2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Cleveland RTX Full-Face Wedges! 3 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Novi, MI
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? Callaway XR Pro A wedge, Cleveland CG16 56* & 60*
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I am a big fan of Cleveland wedges and am in the market for 2 or 3 new wedges for next season, it would be great to be able to course test them.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 

I would like to test 50* 54* 58* in the Full-Face Satin.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! I have a little experience in writing/journalism and am a huge golf equipment nerd. I love discussing the new technology that comes out every year and the potential benefits. 

How To Apply

1. City, State? Guthrie Oklahoma 
2. Handicap? 5 handicap 
3. Current wedge set up? Rtx 3 50, 54, 58 mid bounces. 
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Been looking at a new set of wedges. Have played Cleveland for the past 7 years and was looking at picking up another set. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) would love to test the black satin 50, 54, 58 in mid bounce as well! 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes absolutely. 

On 10/5/2022 at 7:01 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

On 10/4/2022 at 11:45 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1919420495_CLEVELANDGOLFRTXFULLFACETESTING.png.e84207588f78e82e5bbe3da3f7ddd67f.png

We have teamed up with Cleveland Golf and are looking for three members to test out their RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges! The Full-Face grooves and high toe design offers added control around the green. The "clutch", or C grind allows you to really manipulate the face and hit any shot you need. Apply now for your chance to test a set of three Cleveland RTX Full-Face wedges!

About the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges
When there’s a bunker between you and your bragging rights, you’d better be certain the club in your hands can deliver the flawless flop you’re about to pull off. Because it'll take more than just a wedge, you need a flop shot machine. That's where RTX Full-Face comes into play. The full-length UltiZip Grooves and advanced High-Toe Profile put swing thoughts in their place. Plus, its engine is made of our revolutionary ZipCore. 

Learn more about the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges here.

How To Apply

1. City, State? Guthr
2. Handicap? 5 handicap 
3. Current wedge set up?
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and Cleveland Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

City, State? San Jose, CA
2. Handicap? 14
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM6 50 F grind -54 M grind -58 M grind Nippon Modus3 wedge 115 shafts.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I’ve been a Vokey user for the last 15 years, and I’ve been wanting to go in a different manufacturer since the RTX3 came out. I tried my friends CBX model a few weeks ago and it got my attention.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 50/54/58 in RTX Full-Face Satin, (hopefully with True Temper S400 shafts)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  ABSOLUTELY!!

1. City, State? San Jose ,CA
2. Handicap? 3
3. Current wedge set up? Custom Corey Paul Wedges
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I really want to see if technology has really advanced with wedges and want to test full face grooves milled Wedges
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) RTX FULL FACE tour rack 56,60 RTX BLACK SATIN 52

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes of course! 

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

1. City, State? Houston, Texas
2. Handicap? 20
3. Current wedge set up? 46 and 50 vokey sm8, 56 and 60 rtx4
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I like my sm8’s but I’ve never been able to replace the versatility of my higher loft rtx4’s
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

50, 54, 58 rtx full face satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. Estero, Florida

2. Handicap? 16

3. Current wedge set up? SIM 49deg, CBX2 54, CBX2 58

I'm getting better control of my wedges and have learned to flight them. Would like to try something in the RTX range for more playability.

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50/54/58 FF black 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates

Absolutely. 

1. Bronx, NY
2. 7.7
3. Cobra S3 Pro PW, Mizuno 52 and 58 degree
4. Since I only like to carry 3 wedges, I am looking for an offering that provides a lot of flexibility for shots within 100 yards and around the greens.  I have played Cleveland Wedges in the past, but not for 10+ years.  I have been interested in the RTX Zip Core line of late, but haven't found a good reason to pull the trigger.
5. I would be interested in testing the 52 and 58 degree wedges in the RTX Full-Face Tour Rack or Tour Satin depending on availability.

6. I am happy to provide a review, high-quality photos and updates as I test the wedges.

On 10/5/2022 at 6:01 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. Kent, Wa

2. +3 handicap

3. titleist sm8 50/12f,54/10s,60/8d

4. Never used full face grooves as wedges which could be useful around the green/bunkers and could use a different wedge set up as well.

5. I would go with the 48,54,60 in the rtx full face tour rack. If no 48 then 50 works

6. Would love to do an in depth review since I would be using these in tournament play as well

1. City, State? Sterling Heights, MI
2. Handicap? 14
3. Current wedge set up? 52 and 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  I play a Cleveland RTX 3 for my 52 and really like it.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50, 54, 58 full-face black satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Houston Texas
2. Handicap? 20
3. Current wedge set up? 46 &,50 sm8, 56 & 60 rtx4 
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Huge fan of the rtx4’s. I switched to the sm8’s and sold the higher lofted ones to go back to rtx4’s
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

46, 50,54,58 all black satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Samuel Uberseder

1. City, State?

Winston-Salem NC
2. Handicap?

+3.3
3. Current wedge set up?

Cleveland tour rack raw. 50/54/60

I would like to provide thoughtful feedback and test them in my own game to understand the advantages of the new product. 

60 tour rack raw, 54 degree and 52 or 50

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Most definitely. These wedges have been great and I would further enjoy finding out about their new advancements and sharing this information. 

1. City, State? Oklahoma City, OK.
2. Handicap? 30
3. Current wedge set up? Sim2 49*, 54*
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I've never played a full face wedge before, and I feel like the high-handicapper market is slightly untapped/under-represented in wedge reviews. When shopping for wedges I find it a little harder to find meaningful input from higher-handicappers. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)- Those Full-Face Satin are pretty sweet and would love to get my hands on some. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I thoroughly enjoy writing, and would do so to the best of my ability, I have a couple friends who would also test them out and add their input to a review I would write. Of course on photos and future updates!

1. City, State? Naples, FL
2. Handicap? 6
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM9 50.12, Vokey SM9 56.12, Taylormade Hi-Toe 60.10
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I  currently play a full-face style 60 degree wedge from another brand, and after finding success with it I've been interested in exploring similar style wedges in lower lofts (gap/sand wedge) & exploring full-face offerings from other brands.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 52 ( RTX Full-Face Black Satin) 56 ( RTX Full-Face Black Satin) 60 ( RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State? Cedarburg, WI
2. Handicap? 0.5
3. Current wedge set up? Nike Engage Square Sole 52 (@ 53) Nike Engage Dual Sole 58 (@59), DG S400
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I am on my last fresh set of Nike wedges and the supply is drying up, I'm going to need to go to a new wedge, and the full face versatility intrigues me
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Full Face Tour Rack 50, 54, 60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? absolutely 

Titleist TSI3 10.0* 
Titleist TSI1 15* 

Titleist TS2 18*
Titleist T100S Black 4-PM
Vokey SM8 48F

Vokey SM8 54F
Vokey SM9 60T
Ping Anser 2D

On 10/4/2022 at 1:45 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State?
2. Handicap?
3. Current wedge set up?

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Gand Rapids, MI area

Sub 70 286 wedges in 52 and 58, sometimes a Cleveland 64 degree.  Or Ping Glide 2.0 in 50/54/58.

A full-face setup is intriguing, haven't given one a try yet.  Still looking for answers.

Black Satin 52/56/60

You betcha.

On 10/5/2022 at 7:01 AM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

1. City, State?  Sacramento, CA
2. Handicap?  9
3. Current wedge set up? Titleist Vokey 50* 54* 60*
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have played with golfing friend who has set of RTX Zip Core. Hit a few side by side flop shots resulted in remarkable difference in groove technology...Want to have full set to test against my Vokey gamers which I have always been loyal to.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  Right Hand 60*RTX Full-Face Tour Rack.....54*RTX Full-Face Tour Rack.....50*RTX Full-Face Black Satin..

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? ABSOLUTELY....will write as comprehensive review as short or detailed as needed.

1. City, State? miami, fl
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? Edison 57deg cleveland 49 DW  cleveland 46 PW
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I've never used full-face grooves  and current cleveland wedges are a part of my iron set (graphite shaft 5-DW) 

5. What three wedges would you like to test? RTX Full-Face Black Satin 52, 60. RTX Full-Face Tour Rac 48/49
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  yes everything grom spin around the green to sand interaction on both short and long shots

1. City, State?  Lebanon, MO
2. Handicap?  8
3. Current wedge set up?  PXG gap wedge, Corey Paul 53° and 57° raw wedges.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  I have never owned Cleveland wedges and would love to give them a try.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50°, 54°, and 58° RTX Full-Face Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely!

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° with UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 Wood 14.5° with Ventus Velocore Blue-6R

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG 0311 Gen 3 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 57°

SC Phantom X 11.5  putter

How To Apply

1. Keswick, Va
2. Handicap?   0.2
3. Current wedge set up?  Titleist SM7 50, 54, 60

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  Have used Cleveland in the past, want to see if worth going back
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 50, 054, 60  RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

Goodyear AZ
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey 50, 54, 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Rocking SM6 and feel it is time for new wedges. Have a full winter of play at least 3 times a week starting just after overseed so have plenty of play time to compare zip core to my current gamers.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50,54, 50 Love the black color on a wedge so RTX full face black satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes to all. Retired with lots of available time.

1. City, State? Honolulu, HI
2. Handicap? 4.6
3. Current wedge set up? Titleist Japan Vokey 50 degree with 8 degrees of bounce, 56 degree with 10 degrees of bounce and 60 degree with 8 degrees of bounce.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have used Cleveland wedges in the past for about 20 years (half my golfing life). The appeal of a flop friendly wedges to help address the weakest/seldom executed part of my game is something I would look forward to.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Full Face Black Satin Wedge 50, 56 & 60 degree.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Edited by 808Grinder

1. City, State?   Middletown, Pa
2. Handicap?   9
3. Current wedge set up?   Vanilla Forged wedges. 50*, 55*, 60* all with KBS 610 shafts.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?   My wedges are a several years old now and a fresh batch would help my short game.  Also, Cleveland.  Hands down the best wedges in the game.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  50*, 54*, 60* RTX Full-Face Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?   Absolutely Yes!!  On course, short game area and range  sessions.

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

1. City, State? Chaska, MN
2. Handicap? 5
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey 52 Mizuno 56 Vokey 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  I have played a variety of wedges over many years and am interested in the advance of wedge technology.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? RTX Full-Face Tour Rack - 52/56/60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. Tacoma, Washington
2. 7.5
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM8, 50, 56, bent to 54, 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? My brother says they are the best plus I like the Full-Face
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50, 54, 58 Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes