CHIKARA DESIGNS DEMO DAY!!! AUGUST 18/SATURDAY

pitbull808

HONOLULU COUNTRY CLUB
ChikaraWallpaper2.jpg

CHIKARA DESIGNS DEMO DAY!

HONOLULU COUNTRY CLUB
AUGUST 18th...Saturday
10am to 2pm

Carlton Masui of Chikara Designs will be at Honolulu Country Club answering your questions and showing his new line of wedges. Come meet him, see the new wedge's and test them out!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Carl,

Are you showing only the Proto wedges during this demo day or you will have the retail wedges as well?

Even thought I just returned from Hawaii (and a visit to your shop), this demo day is giving me the urge to book another flight to Honolulu :beruo:

Have fun and I am enjoying your wedge tremendously.

Tim

Hi Carl,

Are you showing only the Proto wedges during this demo day or you will have the retail wedges as well?

Even thought I just returned from Hawaii (and a visit to your shop), this demo day is giving me the urge to book another flight to Honolulu :)

Have fun and I am enjoying your wedge tremendously.

Tim

He'll have the Proto's there. Just a few to actually try out and he'll be taking orders on Proto's/Retails. I'll be there as well like Carl said above. He needed cheap labor and since I work for food.....I was the cheapest he could find! :beruo:

I wish I could go. But my stupid brother is coming home to visit from LA with his girlfriend for the first time in 2 years, and we have a family BBQ that day. Damn him and visiting.

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

I wish I could go. But my stupid brother is coming home to visit from LA with his girlfriend for the first time in 2 years, and we have a family BBQ that day. Damn him and visiting.

Rick...lie...tell him you're taking him for a picnic at a park that just happens to have a driving range and two funny guys under a tent! :beruo:

Rick...lie...tell him you're taking him for a picnic at a park that just happens to have a driving range and two funny guys under a tent! :)

Oh, if only it were that easy. This is family orders from the head matriarch Mom herself. I had to give up a FREE round of golf at New Ewa that my company was sponsoring to go to the BBQ. Although, maybe good for my sanity to not see New Ewa and Paspallum again, it was still a FREE round of golf :beruo:

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

Yep I will be there.

Ahhhhh...Great to hear Bobby. Like I told Sean and Russ...if you're planning on staying for awhile, it's BYOC...bring your own chair! :)

And I actually hope some guys plan on staying.....it would be almost like hanging out at the shop! Just no big screen tv! :beruo:

even if you got them already. come, join me and reid in the hot sun................

Do you make in other than raw finish ?

I like satin dull finish on my wedges - a finish that's durable and won't rust :beruo:

Claus...check out the multipage Chikara thread in General. You'll find everything plus a whole lot more there.

The retails will be in Tour Satin Chrome with black oxide faces.

even if you got them already. come, join me and reid in the hot sun................

Do you make in other than raw finish ?

I like satin dull finish on my wedges - a finish that's durable and won't rust :tease:

Claus...check out the multipage Chikara thread in General. You'll find everything plus a whole lot more there.

The retails will be in Tour Satin Chrome with black oxide faces.

Yeahhh...I just spent an hour reading this sinlge thread alone.......and I'm intrigued by the wedges. But the raw design looks great the first two months and then the pics won't look so nice any more. This is why I prefer satin chrom. I now read that these will be machine ground and not have milled faced........maybe I can pursuade Carl to make me a trio for Christmas (I'll have my GF give me a trio of these :) ) hand ground in satin steel wih a milled face, if I pay him enough, so it's worthwile for him. One can always hope for a miracle to happen :clapping: :beruo:

I don't know what the heck I need a new trio of wedge for, when I just spent more than enough on a trio of totally custom made Scratch wedges with handmilled grooves, custom grinds, custom bounce, custom finish, custom graphics - but these Chikara do look pretty tempting, but only the handmade ones would be cool to have with handmilled faces - but in satin steel......WOW :black eye: ;) :cheesy:

Guess I can pay Carl a visit next year, Hawaii is only 1/2 around the world - but I have to pay Paul "The Thief" Manco a visit anyway (Louisianna somewhere on the road to Hawaii) and collect what the sun of a b_tch owes me.......the hard way or the not so hard way. Will spend the $$$ he owes me on a plane ticket to Hawaii and a trio of Carl hand made wedges (in my dreams) :D :cheesy:

Nice to see a few GolfWRX'ers out at HCC today. Great of you guys to come out and support Carlton and Chikara Designs. I volunteered to help him out and boyyyyyy....I might have to think twice next time! ;) Now I know what those PGA Reps on the putting green feel like standing around watching people putt. Watching guys chip all day and having to explain some of the silliest things and at the same time getting one heck of a sun tan is very draining. :)

Here's a couple of pics I took right after we got the tent up and decided to sit awhile before the people came........By the way...don't you love that Dance With Dragon Bag??!! Super sweet looking especially filled with all the Chikara wedges.

chikaramore008.jpg

chikaramore009.jpg

chikaramore010.jpg

On another note I just noticed your signature and you have a prototype putter in your bag. Obviously, I have not been nosy enough when looking in your bag while I'm at the shop. I'll have to do a better job.

His proto putter is not in his bag at the shop as I've looked and asked him about it on numerous occasions. He's keeping the putter "under wraps" for the time being. I'm curious as heck to see what it looks like, but knowing Carl....the look & performance will be off the charts when he finally does unveil it.

On another note I just noticed your signature and you have a prototype putter in your bag. Obviously, I have not been nosy enough when looking in your bag while I'm at the shop. I'll have to do a better job.

His proto putter is not in his bag at the shop as I've looked and asked him about it on numerous occasions. He's keeping the putter "under wraps" for the time being. I'm curious as heck to see what it looks like, but knowing Carl....the look & performance will be off the charts when he finally does unveil it.

I see. I thought I'd had one too many glasses of wine and was missing the putter. We were talking about a putter the other day and I told him a few customizations I'd like, but I didn't think to look in his bag. I'll keep checking....

I see. I thought I'd had one too many glasses of wine and was missing the putter. We were talking about a putter the other day and I told him a few customizations I'd like, but I didn't think to look in his bag. I'll keep checking....

LOL...Rich, you can look but you won't find it. It's back in Japan already getting "finished". From my brief previews of it.....I think I'm going to have to have a sale to start puting some dollars aside for it. It's going to be a must have for my collection for sure. ;)

LOL...Rich, you can look but you won't find it. It's back in Japan already getting "finished". From my brief previews of it.....I think I'm going to have to have a sale to start puting some dollars aside for it. It's going to be a must have for my collection for sure. ;)

Hey, maybe a few of us can do one of those median strip fish net fund raisers. You know the one the Advertiser reporter was complaining about today. Hell, nobody knows who those people are or what their collecting for right? How long would it take to get enough for a putter or two. Ok, maybe not....help me out here I'm trying to think or a way to get some money. :=)