**Price Drops** Make an Offer! Only P760s, Evnroll 1.2, 56 degree SM7 Vokey and KBS 610 Wedge Shaft left! Lets move these!

Posted (edited)

Alright after over a years worth of active experimentation with tons of different gear following a swing change I've finally settled on the gamers. So I have quite a bit to sell. I exceeded the size limit when I tried to upload all the pics so posted as much as I could and tried to post at least one pic of every item for sale. I have plenty of photos so if you're interested in something just message me and I will send the full compliment of pics for that item.

Taylormade P760 Irons 3-PW DG 120 X100. Standard length and lofts. Lie's are 1.5 flat from TM standard. GP MCC Midsize grips in good shape. Asking $875 OBO shipped conus. Add $10 if shipping to the west coast

Srixon ZX7 Irons 4-PW KBS C-Taper 120. Standard length and lofts. Lies are 1 flat from Srixon standard. Superstroke standard grips in great shape. Asking Sold shipped conus. Add $10 if shipping to the west coast

Odyssey 2MCS putter - Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0 grip with headcover. 35" in length. Asking Sold shipped conus. Add $5 if shipping to the west coast

Only 56 left, Vokey SM7 56.8M and Vokey SM8 50.8F - Standard lengths and lofts. 50 is 1 flat. 56 is 0.5 flat. Nippon Modus 105 S shafts. GP MCC Midsize grips in great shape. Asking $100 OBO shipped conus. Add $5 if shipping to the west coast

KBS 610 Wedge Shaft in S+ flex. played in my gap wedge at 35.50" length. Comes with new Tour Velvet Midsize grip on it. Asking $35 OBO shipped conus. Add $5 if shipping to the west coast

Tensei Orange CK 60R fairway shaft played in my TM 3W at 43" length. Comes with new Tour Velvet Midsize grip on it. Asking Sold shipped conus. Add $5 if shipping to the west coast

Mizuno JPX 900 Forged, heads only, 4-PW.   Grooves still in great shape, normal bag chatter for the most part. I did picture a small ding in the 4 and 7 iron, you cannot see it at address, does not affect performance. PW, 9, 8 is pictured in the group of 3 heads. 7,6,5,4 is pictured in the group of 4 heads. Asking Sold shipped conus. Add $5 if shipping to the west coast

Accra TZ6 55 M5 flex with Callaway green dot (-2 degree) adapter. Measures 44" tip to grip. In excellent shape with brand new lamkin cord grip.  Asking SOLD shipped conus. Add $5 if shipping to the west coast.

Evnroll ER1.2 - measures 33 7/8”, doesn’t not include headcover. Gamed on and off over the last 2 seasons, minor bag chatter, otherwise in great condition. New Superstroke mid slim 2.0 grip put on at the end of last season. Asking $200 OBO shipped conus

Happy to address any questions just shoot me a note - Thanks for looking!

Wedges WRX Post.jpeg

Tensei Orange CK60R WRX Post.jpeg

Srixy WRX Post.jpeg

Srixy WRX Post 2.jpeg

P760s WRX Post.jpeg

p760s WRX Post 2.jpeg

Miz 900 WRX Post.jpg

Miz 900 WRX Post 2.jpg

EVNRoll WRX Post.jpg

Accra WRX Post.jpg

610 WRX Post.jpeg

2MCS WRX Post.jpeg

pin 5/10

Edited by Fresh Greens
  • Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright after over a years worth of active experimentation with tons of different gear following a swing change I've finally settled on the gamers. So I have quite a bit to sell. I exceeded the size l

Would like to see the grooves on the 900s if you don't mind.  Thanks.

Posted Images

• Fresh Greens changed the title to **Price Drops** Make an Offer! Only P760s, Evnroll 1.2, 56 degree SM7 Vokey and KBS 610 Wedge Shaft left! Lets move these!
  • Gxgolfer pinned this topic
  • Gxgolfer unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...