2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MACHINE Putters PGA Merchandise Show

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the great comments, encouragement and support!

It's been so great to finally meet so many of you at the PGA Show this year and also at our Studio, for those that have recently made the trek like Brad and Duane.

It is a real honor to meet so many of you, and hear you enthusiasm for the work, and also your appreciation for our team members. I am honored and humbled to have Chris, Dwight, Benny, Richard, Kenny, Rick, Libby, Gary, Alfredo and all our new reps, fitters, accounts and distributors help in spreading the word on our new products and fitting services, and help our customers with such passion and dedication.

For those that couldn't make the Show, and for everyone who might be interested, we will be rolling out new models, fitting kits, accessories, and services throughout t the rest of the winter and into spring, and keep rolling it forward. Stay tuned, keep up the great feedback, and don't hesitate to ask me or any of our team if we can ever answer any questions, or send photos of any custom you may be interested in, or may just be curious about.

I would also like to give a big shout out to Ryan and Richard for all their support, the opportunity and their pioneering of this great site. This community has inspired me to create what I think is my best work yet, and motivates me to keep innovating and working hard to make this crazy dream a reality.

Finally, (for the moment), a special thanks to all our customers. We will be celebrating 15 years later this spring, and it wouldn't be possible without your great support.

More new stuff soon! I hope you enjoy. :)

All the best,

-Dave

You suck Chris. You put those Center Shaft pictures out there just to irritate me, didn't you? :lol:

Man, everything looks great Chris. I hope you guys are having an AWESOME show. Just a BEAUTIFUL line of flat sticks!!!

Kevin

Kevin...

Would I do something like that. LOL :lol:

Appreciate the comments guys :)

If anyone has any special pic requests, I have my laptop at the booth and I would be more than glad to take some and upload them.

Hope everyone is doing good

-Chris

Hey Everyone,

Here's one pic for yall before we go over to the Center. :) More to come later today :)

-Chris

TravelCase1.jpg

now that's a tool kit i'd like to have :D

Ping G425 Max 9*

Ping G425 Max 14.5*

Ping G425 17* & 19*

Titleist T100 4-6

Titleist 620MB 7-PW

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 52* & 58*

Odyssey White Hot OG 7s

Sun Mountain Mid Stripe

Any plans on green tools?

Hello,

We are planning on showing them off during the PGA show. We will have pictures posted the day of for those that can't make it.

Thanks

-Chris

Hey Chris got any pics of the accessories? Also are there any plans for extra headcovers and shirts/hats?

Love the new stuff.

Thanks

Tommy

Hey Chris, The last photo of the left hand putter, please take a photo from address position with a golf ball. I would like to see the difference in address between hand bent hosel and modular center shaft. What is the toe hang on the hand bent hosel?

Thanks,

Brad

Here you go Brad. One thing to remember is that on a Hand Bent, we can set the offset and the toe hang to the amount the customer is requesting.

-Chris

LHADDRESS.jpg

Chris,

Great job on all the updates. Its all I can do to stop myself pestering you guys with work on my next putter, am forcing myself to wait until all your hard work at the show is over.

I just had a few questions:-

As I had a welded center shaft I never asked this. Are all your putter necks changeble after purchase. Do you leave the conector exposed. If so could you post a pic of the bottom of the club so we can see. If these can be changed does the shaft screw in and out or do you have to buy each hosel type with a shaft and grip attached.

I also wondered if the different materials you use for the head come off the putter at different speeds. Not feel, my stainless feels lovely and soft I think due to the amazing milling, but speed off the head. I am looking for a material that comes off the face quicker/hotter as I tend to be short a lot. Is this possible or just a weighting/stroke thing.

Maybe you could post some pics of the different grips you do as well as any different headcovers.

I am glad some Spanish stopped by to see you and I hope they had good things to say about me, if not don´t believe anything they said.

Great work, great putter, great product.

Hope you will get some rest soon.

Regards Rod

Chris,

It was great meeting you at the show. You are a much larger individual than I had envisioned in my head! Remind me to always stay on your good side! :D

Your stuff is simply fantastic. Your innovative designs are really inspirational and I love how there are simply no limits to the creativity and the customization.

Hope you have had a brilliant show. I'll be in touch.

KGK

Here's one more pic fo yall. This is the MACHINE Double Fatback next to the MACHINE Boat Back with the Bite Cut

-Chris

FatbackandNibbleBoatBack.jpg

I would LOVE to see the one on the left in a center shafted model or even a feau center shaft. I'd have to consider one then.

Hello,

I don't have that putter with me right now, but I wll ask Dave to mail me one. All of what we had left at the show was shipped back to Texas tonight.

On a Side Note...I did manage to aquire the putter on the right :):):) Changed out the Hosel with another Disco Ball playing standard length and LOVE it.

Christian also stopped by today to say Hi :):)

-Chris

-Chris

Here's one more pic fo yall. This is the MACHINE Double Fatback next to the MACHINE Boat Back with the Bite Cut

-Chris

FatbackandNibbleBoatBack.jpg

I would LOVE to see the one on the left in a center shafted model or even a feau center shaft. I'd have to consider one then.

Hello,

I don't have that putter with me right now, but I wll ask Dave to mail me one. All of what we had left at the show was shipped back to Texas tonight.

On a Side Note...I did manage to aquire the putter on the right :):):) Changed out the Hosel with another Disco Ball playing standard length and LOVE it.

Christian also stopped by today to say Hi :):)

-Chris

-Chris

I told him last night what booth you were in. I just got off the phone with him, I hear you got a little somethin to match the fatigues. :good: :D

Y'all sure do have some fine lookin flat sticks!

Or this with a feau center shaft would be AWESOME!

Here's a couple more pics for yall :) Earier, some members discussed with us how they loed the look of the Double Fat Back, but wanted there to be no step from where the head meets the flange. As you can see on our new model, we have modified some of our Double Fat Back to accomplish what the members were asking for.

-Chris

doublefatbacknibble.jpg

DoubleNibbleFatback3.jpg

DoubleFatbackNibble4.jpg

DoubleFatbackNibble2.jpg

Hey Landon,

We can do that no problem. I wish I had gotten this yesterday as right now we hav broken down our booth and all of our equiptment is being shipped back to Texas right now. We did have one exactly like that with that hosel on our display.

And...That little someting is coming in March. Right now I got something that will match a Banana :):):):):)

-Chris