point Break, gtfo!

The more I think about the JB thing, the more I hate the thought of the playoffs in golf. In general that is. Without the year long run to the end, he would have just grabbed the 5 wood and cranked that thing down there. But now, he has to protect points, placement, year-end standings. yada yada yada.

Maybe he can now parlay this into an Arby's contract for slow-roasted beef or something along those lines. No fine needed. He's gotten a lot a blow back, and looking like a wuss on TV to everyone in the country is punishment enough.

I'm not really sure the JB was thinking about FedEx points at that time, but I do think he was thinking about flushing about $100k if he hit in in the water. As Fabb said earlier, I'm not buying that he thought he could dunk a 60 yard wedge easier than a chip from the back of the green. I don't think the thought about winning the tournament at all there.

I was a little reminded of Chip Beck at the '93 Masters when he should have gone for #15 in 2, but laid up. I read an interview with Pete Bendler who was his caddy, and he revealed that Beck was thinking he couldn't win the Masters, but could earn a lot of Ryder Cup points if he finished 2nd, so that's why he laid up.

Hive Tour Titles: 0
Capitol Cup Singles Record: Undefeated.
Suck it, Ceejay.

I would have loved to see DJ in that same spot.

"Hey, DJ, what were you thinking when you hit that shot?"

"Austin said it was 240, and my 3 iron goes 240, so I hit 3 iron."

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

The original Point Break is a classic. I own a hard copy of it. I've watched it at least 20 times. Bodi is the bomb. Wth happened to Lori Petty? She went silent a while ago.

Not into Battleship, though I did laugh while watching it. The Taken series are impossible for me not to watch. I want to see that new Liam Neesln movie. He's the same character in every role now and I love that. Who would've guessed Liam Neeson would be a huge action star. He should be considered for the next Bond.

Titleist 917D2 (8.5), OG Whiteboard 73
Callaway Steelhead Fd (15), Diamana D+ 80
Titleist 816H1 (19), Diamana D+ 90
Titleist 712 MB 4-PW, TTDG X100
Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, TTDG S300
Cameron Newport, 34"

The original Point Break is a classic. I own a hard copy of it. I've watched it at least 20 times. Bodi is the bomb. Wth happened to Lori Petty? She went silent a while ago.

Not into Battleship, though I did laugh while watching it. The Taken series are impossible for me not to watch. I want to see that new Liam Neesln movie. He's the same character in every role now and I love that. Who would've guessed Liam Neeson would be a huge action star. He should be considered for the next Bond.

Lori Petty was on Orange is the new Black

This is a funny quote...

"And that raises an interesting question: Fundamentally, is it reasonable, fair, honest, trustworthy, etc. to compare a 2-piece, ionomer ball to 3+ layer, urethane Tour balls? It’s a question for which the answer is more opinion than fact, but I’m certain that if Not allowed because of spam made a similar comparison in a ball test, we’d get blasted – and my opinion is that we’d deserve it."

Edit: this auto-changed to the bold...awesome.

He'd make an awesome Bond

He'd make an awesome Bond

I just googled "who will be the next Bond".

It looks like the odds-on favorite is Tom Hardy, which would be cool.

There were the Idris Elba rumors that he would get it, but he has said no. He floated the idea of a female James Bond. I'd love that. . .if for nothing else than to see "those guys" on the internet lose their collective S all over again, like they did with Fury Road and The Last Jedi.

RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Strong torso
Cobra f6 Hybrid
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Oncore Elixir Neon Green

Lori Petty was on Orange is the new Black

Interesting. I didn't know that. I didn't know that because only women watch Orange is the New Black, and you.

So, who's excited for the SOTU?!?!?!?!

Titleist 917D2 (8.5), OG Whiteboard 73
Callaway Steelhead Fd (15), Diamana D+ 80
Titleist 816H1 (19), Diamana D+ 90
Titleist 712 MB 4-PW, TTDG X100
Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, TTDG S300
Cameron Newport, 34"

Salt wasn't too bad.

See Atomic Blonde. That's more of a female Bond.

Was Atomic Blonde intended to be the first in a series? I expected it to be dreadful but was pleasantly surprised.

Salt was pretty bad. Atomic Blonde was better. Lucy was cool, but not really the same genre.

I'd like to see a female Bond at some point. Like Charlize Theron or Emily Blunt (I thought she killed it in Edge of Tomorrow).

Cobra F8 12* (HZRDUS Yellow 65 x)
TEE e8 Beta 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
Cobra F6 3h (Aldila Tour Blue 85x)
TEE ex10 4h (UST Mamiya Recoil 650 F5 x)
Srixon z745 5-PW (KBS Tour-V x)
Callaway md3 52* S grind
Callaway md2 56/60* PM grind
Scotty Select Newport 2.6