2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Cleveland RTX Full-Face Wedges! 3 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Spanish Fork, UT
2. Handicap? 9
3. Current wedge set up? 55* Corey Paul Forged.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I play a half set of clubs and use one wedge. I would love to try the wedge out because I use it for all sorts of shots and am looking for a more versatile wedge.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) I would only need the 56* RTX Full-Face Tour Rack.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course.

1. City, State?

St. Louis, MO

2. Handicap?

3. Current wedge set up?

PW (48°) - Set wedge, 690mb

GW - 52°, Mack Daddy 2

SW - 56°, Mack Daddy 2

LW - 60°, Mack Daddy 2

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?

Well, a few reasons. I like the idea of the full face higher toe wedge because it seems like it would have a high cg, helping launch the ball lower, which I love on wedges. Also, I love manipulating the face around the green, and getting more spin when doing this from toe strikes is a win. 

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

52°, 56°, 60°, mid bounce, full face satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes

1. City, State? Morrison Colorado 
2. Handicap?+2
3. Current wedge set up? Mizuno t22
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  Interested in how the full face effects open faced shots often caught out of the toe as well as shots not caught dead center if it’ll help increase stopping power 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 

50/54/58 black satin -mid bounce 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely!! 

Edited by Phabs

Cobra Aerojet 9* - LAGP A Series X Mid 

Cobra LTDX 3W - Tensei 1K 75 TX 

New Level 18* KBS Tour Prototype 105X / Cobra LTDX 5w - Tensei Black 85 TX

Artisan HM's / Custom Nike VR Pro Blades - 6.5 Project X Blackouts

Mizuno T22 Copper 50/54 - Project X Blackout 7.0 Spinners

Vokey 58 T Grind - Project X 6.5 Blackout

Artisan 0521 w/ LAGP 135  / Compass G.O.A.T  w/ LAGP135 / LegacyGoods Widebody w/ KBS One Step / Byron DH89 w/ LAGP135 / Cameron Studio 1.5 w/ UST All in

Bridgestone Tour BXS 

1. City, State?

York, PA
2. Handicap?

+2
3. Current wedge set up?

50 ZX7 & 56/60 Wilson High Toe 

Having tried Wilson’s full face and Taylormade’s version I really am looking to try Cleveland’s and compare the 3 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

Tour Rack 50/54/60

Absolutely!

1. City, State? St. Petersburg, FL
2. Handicap? 10
3. Current wedge set up? T22 50/54/58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Interested in giving a full face wedge a go. It seems beneficial especially for flop shots and bunker play. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50/54/60 full face black

6. Are you willing to do an in-depthwritten review, with high quality photos, and future updates?you bet

Iron History: Macgregor blades -> Tour Model 3 -> 20 year hiatus -> Callaway Rogue (ugh) -> PtxPro -> P790 -> MP4 -> MP32 -> 623CB -> ZX5 mkII -> Cobra Tours

Dr: Titleist TSR3

3W: Ping G430 SFT

7W: Callaway Paradym

4H: Cobra King Tec

5-GW: Titleist T100

W: Edison 2.0

P: Odessey Versa 7

1. Bloomington, IL

2. 9 hcp

3. Srixon Z785 51° AW, Zipcore Mid 56 & 60

4. I own a full face 64, but only brave enough to try it in my basement. I can tell they are versatile wedges, just want to test on course with my usual lofts. C grind looks like a winner for me.

5. Full Face Satin 52° (Bent to 51°), 56°, and 60°
6. Yes, thanks!

Spring 2024

Callaway Mavrik Max 1W 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 60

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W 15° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx LS 5W 17.5° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx 4Hy 21° HZRDUS Smoke 80

Srixon ZU85 4U 23° / Z585 6i-7i / Z785 8i-AW

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56° 60°
SeeMore Mini Giant DF / Piretti Teramo / MannKrafted MA99 Proto

https://www.golfwrx.com/660122/witb-golfwrx-members-edition-jbrunk/

1. City, State? Greenville, SC 

2. Handicap? mini tour professional

3. Current wedge set up? 50 Mid/ 54 Full/ 59 Mid Zipcore 

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? My miss is slightly toe side and up the face plus I need new wedges for next year. Have Monday Q’s lined up and a good amount of mini tour events

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  50-54-60 tour rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes for sure!

1. City, State? Huntsville, AL
2. Handicap? 3
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM7/8 50, 54, 60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? last few weeks been testing demo wedges as I need replacements. The ZipCore line is at the top of my list to test/purchase. This would be an awesome opportunity to improve my scoring.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 52,56 in satin and 60 in the tour rack would be great

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

"We have learned that we must
live as men, not as ostriches, nor
as dogs in the manger." FDR

1. City, State? Nashville, TN 

2. Handicap? 5.5

3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM8 50 (8), 54 (10 S Grind), 58 (10 S Grind)

4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I like to open up the face on shots around the green and tend to catch them on the toe. I’d like to see if full face grooves will increase consistency on those shots.

5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)  50-54-60 Tour Rack preferred or Black Satin

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, withhigh quality photos, and future updates? Yes for sure!

1. City, State? - Doylestown Pa
2. Handicap? - 12
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM4 50, 54, 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? - I have the only played Vokeys and would be super interested in trying the Cleveland’s especially full face grooves. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) - 50, 54/55, 60 in RTX Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 10000% yes!

1. City, State?

- Eugene, OR
2. Handicap?

3. Current wedge set up?

- 52 (SM8) , 58 (SM8), 62 (TM Hi-Toe)
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?

- I’ve been searching for a new wedge setup/brand. The full face ulti-zip grooves seem like a good fit 

- 52° tour satin, 56° 60° tour rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

- absolutely, I have written reviews on the forum before 

Taylormade Stealth +  9° Driver (turned down to 7°), Fujikura Ventus Black TR Velocore 7x 

Titleist Tsi3  15° 3 Wood, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75 tx flex tipped 1 inch 

Taylormade P770 UDI  2 Iron, Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 10tx 

Taylormade P7MC 3-PW, TT Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 52° 58°, TT Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Scotty Cameron x12  35 inch

Titleist ProV1 Left Dash #38

1. City, State?

Leverett, MA

2. Handicap?

3. Current wedge set up?

Pw + Gw Cobra King Forged MB, Titleist Spin Milled 254/10 + 258/8

I'm looking to update my 30-yo wedge set, and Zipcores are at the top of my list

50/10, 54/10, 58/10 (RTX FF TR)

DEFINITELY (I rite good plus I picksure good)

Edited by rbpwrx

Taylormade R7 Quad TP 8.5* w/ Aldila Rogue SIlver 125msi 70TX

Titleist 915Fd 13.5* w/ ACCRA FX 470 M5+

Titleist TS2 17* hybrid w/ Aldila VS Proto 'ByYou' 95X

Titleist U500 20° w/ MMT 125 TX (HSx1)

Cobra King Forged MB 4i-Pw w/ KBS C-Taper 130X

Cleveland RTX4 Raw 52/58 mid w/ Rifle Spinner 7.0
Bell 2Way Blade w/ Rifle 7.0 HSx5 + Flatcat Tak Svelte

1. SLC, UT

2. 10

3. CBX2 50*, fourteen RM-22 56 bent to 55*, original PM Grind 60*

4. After using the PM grind I'm a huge fan of full face grooves. Haven't played a RTX type Cleveland for a while and would be stoked to try these

5. RTX Full-Face Satin 54 and 60, etc full face tour rack 64

6. Yes, as an engineer by trade I could provide a unique and detailed review 

1. City, State?

New Orleans
2. Handicap?

3. Current wedge set up?

zipcore 62, zipcore 54, rtx2 54

always wanted to try a full face, but never pulled the trigger due to different look.
5. What three wedges would you like to test?

62, 54, 52

(Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack)

black satin 

would love writing a review, as I’ve been a loyal Cleveland wedge player for 15 years!

How To Apply

1. City, State?  Phoenix AZ
2. Handicap? 4
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey 56 Nike 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Looking at wedges now and the full face look trend might be decent
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Tour Rack 52 56 58

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Baltimore, MD
2. Handicap? 9.6
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM9 54/58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Looking for an alternative to my vokeys and have a playing partner that loves and recommends his RTX wedges. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Full face tour rack 50/54/58

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

1. City, State? Loxahatchee FL
2. Handicap? 8
3. Current wedge set up? 50/54/60 SM8
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I love my ZX7’s. I’ve been using vokeys for 10+ years so maybe it’s time for a chance 

50, 56, 60 RTX Full-Face Black Satin.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Rogue ST 3D 10.5 GD AD DI 6s

Paradym 3D 15* Kali white  70s

U65 20* 

4-P ZX7 Modus 120s

50.08F/54.14F/60.10S Sm6 KBS $-taper

Phantom X12.5

PROV1 

1. City, State? Willoughby,Oh
2. Handicap? 13
3. Current wedge set up? 50/54/58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Wedges are my weakness, ilove trying them.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 48/54/60  FF Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Titleist Tsr2 9*

TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5*

PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 16*

PXG 0317X Gen 4 20.5*

Ping i210 5-P (26*-45*)

Ping iE1 50*

Ping Glide 3.0 54*/58*

Ping Fetch

1.City, State? Macon, GA
2. Handicap? 16
3. Current wedge set up? Set GW, Taylormade MG3 56
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I loved my set of RTX 2.0 wedges (54,58). Wore through the chrome on them. I like the idea of the full face to be able to hit open face shots easier. 
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50,54,60 Tour Rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes! 

1. Easton, PA
2. 10.9
3. TM M4 AW, PW, 60
4. As my game has been improving I want to start looking at clubs that I can be more intentional with around the green. With the higher toe and zip grooves, it will help me add more spin to my shorter and mid range wedge shots
5. Full-Face Black Satin

6. Yes!

1. City, State? Towson MD
2. Handicap? 6
3. Current wedge set up? Set 50 Mizuno JPX and Vokey SM8 54 and 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? To compare with the set 50 degree wedge and settle the question whether Titleist or Cleveland makes the best new wedges.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (RTX Full-Face Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 degree

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. New York, NY
2. 5.5
3. 58 - Cleveland RTX zipcore low bounce, 54 - Vokey SM9 S Grind, 50 - Vokey SM9 F grind
4. Love my current Cleveland wedge and am exploring going Cleveland across all 3 wedges
5. 58, 54, 50 RTX Full-Face Tour Rack

6. Yes

Titleist TSR3 Driver w/ Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSR2 3W w/ Ventus TR Red 7X

Titleist TSR2 7 Wood w/ Ventus Blue 8X

Titleist T200 4U w/ Ventus HB Black 9TX

Titleist T100 w/ Project X Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 50,54

Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 58 low

Scotty Cameron Phantom X7

1. Colorado Springs, CO

2. 13 (slowly dropping as I just picked the game back up after a nine year hiatus).

3. Mizuno T20 50/8*, Bettinardi H2 303 SS 54/10*, Bettinardi HLX 3.0 58/8*

4. The Mizuno and Bettinardi H2 are nearing replacement.  The RTX typically rates very well and since I'm in the market anyway, let's see what they are all about.

5. I would like to get as close to my current loft progression as possible so 52* (full), 56* (full/sand/green side), 60* (full/greenside). 

As much as I like the look of black satin, if I'm paying, I always go with satin.  Should probably stick with that philosophy here.

6. Absolutely.  I'd love to perhaps help influence other golfers as well as maybe have my voice heard for future product enhancements (should I find anything needing enhancing).

1. City, State? Hesston, KS
2. Handicap? 12
3. Current wedge set up? Cleveland RTX4 wedges (50-mid (satin), 54-mid (satin), 58-low (raw))
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? I'd like to try a full-face wedge with deeper grooves to replace my worn grooves on the RTX4s, which I love.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50-mid, 54-mid, 58-low in RTX Full-Face Satin, please.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, of course.

1. City, State? Columbia, SC
2. Handicap? 3
3. Current wedge set up? Vokey SM8 52, 56,60
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Like the look and have gamed Clevelands in the past.  Very interested in seeing how these compare
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) Left-handed RTX Full Face Black Satin, 52, 56,60 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. Portland, Oregon
2. 7
3. 48 (Titleist AP3) 52 (CBX) 58 (CBX Full-Face)
4. Game has been improving and want to try something other than GI wedges
5. Black Satin. 52, 56, 60. 1* upright on all. 36" length on all. TT TI X100 shafts. Midsize grips. 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

1. City, State?  Cincinnati, Ohio
2. Handicap? 9
3. Current wedge set up? Volkey SM8 52, 58
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges?  Control, Feel.. It looks great, but does it perform.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? RTX Full-Face Black Satin 52, 58, 64

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? For Sure

1. City, State? Pittsford, NY
2. Handicap? About 20
3. Current wedge set up? 52/10 RTX zipcode and old Mizuno 56 deg.
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Just got the used zipcode and love and am shopping now to replace the 56.
5. What three wedges would you like to test? (Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) full- face satin in 48, 52 and 56 deg lofts.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State? Bandon, Oregon
2. Handicap? 1
3. Current wedge set up? 50, 55, 60 cobra snakebite full face versatile grind
4. Why do you want to review the Cleveland RTX Full-Face ZipCore Wedges? Lots of tight lies around bandon. Looking for spin control on short shots around the green
5. What three wedges would you like to test?(Loft and RTX Full-Face Black Satin, RTX Full-Face Satin, or RTX Full-Face Tour Rack) 50 56 bent to 55 and 60 rtx full face tour rack

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

1. Seaside, CA
2. 4 Handicap
3. Current wedges are RTX4 raw 54 mid and 60 low
4. I would like to review the RTX full face wedges because I want to compare to the RTX4 and Mizuno T20 that I have recently been gaming. I have always liked Cleveland wedges, but I also feel that they wear quicker and lose spin quicker than other wedges. I would like to see if these are any different. I would be willing to game them for a full season or more in order to compare and give regular write ups on the wedges. 
5. I would love to test a 54 mid and 60 low RTX full face wedges with S400 shafts +1/2". Since it's a 3 wedge test (and I know this doesn't fit the criteria) I'd also love a 48 degree RTX wedge in regular or full face, if such a thing exists. I would prefer tour Rack for the finish for all wedges. 

6. I am 1000% willing to do full testing, on course review, and future reviews throughout the season with photos and updates.