Jump to content
2024 Masters Discussion & Photos ×

Scotland last week of June 2024… advice needed


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, sheppick.dan said:

That’s awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got a time at kingsbarns. 

 

We were super impressed and in fact we got a better tee time at Kingsbarn than we originally booked.

 

I think that it is in the best interest of the other courses to co operate with the "big dog" there which is the Old Course.

 

I'm sure we are not the only ones who would drop a booked round at the other courses to play the Old Course and those courses certainly know that.  They probably also know that many go to St. Andrews just hoping they could get onto the Old Course and book to play all the other courses around there.

 

This way I am a very a happy customer and will give glowing reports to everyone about Kingsbarn.

 

Actually when we had to rebook our 2020 Scotland trip due to COVID the only course that did not allow us to rebook the tee time was Carnoustie who simply forfeited 100% of the prepaid tee fees.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golfnuck said:

 

We were super impressed and in fact we got a better tee time at Kingsbarn than we originally booked.

 

I think that it is in the best interest of the other courses to co operate with the "big dog" there which is the Old Course.

 

I'm sure we are not the only ones who would drop a booked round at the other courses to play the Old Course and those courses certainly know that.  They probably also know that many go to St. Andrews just hoping they could get onto the Old Course and book to play all the other courses around there.

 

This way I am a very a happy customer and will give glowing reports to everyone about Kingsbarn.

 

Actually when we had to rebook our 2020 Scotland trip due to COVID the only course that did not allow us to rebook the tee time was Carnoustie who simply forfeited 100% of the prepaid tee fees.

Carnoustie is about the only course that isnt as flexible or helpful with tee times.  

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sheppick.dan said:

They seemed like the hardest ones to deal with so far!

Yeah, that’s my experience every time I have been there. Not unpleasant, but not near as nice as other courses. Almost like they are doing you a favor by letting you pay £300 to play their course.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When we needed to rebook with Covid they were the most difficult.   All others including Muirfield who I think gets a bad rap about being not welcoming were much easier.    In all the times I have dealt with Muirfield and all others it was very easy except for Carnoustie.   

Ping G430 10.5* - Ventus Blue 6S
Ping G410  17.5* and 20.5* Tour stiff

Ping G425 5 Hybrid 
Ping I230 6-pw - Project X IO 6.0
Ping Glide 4.0 50/54/58 Project X IO 6.0
Ping Redwood Anser - Starshot Finish

Titleist Pro V1X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, buckI said:

When we needed to rebook with Covid they were the most difficult.   All others including Muirfield who I think gets a bad rap about being not welcoming were much easier.    In all the times I have dealt with Muirfield and all others it was very easy except for Carnoustie.   

Muirfield wasn’t very friendly when I asked about a tee time for a single!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While Carnoustie may be difficult to deal with I really enjoyed my round there.  Just a word of warning for those that need to warm up on a driving range, they do not have one (at least when I was there Sept 2022).  You go into a hitting simulator booth inside the golf shop.  Get there a bit earlier because it got very busy when I was there and I was only able to get a few swings in before my tee time.

Edited by Golfnuck
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, sheppick.dan said:

Muirfield wasn’t very friendly when I asked about a tee time for a single!

Interesting, I’ve always worked with Anne there and she’s been very nice.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, hammergolf said:

Interesting, I’ve always worked with Anne there and she’s been very nice.

Same here whether calling them or via email.  Matter of fact but very nice.

Ping G430 10.5* - Ventus Blue 6S
Ping G410  17.5* and 20.5* Tour stiff

Ping G425 5 Hybrid 
Ping I230 6-pw - Project X IO 6.0
Ping Glide 4.0 50/54/58 Project X IO 6.0
Ping Redwood Anser - Starshot Finish

Titleist Pro V1X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2023 at 8:16 PM, hammergolf said:

Yeah, that’s my experience every time I have been there. Not unpleasant, but not near as nice as other courses. Almost like they are doing you a favor by letting you pay £300 to play their course.

Yeah, they are definitely the least flexible.  We had to reschedule our trips several times due to the COVID travel restrictions. Carnoustie did not have any refund policy but allowed to be rebooked at a later date.  Unfortunately, they were unable to get us a tee time booked for when we were finally able to make our trip.  And it was many many months in advance.  Wasn't great that they just hang onto your money for several years and don't allow any refunds.  

  • Like 2

PING 430 Max 10.5 
PING G430 Max 18.5 
PING G430 Max 20.5 
PING i230 4-W DGS300 120
PING Glide 4.0, 50SS / 54SS / 58SS
Axis 1 Joey

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, sTmGolfer said:

Yeah, they are definitely the least flexible.  We had to reschedule our trips several times due to the COVID travel restrictions. Carnoustie did not have any refund policy but allowed to be rebooked at a later date.  Unfortunately, they were unable to get us a tee time booked for when we were finally able to make our trip.  And it was many many months in advance.  Wasn't great that they just hang onto your money for several years and don't allow any refunds.  

Definitely no class to keep peoples money and take advantage of the covid situation. I’ll never give that place another dime of business. 

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, NDSwim said:

Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone done the Prestwick Experience?  Golf and lunch in the members Clubhouse.  I didn’t get drawn for Muirfield so have two extra days at the front end of the trip and thinking Prestwick and Turnberry.

Prestwick is a fun experience for sure. Lots of history in the clubhouse, but not sure it’s worth the premium to have lunch there. Turnberry is also great, especially since the remodel.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hammergolf said:

Prestwick is a fun experience for sure. Lots of history in the clubhouse, but not sure it’s worth the premium to have lunch there. Turnberry is also great, especially since the remodel.

Is turnberry worth the money? The price tag seems awful high compared to others. Would you recommend caddy for turnberry?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sheppick.dan said:

Is turnberry worth the money? The price tag seems awful high compared to others. Would you recommend caddy for turnberry?

 

Turnberry is gorgeous and is it worth the price; for a one off yes to me. I was staying in the hotel so got a discount. My day was perfect with weather and it was my wedding morning. 

 

I was planning on heading back but the increase in price has put me off.  I now they are struggling for money for both the hotel and course. 

  • Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sheppick.dan said:

Is turnberry worth the money? The price tag seems awful high compared to others. Would you recommend caddy for turnberry?

I didn’t notice the large price increase. It’s a great course, but hard to justify £495. Just for reference, I played his Doonbeg course in Ireland that was really good for €95. There are other great options in Ayrshire as well. If you do decide on Turnberry, a yardage book will be fine. Not many blind shots or quirky holes so no need for a caddy.

  • Like 1

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2023 at 8:17 PM, hammergolf said:

Prestwick is a fun experience for sure. Lots of history in the clubhouse, but not sure it’s worth the premium to have lunch there. Turnberry is also great, especially since the remodel.

Thank you.

 

depending on the day might just have to do the lunch.  The price for Turnberry is definitely a bit hard to swallow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, hammergolf said:

I didn’t notice the large price increase. It’s a great course, but hard to justify £495. Just for reference, I played his Doonbeg course in Ireland that was really good for €95. There are other great options in Ayrshire as well. If you do decide on Turnberry, a yardage book will be fine. Not many blind shots or quirky holes so no need for a caddy.

Will the USGA handicap app work as proof of handicap?

 

added a second to the trip. Any secret advice to get on the old course?

 

I was able to add my dad to all the reservations except carnoustie. They are allowing him to walk the course with me though!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sheppick.dan said:

Will the USGA handicap app work as proof of handicap?

 

added a second to the trip. Any secret advice to get on the old course?

 

I was able to add my dad to all the reservations except carnoustie. They are allowing him to walk the course with me though!

Really good to hear you were able to add your dad. Who knows, maybe the day you play Carnoustie they will have a no show or cancellation and he can play.


Yes, the usga app will work, but the only golf course that has ever asked for my hdcp was TOC.

 

There’s no secret to getting on TOC. You have three options: The first is using an authorized provider. This will be expensive, (probably around $2,000 each) but it’s the only way to get a guaranteed time. The second option is the 48hr ballot, which you can apply on the app 2 days before your day of play. TOC reserves a set amount of times every day for this, with Thursday being the day that usually has the most ballot times available. It’s very easy to apply on the app, and most courses in the area are good about rescheduling tee times to another day if you are selected. The third way is the walk up que. Essentially you just go to the starter shed and wait outside all night until the starter shows up to let you know if there are spots available. It’s first come first served, so you need to get there early and camp outside for the night. 

‘If you have any other questions let me know.

  • Like 1

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

47 minutes ago, hammergolf said:

There’s no secret to getting on TOC. You have three options: The first is using an authorized provider. This will be expensive, (probably around $2,000 each) but it’s the only way to get a guaranteed time. The second option is the 48hr ballot, which you can apply on the app 2 days before your day of play. TOC reserves a set amount of times every day for this, with Thursday being the day that usually has the most ballot times available. It’s very easy to apply on the app, and most courses in the area are good about rescheduling tee times to another day if you are selected. The third way is the walk up que. Essentially you just go to the starter shed and wait outside all night until the starter shows up to let you know if there are spots available. It’s first come first served, so you need to get there early and camp outside for the night. 

 
4. Direct Application to the St. Andrew’s Links Trust under the annual Advance Reservation program (minimum 2 players, must also commit to a sound round at one of the other St. Andrews courses).  But OP missed that window, with the initial reservations handed out in September 2023 for his trip in June 2024. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EricWGolf said:

 

 
4. Direct Application to the St. Andrew’s Links Trust under the annual Advance Reservation program (minimum 2 players, must also commit to a sound round at one of the other St. Andrews courses).  But OP missed that window, with the initial reservations handed out in September 2023 for his trip in June 2024. 

Yeah that’s why I didn’t include that. 

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hammergolf said:

Really good to hear you were able to add your dad. Who knows, maybe the day you play Carnoustie they will have a no show or cancellation and he can play.


Yes, the usga app will work, but the only golf course that has ever asked for my hdcp was TOC.

 

There’s no secret to getting on TOC. You have three options: The first is using an authorized provider. This will be expensive, (probably around $2,000 each) but it’s the only way to get a guaranteed time. The second option is the 48hr ballot, which you can apply on the app 2 days before your day of play. TOC reserves a set amount of times every day for this, with Thursday being the day that usually has the most ballot times available. It’s very easy to apply on the app, and most courses in the area are good about rescheduling tee times to another day if you are selected. The third way is the walk up que. Essentially you just go to the starter shed and wait outside all night until the starter shows up to let you know if there are spots available. It’s first come first served, so you need to get there early and camp outside for the night. 

‘If you have any other questions let me know.


thanks hammer! You said app? I will look for that and download. I’ll put in Saturday am on way to airport from Paris and Sunday prior to prestwick. If not Sunday night we camp out. 
 

you think we will have a fairly easy time getting on another of their courses if we don’t get on or do I book times and they let you cancel if you get in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sheppick.dan said:


thanks hammer! You said app? I will look for that and download. I’ll put in Saturday am on way to airport from Paris and Sunday prior to prestwick. If not Sunday night we camp out. 
 

you think we will have a fairly easy time getting on another of their courses if we don’t get on or do I book times and they let you cancel if you get in?

Yes, the staff at St. Andrews are fantastic and very helpful. When you arrive in St. Andrews, just go to the starter hut and they can let you know what times are available on all the other courses. Keep in mind that TOC is closed on Sundays, but the other courses are open. Just search for the St. Andrews Links app. Really easy to use and lots of info.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, hammergolf said:

Yes, the staff at St. Andrews are fantastic and very helpful. When you arrive in St. Andrews, just go to the starter hut and they can let you know what times are available on all the other courses. Keep in mind that TOC is closed on Sundays, but the other courses are open. Just search for the St. Andrews Links app. Really easy to use and lots of info.

Thank you! I appreciate all of your help so far!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2024 at 9:33 AM, hammergolf said:

Yes, the staff at St. Andrews are fantastic and very helpful. When you arrive in St. Andrews, just go to the starter hut and they can let you know what times are available on all the other courses. Keep in mind that TOC is closed on Sundays, but the other courses are open. Just search for the St. Andrews Links app. Really easy to use and lots of info.

Any courses in the stirling area that anyone would recommend?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, sheppick.dan said:

Any courses in the stirling area that anyone would recommend?

Gleneagles is 30 mins from Stirling and has 3 outstanding courses. The Kings is my personal favorite but The Queens and Centenary course are very good too.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, hammergolf said:

Gleneagles is 30 mins from Stirling and has 3 outstanding courses. The Kings is my personal favorite but The Queens and Centenary course are very good too.


we are playing kings!

 

we will be driving to Loch Lomond for Saturday night. Need to find a course between there and gleneagles!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/30/2023 at 5:59 PM, buckI said:

Same here whether calling them or via email.  Matter of fact but very nice.

Matter of fact indeed! I wrote Carnoustie looking to get on the waitlist for a time, provided them my preferred date and the response was, ‘sir, I can assure you there is no waitlist availability on that date, as we will be hosting the Senior Open’. My fault for not checking the calendar. I considered writing back ‘well, assuming I don’t qualify for that…’ but left that part out. They were helpful with follow up questions and I did end up getting on the waitlist for a couple days later. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 Masters - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Huge shoutout to our member Stinger2irons for taking and posting photos from Augusta
       
       
      Tuesday
       
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 1
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 2
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 3
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 4
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 5
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 6
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 7
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 8
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 9
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 10
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 12 replies
    • Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
    • 2024 Valero Texas Open - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Monday #1
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Ben Taylor - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joe Sullivan - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Wilson Furr - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Willman - SoTex PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Jimmy Stanger - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rickie Fowler - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Harrison Endycott - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Vince Whaley - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Kevin Chappell - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Christian Bezuidenhout - WITB (mini) - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Scott Gutschewski - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Michael S. Kim WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Taylor with new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Swag cover - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Greyson Sigg's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Davis Riley's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Josh Teater's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hzrdus T1100 is back - - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Mark Hubbard testing ported Titleist irons – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Tyson Alexander testing new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hideki Matsuyama's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Cobra putters - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joel Dahmen WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Axis 1 broomstick putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy's Trackman numbers w/ driver on the range – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Discussion and links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Thorbjorn Olesen - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ben Silverman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jesse Droemer - SoTX PGA Section POY - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      David Lipsky - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Martin Trainer - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Zac Blair - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jacob Bridgeman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Trace Crowe - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Daniel Berger - WITB(very mini) - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Callum McNeill - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Rhein Gibson - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Patrick Fishburn - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Peter Malnati - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Raul Pereda - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Gary Woodland WITB (New driver, iron shafts) – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Padraig Harrington WITB – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Tom Hoge's custom Cameron - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Piretti putters - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ping putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Kevin Dougherty's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Bettinardi putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Erik Barnes testing an all-black Axis1 putter – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Tony Finau's new driver shaft – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
       
      • 13 replies
    • 2024 Valspar Championship WITB Photos (Thanks to bvmagic)- Discussion & Links to Photos
      This weeks WITB Pics are from member bvmagic (Brian). Brian's first event for WRX was in 2008 at Bayhill while in college. Thanks so much bv.
       
      Please put your comments or question on this thread. Links to all the threads are below...
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 31 replies

×
×
  • Create New...