2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Cleveland RTX Full-Face Wedges! 3 Testers Needed!

How To Apply

1. City, State?  Scottsdale AZ
2. Handicap? 11
3. Current wedge set up?  Cleveland RTX4 - 48*, 52* and 58* -- all mid bounce, raw finish tour rack.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  I have using open faces for shots around the green.  I used to use Callaway PM grind wedges - and love the full face groove design as I sometimes use the toe (on accident usually).
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack).  48*, 52* (mid bounce) and 56 full bounce (or maybe 58).  All tour rack finish. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes -- would love it.

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Fujikura Speeder Evo II 661 X (with 20g weight in butt)

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Taylormade MG4 56* and 60*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

I would love it if these could beat out my gamer PM Grind 19s, since those are no longer made! Plus I already have a bag full of Srixon irons and game a srixon ball, so come for the rest of the bag! 🙂

1. Chandler AZ - Weather won't be an issue for testing
2. 5
3. Srixon ZX7 Gap Wedge into Callaway PM Grind 19 54 and 58 degree
4. I am in love with my PM Grind 19 wedges but would love to find something else that will work for me since those are discontinued and I go through at least a set of wedges per season. 
5. 52* Black Satin, 56 and 60 tour rack with the C Grind. 

6. Heck yea, I will write a very detailed\honest review. I have a membership and play multiple times a week, plus access to a great short game area and also have a rapsodo launch monitor which can give data for my comparisons. 

Handicap .5

Current Bag:
Big Dogs: G410 for Fades, G425 for draws

FW: Ole Blue but stays on the porch most rounds

Hybrids: G425, Cobra  King Tec
Irons: Srixon ZX5/7
Wedges: PM Grind 54/58

Moneymaker: Ping Heppler Tyne 3

Rock: Srixon Z-Star Divide

1. City, State Roslyn, NY
2. Handicap 5.4
3. Current wedge set up Miura 48, 52,58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have never tried full face wedges and have always wanted to. I have always loved the Look in shape of zip core wedges
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50, 54, 58 RTX Full-Face Satin or Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!

1. City, State? Warner Robins, GA
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? 50, 54, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have struggled to save par/score with my wedges recently and would love to see if the C-grids would give me what I need plus trying a full face wedge for the first time.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50, 54, 58 in the RTX Full-Face Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Long Beach, CA
2. Handicap? 5.8
3. Current wedge set up? ZX7 51 56 &60 SM8 Raw
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have always been a fan of Cleveland wedges since the REG 588 days and am always excited about their new offerings. I have been a Srixon loyalist since the 745’s as well.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50,54,58 Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely and I am located close to Cleveland/Srixon in Huntington Beach 

[b]Titleist [color=#ff0000]917 D2 10.5 Matrix Rul 60X[/color][/b]
[b]Titleist [color=#ff0000]915F 15* Matrix RUL 70X[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Tour Edge [/color][color=#ff0000]CB Pro Tungsten 2 iron with Speeder Pro[/color][/b]
[b]Titleist [color=#ff0000]4-PW[/color] [color=#ff0000]716 AP2 AMT X100[/color][/b]
[b]Titleist [color=#ff0000]SM6 54 & 58 TI S400[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Scotty Cameron [/color][color=#ff0000]Futura 5MB[/color][/b]

1. City, State?

Arlington, MA

2. Handicap? ~3 

3. Current wedge set up?

51* Srixon ZX7, 56 mid RTX Zipcore satin, 60 mid RTX Zipcore satin

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?

I have always been a person that only played a single high-loft wedge, typically a 56*.  I never "needed" a 60* because I was very comfortable opening the face to get loft or close the face to hit a bump an run.  Although I have recently moved to include a 60* in my bag, I still love the idea of the versatility that the grind + full face may be able to provide.  If you can reduce one wedge, that is potentially a valuable way get another club at the top end of the bag.  But more realistically, I think it will just provide me more versatility all around, e.g., opening a sand wedge in the bunker to get more loft and more bounce with the full face, or getting an even more aggressive flop shot with a 60*

I am very much enjoying my current RTX setup, and I expect the full face versions will be even better.  I don't think they will kick the ZX7 AW out of the bag, but I could definitely see them in my bag at the higher lofts.  

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Fac e Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

I would love to test the 52 in Satin, and the 56 and 60 in the Tour Rack in mid bounce.  (I am assuming that the 52 is not available in Tour Rack based on the website, if it is, then Tour Rack for all).  If possible, it would be great to have them with the Modus Tour 130x shafts to match up with the Modus 120x in my irons, but the stock TT Spinner should be great as well for matching weights.  

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Definitely!  I also have a few indoor launch monitor facilities around me with either GCQuad or Trackman (with RCT balls) that I could use to get some in-depth data. 

================================

Callaway Paradym 10.5 w/ GD Tour-AD XC-7x or Speeder Evo III 661 TX

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5 w/ Speeder Evo IV 661 TX

Titleist TSi2 15* w/ Tour AD DI-7x or Speeder Evo I 757x

Callaway Paradym 3HL 16.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 125 70tx

Callaway Apex 19 4 Hybrid 23* w/ Diamana 'ahina 90x hybrid

Srixon ZX5 3i w/ Modus 105x

Srixon ZX5 4i-5i w/ KBS Tour V 120x

Srixon ZX7 4i-AW w/ KBS $-Taper 130x

Cleveland RTX-4 Zipcore 56* & 60* 

1. City, State? Redmond, WA
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current wedge set up? Mizuno T10 54, 60 
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I have never played Cleveland wedges, and also very curious about full face wedges.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) RTX Full-Face Satin in 50, 54, 58.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Across different social media, and in my company's internal group space (with 1700 golfers)

1. City, State? West Deptford, NJ
2. Handicap? 4
3. Current wedge set up? Mizuno T22 50.07S Denim Copper, 54.08D Satin Chrome, 58.08C Denim Copper
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Cleveland has a reputation for making some of the best wedges in the business, and the ZipCore wedges in particular stand out as very highly reviewed and recommended. The Full-Face ZipCore Wedges look very interesting to me, as someone who has never played full-face wedges, and I would be especially keen on seeing how they improve my short game.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  50 RTX Full-Face Black Satin / 54 RTX Full-Face Black Satin / 58 RTX Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Driver: Mizuno ST-Z 220 8.5° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5 / 60g

3w: Mizuno ST-Z 15° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 / 70g

5w: Mizuno ST-Z 18° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0 / 70g

4i-5i: Mizuno Pro 223 - Project X Rifle 6.5

6i-PW: Mizuno Pro 221 - Project X Rifle 6.5

50.07S: Mizuno T22 - Denim Copper - True Temper Dynamic Gold S400
54.10S: Mizuno T24 - Satin Chrome - True Temper Dynamic Gold S400
60.12V: Mizuno T24 - Denim Copper - True Temper Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1 T2 - 34"/69° -  Matte Black Shaft - Press No. II 3°

Ball: Vice Pro Plus

1. Alexandria, VA

2. HC 0.5

3. Titleist SM9. 52.08 F Grind, 56.10 S Grind, 60.08 M Grind

4. I’ve played Vokeys for the past decade or so, but I had Cleveland wedges in college that I loved. I keep hearing great things about them, and don’t want to limit myself to whatever Vokey comes out with.

5. 52,56,60. Full Face Black Satin

6. Absolutely. I’m a gear head that loves talking about all the clubs I own and have tested. Luckily I have WRX, because for the most part my playing group won’t indulge me as much I’d like.

1. City, State? San Jose, California
2. Handicap? 3
3. Current wedge set up? 52 and 56
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Would like to see if a new wedge would help generate more spin as well as trying a full face wedge for the first time.
5. What three wedges would you like to test?  52, 56, 60 in the RTX Full-Face Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes with awesome pictures and comparisons

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

1. City, State? Herrin, Illinois
2. Handicap? 6.5
3. Current wedge set up? 50, 56 (bent to 54), and 58 degree Cleveland wedges
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I've played Cleveland wedges for over 25 years.  I'm an "old school" guy but it's time to update my wedges and get the latest technology.  Would love to see if I could get used to looking at the full face grooves without throwing up.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)-  RTX Full-Face Satin in 52, 56, 60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES I would!

Edited by Bigarch

Cobra F9 Driver 10.5 UST ProForce V2 HL 5F4 46"

Tour Edge Exotic EXS 220 16.5* UST ProForce V2 HL 6F4 44"

Cobra Amp Cell 5-7 fairway (set to 20*) Fujikura Fuel 60g S 43"

Maltby TS3 4-P Elevate MPH 95 +1"

Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 50*, 54* & 58* Apollo Matchflex Wedge 36.25"

Cleveland Classic Collection #10 35"

1. City, State? Lakeland, FL
2. Handicap? 7
3. Current wedge set up? 50 / 56 / 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Been a while since i have had a cleveland wedge in the bag 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  Black satin 52, tour rack 56 / 60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State?  Minneapolis, MN
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up?  Vokey SM5 50, 56, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  To try something new.
5. What three wedges would you like to test?  Tour Satin 52, 56, 60

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes

1. City, State? Clarkston, MI
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current wedge set up? 50 ZX7, 54, 58, 62 SM9
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I enjoy trying out new products, and I’m intrigued by the full face high toe with zip grooves for flexibility around the green.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

54 and 62 RTX and 58 RTX Full-Face Tour Rack.  I don’t believe 54 and 62 are options in the full face? 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? San Francisco California
2. Handicap? 3.4

3. Current wedge set up? ZX7 PW, SM9 50, 8 bounce, SM9 54 14 bounce, SM9 58 14 Bounce
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges.  A full face wedge seems interesting and I want to try it. Wondering how much more spin I could get
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 50, 54, 58, RTX Full Face Black Satin would be sick, but i would like to try anything

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes Of Course!

Edited by JadenGolfWRX12

TSR3 TI Deeper Face 9* @ 10- Ventus TR Black 6X- 44.75 Hotmelted For Sound

Stealth 2+ 15* - Tour AD TP 7X- 42.75 - Hotmelted neutral/fade bias

Srizon ZX 18* 2i @19* Ventus Blue 8TX- 39

Srixon ZX7 5-9, ZX5 4i, X100 TI

Vokey SM10 46* @ 45, X100 TI

Vokey SM10 50* S400 TI

Vokey SM10 54* @ 55 S400 TI 

Vokey Copper Wedgeworks 60 A Grind S400 TI -want to try T grind, dm if you have a wedgeworks one. 

SC CIRCLE T T22 TERRYLIUM TNP- LA GOLF TPZ 135 -35'

Phils Actual Personal Chromesoft Triple tracks 😅

1. Orlando, FL
2. 12.1
3. Cobra King Tecflo 50, Taylormade Hi-Toe 2 54, 58
4. I love Cleveland wedges and played them growing up. Big fan of the full face wedges as well and would love to see how the Clevelands stack up to the Taylormade Hi Toe full face wedges I have. 
5. 50, 54, 58 Ful Face Tour Rack

6. I would love to do updates, photos and reviews. 

T Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape

Taylormade Stealth 2+ - MCA Kai'li Blue 60s

Callaway Epic Speed 3w & 5w - Project X HZRDUS Smoke im10 70s 

Taylormade '21 P790 4-gw - MCA MMT 105s

Taylormade Hi Toe 2 Raw 54, 58 - Aldila NV Black 105s

Wilson Staff Infitinte Buckingham

Srixon Z Star 🔷

How To Apply

1. City, State?

Hartselle, AL

2. Handicap?

3. Current wedge set up?

MD4 - 52-10S, 56-10S, 60-08X or

SM7 - 50-08F, 54-10S, 58-08M

Cleveland wedges got lost in the pack with me for a while. They’ve really come on strong with the RTX line. I’ve demo’d them several times and contemplated putting them in the bag. The additional grind and sole options are a nice touch that isn’t usually available to average consumers and they seem like they’re getting back to their little things that made them the best wedge available at one time. 

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

RTX-Full Face Tour Rack - 50(52-2*),54(56-2*),58(60-2*)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Sure! 

1. City, State?  Boise ID
2. Handicap? 1.0
3. Current wedge set up?  50* Zip Core 54/58 Glide Eye 3.0
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? The clutch grind has my attention as I like the heel relief on my Eye wedges
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Too bad tour rack don't come in lefty so tour satin in 54-58-64 please 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?absolutely 

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Attas-T2 9x

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

1. City, State?

Buffalo NY
2. Handicap?

3. Current wedge set up?

engage 50,56,60

in the market for new wedges
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

52 black satin,56,60 Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 
yes!

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

1. City, State? Olathe, Kansas
2. Handicap? 2.3
3. Current wedge set up? 50, 56, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? 20 years ago, all I played were Cleveland wedges. I swore by them. Didn’t want to play anything else. Then peer pressure made me switch to Vokey. I’d love to see what Cleveland has evolved to since I’ve been away and am hoping to find that trust I had in those old 588’s so long ago. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50, 56, 60 in the Tour Rack (Again going back to my old rusty 588 nostalgia where times were good and chip ins were often) 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State: Sycamore, IL
2. Handicap: 20
3. Current wedge set up: 52 / 56 / 60 Kirkland wedges
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges: The full face grooves are interesting; striking off the toe and still being about to have great spin is appealing
5. What three wedges would you like to test: 52 / 56 / 60 RTX Full-Face Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates: Absolutely

1. City, State? Naples, FL
2. Handicap? 9.0
3. Current wedge set up? RTX3 54/58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I really like the look of the full face but haven’t tried them yet. They seem more versatile. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Full bounce, 50/54/58 Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Certainly 

1. City, State? Dallas, TX
2. Handicap? +2
3. Current wedge set up? Edel DGR Grind 52/56/60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? My current Edel Wedges are full face and I love being able to hit soft chips off the toe.  Also been in the market for a few months for new ones and haven't decided on what I want. My best friend has Cleveland RTX Zipcore RAW and he spins them 3X more than I do with mine.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) I would like to do 52/56/60 in Full-Face Satin (LEFT-HANDED)

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? For Sure!

Edited by Maxharmon98

1. Marlette, MI

2. 22.5

3. 52 degree cbx zipcore, 56 degree tm hitoe, 60 degree sm8

4. Every review I’ve read it about the new wedges talk about how spinny they are and I just don’t see that with my 52 or 60.

5. I’d like to try 50, 54, 58 all in satin 1 flat would be sweet. 

6. Yes if I ever get the opportunity!

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA
2. Handicap? 10
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM7 52, 56 & 60 Callway PM Grind
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? My first wedges ever with Cleveland BeCu and I want to see how the tech has changed and whether it's time to convert back
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 52, 56 in the RTX Full-Face Black Satin & 60 in the Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, yes & yes

1. Albuquerque, NM
2. 1.2
3. RTX Zipcore Satin 50*, 55* (56* bent 1* strong), 60*
4. Latest and greatest Cleveland wedges are always a treat. Played CG since the OG 588's.
5. 52* Satin, 56* and 60* Tour Rack

6. Have before for other clubs/balls and would be more than happy to again. 

D - MyStealth+ 9* - Ventus Black 5X 

3w - Sim 14* - Diamana A'hina 60X

5w - M3 19* - Diamana B70X

4h - M1 21* - Kuro Kage Black 80X

5i-PW - P770-20 - DG 105VSS X100

50/55/60 - RTX Zipcore - DG Spinner

P - 2-ball Protype Black

1. Pylesville, Maryland
2. Handicap 8.1
3. Current wedge set up? Cleveland RTX 3 CB 54 and 58 (both mid grind)
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Hoping to upgrade from the RTX 3 CB
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 58 degree RTX Full-Face Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Aubrey TX
2. Handicap? 4.4
3. Current wedge set up? RTX ZipZore 50/58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? See how a full face preforms, looking to hit those toe side zippers like Couples
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50/58 Satin and 60 Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100%, hope for the opportunity.  

Titleist TSi3 (8°)

Mizuno ST-Z 230 (16.8°)

Ping iBlade (3i/19°)

Ping i59 (4i-Pw)

Ping Glide 4.0 Raw (52S/56S/58T)

Odyssey Marxman XG (44")

Mizuno RB Max (Yellow)

1. City, State? SAN DIEGO, CA
2. Handicap? 20
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey Spin Milled 52*, Vokey Oil Can 58* most of the time. Play a PM Grind 19 @ 54* in a minimalist bag approx 20% of the time
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Always wanted to try the Clevelands. Like the shape at address and hear they have some of the best spin.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? 52, 54, 58 in RTX Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

TM 300 Mini 

Adams Idea Pro Gold Tour Proto 20*

Callaway X-Forged UT @24*

Miura CB-501's; 6-PW

Vokey Spin Milled @51*

Cleveland 588 Rotex @56*

Ping PLD Prime Tyne 4 or Odyssey WH XG #9

All tucked in a Jones Utility with a single strap