Arizona WRX'ER Roll Call

Also within the past 12 months, shanked the ball once on the course (witnessed by One Putt).

I am going to reserve the right to not comment on that one, as I have hit wayyyy more bad shots infront of Ckguy :russian_roulette: . My personal favorite is still the one at Arrowhead in the day you could do no wrong and the day I could do no right.

[twitter]oneputtblunder[/twitter]
10.5 Aeroburner TP Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8
14.5 X2 Hot 3 Deep Tour Green
18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
Byron Morgan DH89 Rincon Neck deep mill or Circa 62 No 2
Vokey 52/56/60 SM5/TVDK/TVDVgrind DG S300
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would post this in here since most of us have been following the thread.

Ckguy914 and myself are looking to play Sunday morning around 830 at the Legacy, would like to fill out the 4 some if anyone wants to join, I am going to book later tonight since it was the last am spot available that wont interfere with the Superbowl. If your interested let me know. 64$ for the round

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/175527-one-putts-road-to-redemption-bag-04262014/"]WITB Link[/url]

Can I ask how old everyone is?

No you can't. :lol:

It doesnt REALLY matter does it?.....unless your 16 and don't wanna play with "grandpa's"

Im 41, 3.2 HDCP, career low 64, lowest in past 12 months 66 (Wildfire FALDO), highest in past 12 months 85 (ASU Karsten-my first GCAT event with some "nerves" freeflowing)

Married (about five rungs up the ladder more than I deserve) no kids, two Golden retrievers, own my own house, have two cars, 9 Drivers, 12 putters, two sets of blades, three golf bags, about five dozen ProV1X on standby, I wear a glove but not to putt, I aim farther right than I should, I miss 5 footers all the time, my bunker play is decent, I prefer to hit fades now, I like using the SC ballmark so I can get a feel for my line while waiting for others to putt, I am left eye dominant.........next question please :friends:

Yes, but do you inhale or exhale on your downswing?

Neither......I usually just FART

Epic Project X LZ 6.0
Epic 15* Project X LZ 6.0
19* and 23* Titleist 916H2
2018 X-Forged Proj X 5-P
MD3 50, 54, 58
PXG Dagger

hmmm and the whole time I thought that smell was the nearby cattle ranches.

I booked the Legacy 8:28am on Sunday 02/01 through golfnow, It still shows the other two spots as available if anyone wants to join us.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

SuperT I got you added to the list.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

I'm game. I usually have a day off during the week if anyone is up for a mid week round.

Me and OnePutt has been playing on Sundays since he works Tuesday through Saturday and I work Monday through Friday.

Let us know if you are available on Sundays, we're thinking about going down to Southern Dunes one more time before the big meet happens. :partytime2:

PING G430 LST 9°
PING G430 LST FW #3
PING G430 HY #2
PING G410 Crossover #3
PING i525 #5,
PING i59 #6-PW
PING Glide 4.0 50°, 54°, 60°
PING PLD Anser 2D, Patina finish

I'm game. I usually have a day off during the week if anyone is up for a mid week round.

Me and OnePutt has been playing on Sundays since he works Tuesday through Saturday and I work Monday through Friday.

Let us know if you are available on Sundays, we're thinking about going down to Southern Dunes one more time before the big meet happens. :partytime2:

Matt, in order to protect the field, you are going to have Calvin submit to random steroid testing between now and then right?

Matt, in order to protect the field, you are going to have Calvin submit to random steroid testing between now and then right?

Nah he is human after all, I managed to outdrive him a couple times on sunday :clapping: , however he still kicked my behind up and down the front 9. At least I finally broke into the 70's while playing with Calvin, but in keeping with the Wekopa theme I missed the widest fairway on the course. :russian_roulette: .

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

Nah he is human after all, I managed to outdrive him a couple times on sunday :clapping: , however he still kicked my behind up and down the front 9. At least I finally broke into the 70's while playing with Calvin, but in keeping with the Wekopa theme I missed the widest fairway on the course. :russian_roulette: .

I was going to say not to pair you two up either. No one will ever see either tee shot. Calvin's because he hits it so far, and yours....I was going to let it go, but since you mentioned it...lol...

/flexes bicep

lol, I am not that long. Just crank one out there once in a while when I get mad over stupid bogeys.

Pat, when are your gonna come down to play some golf again?

PING G430 LST 9°
PING G430 LST FW #3
PING G430 HY #2
PING G410 Crossover #3
PING i525 #5,
PING i59 #6-PW

Pat, when are your gonna come down to play some golf again?

Ya you have to let us know so we can call ahead to the courses to have them fill the bunkers with grass to give you a fighting chance. LOL

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

I would be game this Sunday if it is fairly local and early. I have to go into work for a few hours but don't have to be there until 2pm. Work is at 44th St and Thomas.

I know you guys tend to shoot for the super premium courses, but if you guys wanna play at Ahwatukee, I can set up a tee time and guests pay 50% off rack rates(same as the southwest pass)

the course is in good condition right now.

BTW, ONE_PUTT, I played vistal on monday because ACC was booked up with that Players Ability Test(someone shot 110 on 18 holes!!!!!!!) and what a piece of s***. It was in better condition in the middle of the summer. Im never playing there again. I almost asked for my money back.

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

I would be game this Sunday if it is fairly local and early. I have to go into work for a few hours but don't have to be there until 2pm. Work is at 44th St and Thomas.

Ill check golf now and see what pops up for a decent price, I am cool with early too we usually go between 8-9.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

I know you guys tend to shoot for the super premium courses, but if you guys wanna play at Ahwatukee, I can set up a tee time and guests pay 50% off rack rates(same as the southwest pass)

Awww, I am not a golf snob and I have played Ahwatukee CC several times. While it is not a top tier course around but definitely not a dump either.

I can't speak for Matt but I am willing to play Ahwatukee CC as long as the price is right. :)

PING G430 LST 9°
PING G430 LST FW #3
PING G430 HY #2
PING G410 Crossover #3
PING i525 #5,
PING i59 #6-PW

Awww, I am not a golf snob and I have played Ahwatukee CC several times. While it is not a top tier course around but definitely not a dump either.

I can't speak for Matt but I am willing to play Ahwatukee CC as long as the price is right. :)

Works for me too. With family, and other guests coming into town in January my golf budget got expanded a wee bit. I dont think I have played there so I am always in to play a new course.

Edit just saw that bit about Vistal and Calvin and I were talking about it on sunday too. The layout of the course is fantastic the maintinance is just awfull though. It would be a great track if they kept it in decent shape

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

Cool. I ve brought a guest out on 2 seperate occasions and both times, they only charged my guest cart fee, $7. And free use of the members range, and members lounge afterwards for happy hour!!!

Let me know whenever you want to play, I play there pretty much every day.

Ping G25 15* Black Tie

Cool. I ve brought a guest out on 2 seperate occasions and both times, they only charged my guest cart fee, $7. And free use of the members range, and members lounge afterwards for happy hour!!!

Let me know whenever you want to play, I play there pretty much every day.

Im game for sunday morning if Calvin and SuperT can make it too that would fill out the 4 some.

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

Put me down as an alternate if someone else cannot make it...thanks

No Gcat on sunday?

18* X2 Hot Pro Hybrid
RSI TP 4-PW KBS Tour 120

Ok cool, I'll set us up a tee time for Sunday, say 8:15-ish? I'll post on here tomorrow afternoon with the final tee time. I'll also get a quote on what the final price will be,too.

Ping G25 15* Black Tie

if you guys havent played there before, a word of advice:

the greens roll fast, keep it in the fairways and out of the bunkers hahaha.

LIke I mentioned, they had the P.A.T.'s there on Monday, one guys shot in the 100's and I played with two guys earlier last week in practice rounds and niether of them broke into the 70's.Out of a field of like 100, only 8 people passed. My low round there is a 76 but tend to shoot like an 82 or 84.

Ping G25 15* Black Tie

Vistancia?..or Vistal?

Actually, Ahwatukee. Vistal is a brown mess, the tee boxes are tehy only nice thing about that course right now. And the views. The greens had been punched, the fringe was mud, and the fairways brown and gross. Never played Vistancia, but have driven by and it looks beautiful lol

Ping G25 15* Black Tie

Vistancia is hit or miss...last year they had a disease that decimated the greens,,,but they rolled ok in our tourney a few months ago and I have heard it is fast and firm right now..it is a pretty good facility with a solid practice area...but overall just a very decent community course that is usually overpriced a little with decent deals....if you can hit a cutter Driver...this course is money....most of the trouble is almost always left...in fact...EVERY hole is trouble left now that I think about it...hmmmmmmm

(hopefully I can keep it together on the back nine this tournament....I turned 2 or 3 under with a putt left on the lip for bird on nine and proceeded to BOGEY EVERY HOLE ON THE BACK!...that was a painful day let me tell ya)

Epic Project X LZ 6.0
Epic 15* Project X LZ 6.0
19* and 23* Titleist 916H2
2018 X-Forged Proj X 5-P
MD3 50, 54, 58
PXG Dagger